BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 9/10/2005 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. Makes my skin glow and look wonderful. Not too pink just a great blush. Let's just the right amount of skin show through, so it looks totally natural. Great stuff.

on 9/7/2005 10:05:00 AM

Looks very natural, especially in the wintertime when I am pale; works over other blushes or without. I'll never use up the whole box, but would buy again if I needed to.

on 9/7/2005 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really like this product. i have light skin w/ yellow undertones and this blush provides the right amount of color to look flushed, yet natural. brightens up face and adds a "healthy" look. i've used benefit's benetint as well, but i find that dandelion produces a more natural "blush" on the cheeks. product stays on well throughout the day. the packaging is cute, but the blush brush they provide sucks. definately trhow out the brush they provide and use an appropriate sized blush brush.

on 9/1/2005 2:30:00 AM

It comes in a little squarish green box (made of sturdy cardboard) and a little plastic separator with a brush. Though cute, it was impractical cos cardboard cannot withstand travel and water and the brush was scratchy, neither does it pick up dandelion colour very well. But packaging aside, this item is great. For the $$ you pay, you get a whole lot of powder. I got it a year ago and there's only a very slight dip now. It didn't work before when I was tanned. Only the slight shimmers showed. Couldn't bear to swap it away though. But now that I've gotten fairer (thanks to whitening products!), I've decided to give it another try and yeah, it shows up on my cheeks very nicely. I love this especially on days when I apply very minimal makeup - just loose powder and dandelion. It just makes me glow.. like from inwards! This is a classic item that every makeup fanatic has to have! :)

on 8/31/2005 5:14:00 AM

i've been using this for nearly a week straight! it has good pigmentation and staying power! it's a pity we do not have BeneFit here :( i'd hope to try Georgia too! will definitely need a back-up =)

on 8/26/2005 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I thought this powder looked really nice on my fair skin, i used it over my foundation and it gave me a really nice glow, i've also tried the georgia one too, which was nice but I don't like it as much as the dandelion one. I would deffenitly repurchase again, and the packaging is beautiful like all the other Benefit products.

on 8/26/2005 3:47:00 PM

This isn't a blush!
I use it to sweep all over my face; it keeps the oil down and brightens.

on 8/26/2005 10:51:00 AM

Another product I wanted to like, but was let down. I bought it on a whim while in Sephora one day. It's pretty sheer, and I felt like I had to sweep it on my face several times to see even a hint of color. I definitely didn't notice any sparklies, and wouldn't have thought to look for them had other posters not mentioned it. Actually, I think I'm allergic to one of the ingredients, as every time I wear it, my face gets itchy midway through the day (I've never experienced that before).

on 8/24/2005 2:33:00 PM

I love this blush. It's fresh amd pink. So far it looks good on all my friends. Very natural. However, if you are tan it won't show up on you. The is my winter blush. For summer I use Lorac Soul.

on 8/23/2005 10:17:00 PM

The packaging of Benefit products is really cute, but not worth the extravagant price tag that goes along with it! This powder smells great and is very sheer and brightening, but I recently obtained MAC's Cute blush in a swap, and its exactly the same. Much cheaper, and you don't pay for the crazy package. I suggest getting the MAC blush instead if you're looking for that slightly enhanced pinky glow.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products