April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush gives a sweet flush. I have very red cheeks so I like that the blush is a bit light. I've noticed that the color seems to turn more pink/red as the day wears on. It's still very nice and I use it almost everyday. UPDATE: I've found a better replacement for Dandelion... Shu Uemura Glow-On M Pink 33E. Therefore, I'm decreasing Dandelion's rating from 4 to 3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the color it gives its is not to dark but not to light, its just right, and the pakaging is adorable, but I have a VERY small face and I'm finding that with powder blush, even if i am careful and just try to put a tiny bit, since my face is so tiny it still looks like my whole face is pink. I think for my small face a cream blush is easier to control cause i can just dab a small dot on my face but w/ powder it really hard to control so I will not be re buying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by katie123

Dandelion gives a nice natural but subtle "flush" on my cheeks with a litte shimmer. It would not work as an all-over powder for me because it makes the pores on my forehead look bigger but for someone else it might be nice. I like the fresh scent. The litte flat brush works fine for me. The packaging is cute but I wish it wasn't cardboard.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lannieree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have pale skin and this is a very nice blush. Soft, natural color that stays on well and I get many compliments when I wear it. Several friends have purchased Dandelion because of my recommendation. They love it, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

I must admit that I love this product...if not just for the scent alone. It smells soooo good that it's actually fun to apply. I brush this all over my entire face as a brightener. I have olive skin so it gives me a nice glow! This is NOT a blush...although, most people seem to think that. It's an all over powder...so, don't be afraid to use it as such!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by al125143

a very pretty blush. acquired it recently. it gives me a very healthy pink glow :-) (i have asian w semi-tan skin). packaging is unique and comes in a little box... its Neat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by wondertoe

i think this is a fantastic product for all those LLLs and PPPs out there. i am jealous of you guys! this product is in a very cute little box and smells absolutely great. i just wish i could get it to show up on me. i'm not even very dark. i'm a medium pale olive. wish i could bottle the scent. i swapped this away and would not repurchase, but i recommend it highly for my pale friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2005 4:11:00 PM More reviews by americanxdreamer

Around $26, I am in love. At first this product didn't really catch my eye at first (even though its too dark for me, i was wooed by the tropical design of hoola, vacation all i ever wanted...lol) anyway but I soon found that this product seemed quite interesting! So I finally decided to order it. As it is described, it is a perfectly unversal ballerina pink. It actually does "perk up" my face in the morning. I've had many compliments! If I ever ran out of this I would def. buy again but I don't see that happening! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by violethaze

This is a really nice natural blush and even has a pleasant scent. Took off 2 lippies because I think it's way overpriced for something so small!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is tooooo natural for me... Yes, it's a pretty pinky shade, but it's totally overpriced for something so simple and boring. I've seen better pinky blushes for like $2 ( no jokes! ). I prefer peach on myself( I'm kind of tan )... the crappy cardboard packaging is, cute, at the most. but seriously overpriced! and what's up with that terrible brush!? Makes everything go on streaky,terrrible quality brush!