October 2, 2014 | 1858 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and cannot live w/out. I have been using this product since early 2003, religously. This product highlights and gives a beautiful pink glow. Great daytime look, for work especially. It may be considered pricey but lasts forever. I would definately recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOOOVE this stuff! I just got it yesterday, and this may sound vain, but I cant stop looking in the mirror!!! This is the most natural looking blush/highlighter I've ever used. It gives my complexion a warm glow and doesnt show up too pale on my skin. I have a medium olive complexion and this makes my skin tone look so pretty! I am for sure going to purchase this again when I run out! This is my new CANT LIVE WITHOUT product! Oh, I love the packaging too! It's so cute, and I dont mind the cardboard box. I never carry makeup with me, and I keep all my makeup in a caboodle. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Mariana83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very beautiful light pink all over color with a bit of sheen that gives an instant glow and brightens up the face. When I bought dandelion I crushed it and made it into a loose powder and it works much better as a loose powder for me. Its very versatile but I'm sorry to say that Bare Escentuals came out with a much better one called Rose Radiance which is just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 3:54:00 AM More reviews by trempot

Got this brand new Dandelion from Enkybaby, and I didn't make any second thoughts after having it! Dandelion provides me with just the right amount of color for a rosy pink sheen. I thought it was gonna be similar to T. LeClerc's loose powder (the new pink one) which could also be used as a face brightener, but Dandelion is less pigmented than that and looks better on me because the LeClerc powder grew dark on me. I also thought it wasn't gonna show up, but lucky me, I am one of the few who could use this as a sheer blush. Wayyy better than a sheertone pink from MAC that I earlier tried. And even with its price, you get a whole lotta product (10 whopping grams!). Not bad! :) Nice scent! Cute packaging, too! Will repurchase for sure! ;) And I wanna try Georgia soon, too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupbykatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately i'm not nearly as pleased with this blush/highlighter as i was hoping to be. I have heard such wonderful things from magazines etc so i decided to get it for myself. The packging, while cute, is not convenient and it doesnt conveniently at all in my makeup kit. The color hasnt seemed to show up much on the models i've used it on. I will stick to my mac pink swoon and pinch o peach for this type of blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tinajoebob1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The plus is that this is a very pretty color. It looks nice, but for me, took several swipes to get it to show up. I would not consider this blush, more of a highlighter. Anyone getting any summer color to their face wouldn't even want to use this until winter hits. The little box is cute, but the middle seems to wear down faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by khaosan_carrie

This is the best highlighter/blush ever. I'm very fair skinned and live in Chicago. During the winter, too much regular blush makes me look like circus clown. Dandelion accentuates even the most pale complexion. I use it in the morning after a late night and look refreshed for a day of work. One time, I didn't put it on and my then boss thought that I was ill because of the lack of color in my face. Don't put too much on, but enough for a healthy glow. The blush itself lasts a long time. I'm only beginning to reach the bottom of the cute package. It's absolutely worth the expense and the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by zovo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't really use this as a blusher because I'm quite tan but I love the color as it just give me a healthy glow on the cheek and it's good to be use as a highlighter. Cute packaging :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by tommy_girl

Generally I like this product. It gives me nice shimmery pink tone. I wish the package is not made of paper. It looks pretty but I want something I can carry in purse.
Btw, if you are Asian with very pale skin tone, you may not like this. I apllied it on my friend's friend and she didn't like it at all. This looks so subtle on me (I am Asian too but have medium skin-tone. I am NC30.) but looked horribly wrong on her. The pink just simply doesn't go with the slightly yellowish light skin tone.
(I was happy with my purchase so I just simply wanted to try this on my friends, then this girl got mad at me...)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Bethanying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product- I don't use this as a blush but as an all over powder- it makes my skin look great without really adding any noticeable color- it just makes it look soft and even. I love it and it works on my summer skin (tan) and winter skin (not so tan) well :)