BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 8/26/2005 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I thought this powder looked really nice on my fair skin, i used it over my foundation and it gave me a really nice glow, i've also tried the georgia one too, which was nice but I don't like it as much as the dandelion one. I would deffenitly repurchase again, and the packaging is beautiful like all the other Benefit products.

on 8/26/2005 3:47:00 PM

This isn't a blush!
I use it to sweep all over my face; it keeps the oil down and brightens.

on 8/26/2005 10:51:00 AM

Another product I wanted to like, but was let down. I bought it on a whim while in Sephora one day. It's pretty sheer, and I felt like I had to sweep it on my face several times to see even a hint of color. I definitely didn't notice any sparklies, and wouldn't have thought to look for them had other posters not mentioned it. Actually, I think I'm allergic to one of the ingredients, as every time I wear it, my face gets itchy midway through the day (I've never experienced that before).

on 8/24/2005 2:33:00 PM

I love this blush. It's fresh amd pink. So far it looks good on all my friends. Very natural. However, if you are tan it won't show up on you. The is my winter blush. For summer I use Lorac Soul.

on 8/23/2005 10:17:00 PM

The packaging of Benefit products is really cute, but not worth the extravagant price tag that goes along with it! This powder smells great and is very sheer and brightening, but I recently obtained MAC's Cute blush in a swap, and its exactly the same. Much cheaper, and you don't pay for the crazy package. I suggest getting the MAC blush instead if you're looking for that slightly enhanced pinky glow.

on 8/23/2005 5:28:00 AM

i have no complains about this pink blusher with little shimmers. Works well on my asian skin.. appears as a flush of pinkish glow.. can layer for more intensity. The packaging's so nice my friends who usually see it and tried the blush will ask where i get it from! Too bad it ain't available in Singapore, i got it from a swap. The unique flat brush provided is good since i won't have to carry around an extra brush.

on 8/22/2005 2:52:00 PM

I really love this color - it's a very natural flushed shade of pink. For me, it lasts the entire work day. However, if you are of a darker complexion, I wouldn't bother. It was great this spring, but now that it is summer and I am tan, it doesn't show up so well on my skin. Packaging is adorable! I carry it around in my purse and don't worry about the lid coming off.

on 8/21/2005 5:27:00 PM

I really wanted to like this but despite trying it out several times this has proved a waste of money for me. I am fairskinned but it just looks chalkey and too sparkly for me. I have found all Benefit products I have tried to be over priced and nothing special.

on 8/19/2005 12:49:00 AM

Nice mauves and pinks. Great finish, easily blended. I believe it's inteded for use as an all over color, but can be used as a blush. I don't use the little brush that comes with it, but it is cute.

on 8/15/2005 11:43:00 PM

Very cute packaging but not very portable (i use a hair band to make sure that it doesn't come apart when I need to travel). The brush is cute and a much better size than most blush brushes that come with product but I've never used it as I prefer to use a proper blush brush. The colour is great it's a very sheer pink that I use all over my face and then layer on my cheeks until the colour is right. I don't see that as a problem because it's not really a blush but an all over complexion lifter. I rarely wear foundation during the day and this evens out any of the slight unevenmess that I get dure to having fair sensitive skin. No question as to whether I'd repurchase. I forgot to mention that it has a rose scent which is lovely and delicate. I use this everyday evn if I'm not wearing any other makeup as it lifts my complexion.

Popular Blush Products