October 31, 2014 | 1674 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by warriorofice

I adore Dandelion, I have very pale skin and I use this on my cheeks, forehead and chin to wake my face up on days when my complexion is dull. It's too light to use as a blush, so over it on my cheeks I use Pout rouge, which is very pigmented. I do agree that the brush it comes with is useless and you should use a blush brush instead. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:08:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shade is nice, I often bring it to work to give my face a little pick-me-up in the afternoon. The color is very very subtle I sometimes apply it on top of blush for its sheen effect. I have been using this product for 2 years now, and I can't seem to finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

I have many blush from different brands, but BeneFit Dandelion is the one I reach for most often. The color is so flattering and subtle. I can never overdo it. It always give me a very well-rested healthy look. The brush that comes with it is just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SandyMc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have really come to love this blush. Gives me a wonderful glow. I got it for my birthday last year and my birthday is almost here, so I've using it pretty much exclusively for a year. LUV IT!! UPDATE: Have continued to use this for years. I don't think I'll ever find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mfuchs

I liked this for a little color, but it's not great for blush or for evenings. I have fairly light skin and it still doesn't show much. But the packaging is great, and it lasts forever! I've had mine about a year and can't even see a dent in it although I use it about 3-4 times a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by brenda8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great to add a little colour to your cheeks. It lasts for ages. Don't expect though to look like a blushing teenager after using it because it is very light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this product for about a year, and I use it often. I do find that it works best layered over a bronzer, because it is a pretty light, pale pink color (at least it is on me, I am a MAC NC30.) Sometimes I wear it alone, but I find it fades fast. I really recommend using it over a bronzer unless you are very pale. Even then, you might have to apply it a couple of times in order to see any "blush" on your cheeks. I am not sure I would buy this again when I run out, I think I would rather have something that lasts longer and is a tad more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cathylan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's so far my favorite blush, followed by NARS's blush in Orgasm. I use it as a blush instead of a highlighter. It goes on very sheer, has very delicate shimmers, and lasts for a whole day. Will definitely re-purchase (if I ever finish my current one).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kks1977

Dandelion is a very subtle pink powder. It's a cute color and comes in a cute little box, but I feel I have to really layer it on to get any color to show up. I think I'll stick with NARS or MAC since they have greater staying power and better pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and cannot live w/out. I have been using this product since early 2003, religously. This product highlights and gives a beautiful pink glow. Great daytime look, for work especially. It may be considered pricey but lasts forever. I would definately recommend this product.