BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 8/24/2005 2:33:00 PM

I love this blush. It's fresh amd pink. So far it looks good on all my friends. Very natural. However, if you are tan it won't show up on you. The is my winter blush. For summer I use Lorac Soul.

on 8/23/2005 10:17:00 PM

The packaging of Benefit products is really cute, but not worth the extravagant price tag that goes along with it! This powder smells great and is very sheer and brightening, but I recently obtained MAC's Cute blush in a swap, and its exactly the same. Much cheaper, and you don't pay for the crazy package. I suggest getting the MAC blush instead if you're looking for that slightly enhanced pinky glow.

on 8/23/2005 5:28:00 AM

i have no complains about this pink blusher with little shimmers. Works well on my asian skin.. appears as a flush of pinkish glow.. can layer for more intensity. The packaging's so nice my friends who usually see it and tried the blush will ask where i get it from! Too bad it ain't available in Singapore, i got it from a swap. The unique flat brush provided is good since i won't have to carry around an extra brush.

on 8/22/2005 2:52:00 PM

I really love this color - it's a very natural flushed shade of pink. For me, it lasts the entire work day. However, if you are of a darker complexion, I wouldn't bother. It was great this spring, but now that it is summer and I am tan, it doesn't show up so well on my skin. Packaging is adorable! I carry it around in my purse and don't worry about the lid coming off.

on 8/21/2005 5:27:00 PM

I really wanted to like this but despite trying it out several times this has proved a waste of money for me. I am fairskinned but it just looks chalkey and too sparkly for me. I have found all Benefit products I have tried to be over priced and nothing special.

on 8/19/2005 12:49:00 AM

Nice mauves and pinks. Great finish, easily blended. I believe it's inteded for use as an all over color, but can be used as a blush. I don't use the little brush that comes with it, but it is cute.

on 8/15/2005 11:43:00 PM

Very cute packaging but not very portable (i use a hair band to make sure that it doesn't come apart when I need to travel). The brush is cute and a much better size than most blush brushes that come with product but I've never used it as I prefer to use a proper blush brush. The colour is great it's a very sheer pink that I use all over my face and then layer on my cheeks until the colour is right. I don't see that as a problem because it's not really a blush but an all over complexion lifter. I rarely wear foundation during the day and this evens out any of the slight unevenmess that I get dure to having fair sensitive skin. No question as to whether I'd repurchase. I forgot to mention that it has a rose scent which is lovely and delicate. I use this everyday evn if I'm not wearing any other makeup as it lifts my complexion.

on 8/12/2005 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm late on the bandwagon for this one, but I like this a lot. I use this as a blush. It's perfect for days when I don't want to look too made up. Justs adds a hint of color. I love the baby pink color. It's everything I wanted MAC Angel to be. I love the smell, too! I find the brush that comes with it to be very convenient. It contours the apples of my cheeks very well. The only bad thing is that sometimes a few of the brush hairs end up on my face, but it's not a big deal.

on 8/11/2005 10:01:00 PM

Ooooh! I love, love, LOVE this blush! I was a big fan of creme blushes for a long time, but only because I didn't know how subtle and natural a powder blush could look! The color is perfectly natural (I'm an FFF) and it's buildable... you don't go from having NONE on to having WAY TOO MUCH on. Holds it's own throughout the day, too. Stays true and stays put.

As cute as the packaging is, I have to say that it's not very convenient for travel. But that's the only negative thing I can think of about this product!

on 8/9/2005 1:12:00 PM

I love this stuff! I was interested in this product for a long time but could not bring myself to pay that much for a blush. I finally decided to give it a try and am so glad I did. I love the way it brightens my face and makes me look "glowy."

Popular Blush Products