October 21, 2014 | 1456 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by brenda8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great to add a little colour to your cheeks. It lasts for ages. Don't expect though to look like a blushing teenager after using it because it is very light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this product for about a year, and I use it often. I do find that it works best layered over a bronzer, because it is a pretty light, pale pink color (at least it is on me, I am a MAC NC30.) Sometimes I wear it alone, but I find it fades fast. I really recommend using it over a bronzer unless you are very pale. Even then, you might have to apply it a couple of times in order to see any "blush" on your cheeks. I am not sure I would buy this again when I run out, I think I would rather have something that lasts longer and is a tad more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cathylan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's so far my favorite blush, followed by NARS's blush in Orgasm. I use it as a blush instead of a highlighter. It goes on very sheer, has very delicate shimmers, and lasts for a whole day. Will definitely re-purchase (if I ever finish my current one).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kks1977

Dandelion is a very subtle pink powder. It's a cute color and comes in a cute little box, but I feel I have to really layer it on to get any color to show up. I think I'll stick with NARS or MAC since they have greater staying power and better pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and cannot live w/out. I have been using this product since early 2003, religously. This product highlights and gives a beautiful pink glow. Great daytime look, for work especially. It may be considered pricey but lasts forever. I would definately recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOOOVE this stuff! I just got it yesterday, and this may sound vain, but I cant stop looking in the mirror!!! This is the most natural looking blush/highlighter I've ever used. It gives my complexion a warm glow and doesnt show up too pale on my skin. I have a medium olive complexion and this makes my skin tone look so pretty! I am for sure going to purchase this again when I run out! This is my new CANT LIVE WITHOUT product! Oh, I love the packaging too! It's so cute, and I dont mind the cardboard box. I never carry makeup with me, and I keep all my makeup in a caboodle. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Mariana83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very beautiful light pink all over color with a bit of sheen that gives an instant glow and brightens up the face. When I bought dandelion I crushed it and made it into a loose powder and it works much better as a loose powder for me. Its very versatile but I'm sorry to say that Bare Escentuals came out with a much better one called Rose Radiance which is just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 3:54:00 AM More reviews by trempot

Got this brand new Dandelion from Enkybaby, and I didn't make any second thoughts after having it! Dandelion provides me with just the right amount of color for a rosy pink sheen. I thought it was gonna be similar to T. LeClerc's loose powder (the new pink one) which could also be used as a face brightener, but Dandelion is less pigmented than that and looks better on me because the LeClerc powder grew dark on me. I also thought it wasn't gonna show up, but lucky me, I am one of the few who could use this as a sheer blush. Wayyy better than a sheertone pink from MAC that I earlier tried. And even with its price, you get a whole lotta product (10 whopping grams!). Not bad! :) Nice scent! Cute packaging, too! Will repurchase for sure! ;) And I wanna try Georgia soon, too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupbykatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately i'm not nearly as pleased with this blush/highlighter as i was hoping to be. I have heard such wonderful things from magazines etc so i decided to get it for myself. The packging, while cute, is not convenient and it doesnt conveniently at all in my makeup kit. The color hasnt seemed to show up much on the models i've used it on. I will stick to my mac pink swoon and pinch o peach for this type of blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tinajoebob1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The plus is that this is a very pretty color. It looks nice, but for me, took several swipes to get it to show up. I would not consider this blush, more of a highlighter. Anyone getting any summer color to their face wouldn't even want to use this until winter hits. The little box is cute, but the middle seems to wear down faster.