July 25, 2014 | 1585 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Bethanying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product- I don't use this as a blush but as an all over powder- it makes my skin look great without really adding any noticeable color- it just makes it look soft and even. I love it and it works on my summer skin (tan) and winter skin (not so tan) well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a great product. i'm fair-skinned and this adds the perfect amount of color. the brush is great, too--wide enough so there are no "cheek streaks," with firm enough bristles to make sure the product winds up where you put it. and the packaging is just plain pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by msdarlingnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've become disappointed with Benefit's products. For the price, there are better products out there. This is just another example of a mediocre product in dolled-up packaging. This bright pink powder just sits on your skin; it has glitter but not true soft-focus properties found in more sophisticated powders. Also I must discourage people with redness (acne & rosecea) in their face from wearing this, you will look alot better with a yellow-based powder. For those who love this, it's available for swap by this MUA gal.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2005 8:21:00 AM More reviews by clueless8556

This is a really pretty girly product and I really love it now, I wasn't always so keen but now i've figured out how to apply it i think its fab! It is a pink powder higligher/blush with a tiny hink of sparkle. I love this when worn as a blush over benetint, when I use it on its own I find it a bit too pale. I love it when worn all over my face, it really perks up my skin espically when I have had a late night (it is amazing on horrible grey hangover skin). I think the packaging is adorable a little sqare cardboard box with a picture of a pinky dandelion on the lid, (Am I the only one completley in love with BeneFit packaging??) it comes with a cute little brush that it kept seperate from the powder, which is useful, I very rarely use the brush that comes with it, as it applies the product a bit angular, but it is great to have for touch ups or if you don't want to lug a blusher brush with you everywhere! The packaging is cute but not very sturdy as it cardboard, mine is fine as all it does it sit on my dresser, but I have a girl friend that drags hers everywhere and hers is battered. That is the only reason i dropped a lippy! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it cause you get loads, I have had mine for over two years and still have loads left!! Would definatley buy again if it ever runs out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by tealstars

I love Dandelion! I use it everyday, sometimes as a blush (even though I know it's a highlighter) on my pale skin or all over to look glowy and perked up. I just sweep this across my Get Even and my skin looks absolutely gorgeous. I don't really like the shimmer, but it's hardly noticable. The price is quite a lot, but I haven't made a dent in it yet. The pink color is perfect and I love the cute box and brush, although I only use the brush that comes with it if I only use it as blush. I will definitely be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the prettiest highlighter powder I've ever tried. I tend to wear it in the wintertime when I'm paler and it gives a pink radiance. You can wear it over blush as sort of an overal perfector or alone. It also looks lovely mixed with some brozner. The one deterrent is the cost,I'd have to be in one of my impulsive moods to repurchase, but the good thing is that it last for a long time, I've had mine for about over a year. The only thing I knock is the hideous cardboard packaging.
C'mon Benefit, For 26 dollars you can at least use something that wont get beaten to death in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2005 8:13:00 PM More reviews by emlin

I loved this product the first time I used it. I gives me a very healthy youthful glow even when I'm feeling crummy and sick. I use this practically everyday. I don't use the brush that comes with it. Instead, I use it with my Sonia Kashuk blush brush. Perfect application every time. You can't go wrong. It is a definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2005 5:08:00 AM More reviews by groovygirl

This looks very fresh on my pale-ish skin, I use it as a blush for a fresh natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2005 1:33:00 PM More reviews by sef001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this product as a base powder with Hula to add a little color to my VERY pale skin. The packaging is great, and the little brush is ADORABLE!! Great as a light powder or blush for very fair tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 10:46:00 AM More reviews by starlet12

OMG this is one of my favorite blushes ever!!! It is a perfectly pretty ballerina pink!! i use it for daytime or when im tryin to play up my eyes or lips. very natural very pretty and brightens up my complexion!