November 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 7:57:00 AM More reviews by cat9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this mainly in the winter to look alive. indispensible. i dust it liberally all over & it gives a glow to skin. "you look so gorgeous, all flushed and pink from the cold!" a friend said to me when i was wearing this. little did she know that, left to its own devices, my skin will just redden blotchily in the cold... with a little concealer & benefit dandelion (and some more blush if i want an extra flush), i can trick nature! AHAHAHAHA!!! what i love most about it is how it diffuses light & adds a soft flush - if i wake up late & have no time for skin prep, i can just quickly dust some of this on and skin actually looks decent (love how blush can sometimes sort of replace concealer, at least when it comes to faint acne scars).

this stuff definitely shows up on me, and i never thought of myself as THAT fair - i'm an NC20 & if i accidentally put too much of this on cheeks, it's *super* pink w/ lots of gold shimmer. i can't use it in the summer, since my body's more yellow-toned than my face, and if i dusted pink shimmer all over my face while wearing a skimpy top, the difference between face & body color would be too odd. in winter, though, this is the perfect powder. sets concealer, brightens, blushes, flushes! love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by warriorofice

I adore Dandelion, I have very pale skin and I use this on my cheeks, forehead and chin to wake my face up on days when my complexion is dull. It's too light to use as a blush, so over it on my cheeks I use Pout rouge, which is very pigmented. I do agree that the brush it comes with is useless and you should use a blush brush instead. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:08:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shade is nice, I often bring it to work to give my face a little pick-me-up in the afternoon. The color is very very subtle I sometimes apply it on top of blush for its sheen effect. I have been using this product for 2 years now, and I can't seem to finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

I have many blush from different brands, but BeneFit Dandelion is the one I reach for most often. The color is so flattering and subtle. I can never overdo it. It always give me a very well-rested healthy look. The brush that comes with it is just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SandyMc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have really come to love this blush. Gives me a wonderful glow. I got it for my birthday last year and my birthday is almost here, so I've using it pretty much exclusively for a year. LUV IT!! UPDATE: Have continued to use this for years. I don't think I'll ever find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mfuchs

I liked this for a little color, but it's not great for blush or for evenings. I have fairly light skin and it still doesn't show much. But the packaging is great, and it lasts forever! I've had mine about a year and can't even see a dent in it although I use it about 3-4 times a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by brenda8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great to add a little colour to your cheeks. It lasts for ages. Don't expect though to look like a blushing teenager after using it because it is very light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this product for about a year, and I use it often. I do find that it works best layered over a bronzer, because it is a pretty light, pale pink color (at least it is on me, I am a MAC NC30.) Sometimes I wear it alone, but I find it fades fast. I really recommend using it over a bronzer unless you are very pale. Even then, you might have to apply it a couple of times in order to see any "blush" on your cheeks. I am not sure I would buy this again when I run out, I think I would rather have something that lasts longer and is a tad more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cathylan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's so far my favorite blush, followed by NARS's blush in Orgasm. I use it as a blush instead of a highlighter. It goes on very sheer, has very delicate shimmers, and lasts for a whole day. Will definitely re-purchase (if I ever finish my current one).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kks1977

Dandelion is a very subtle pink powder. It's a cute color and comes in a cute little box, but I feel I have to really layer it on to get any color to show up. I think I'll stick with NARS or MAC since they have greater staying power and better pigmentation.