December 22, 2014 | 747 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I want to start off by saying that this is going to be my initial review.

After reading lots of positive reviews and having a coupon, I gave Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream a try. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was that it seemed like a typical tinted moisturizer. It blended in nicely and gave me a sheer coverage. I liked the way it felt on my skin. But today when I took it off, I saw that I had a breakout on my forehead. A forehead breakout is very uncommon for me. Given that my monthly visitor is just a few days away, I am going to give this one more try...just in case it's hormones.

UPDATE: No more breakouts. I really like this. I started using E.L.F's powder brush to apply it and it goes on much smoother and makes it more buildable. It does not look cakey at all. One thing I have noticed is that is does go on very light. I wear the light/medium shade. However, after a few minutes, it matches my skin tone completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so not a bad product. I bought this ater seeing the reviews and it didnt turn out too bad. It is very sheer so if your looking for a lot of coverage this isnt the product for you. Its great for those day when you just dont want to look crazy when going to the store or running errands. Its great for days out in the sun, it held up really well at the beach and a baseball game (80 degrees and all). Bonus is that this BB Cream is one of the few (Smashbox) that has a tint for women with darker skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by vggalindo75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the way this product went on. However, after applying it, it looked as if i'd done nothing to my face. Just to test it out I applied it only to one side and there really was no difference. I wasn't expecting full coveragebut for what it did do, I could just use a regular moisturizer. It gave my skin a dewy finish which might be nice if you have dry skin, but I unfortunately do not. So that dewy finish turned into an oil slick fairly quickly. Worst yet, this product made me breakout. Needllessto say, I will it be using it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I jumped on the "BB" Cream bandwagon. At first I tried the Granier BB Cream it was alright. But i found this at my local drug store and I thought this was way cheaper then the granier so i tried it out. I like this one better. It's not as thick and glides on much smoother. It does brighten my skin better and the color is more true (medium) then the garnier. I will buy again. i know that this is just a glorified tinted moisturzer but this is perfect for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by annaliese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works well on large pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at CVS for about $9 after seeing that they had a display for bb creams. When I used the testig tube of light on my face, it blended right in which is a major feat considering only the lightest shade of Revlon Colorstay can match my pale skin. So I bought 2 tubes of it since they look so small. The product is an awful orangy color and quite watery when it comes out of the tube but it goes on pretty good. Sadly, it didn't do as good as I expected from all the rave views of bb creams. I found it too sheer for my liking since the summer heat left my skin broken out. Even using a concealer didn't make problem areas look better. I did like the squeeze tube thats easy to use and hygenic. I will buy again only as a tinted moisturizer for when my skin is clearer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMakeupJunkie

ive seen so many great reviews on this bb cream...and man did i want it to work for me..when i got it i was so happy with it even though it was sheer...its very creamy and seemed like a good product after only 6 hrs of wearing it.i broke out so horribly like 10 zits all over and it hurt really bad! so i cnt wear it....soo sad ):

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hsmith90

Absolutely love this stuff! It's the perfect substitution for heavy foundation during the summer months, and I actually doubt I will go back to using foundation since I've found this. It's lightweight, blends perfectly, evens out my skin tone, keeps it moisturized and has great sun protection. I have super fair skin ( so much so that I can rarely find drugstore makeup that goes light enough to match) and the lightest shade of this just melts perfectly into my skin. The only downside it that the product can be a bit runny when you open it, so make sure you're holding it over your hand or brush as you open so that you don't cause any spills :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not expecting much from this product and rightly so it just seems very watery to me and gives even less coverage then many of the TM I have so it's basically a slightly tinged sunscreen gives no coverage . Also it tends to leak all in the lid

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by syntheticaesthetics

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about two weeks straight, and while I like it better now than the first time I used it, but still less than I had hoped I would when I bought it. The finish is less dewy than I generally like, but is still nice. The coverage is sheer, but I've found that it's buildable. Regardless, concealer is still needed for any major blemishes or concerns. It moisturizes well and on lazy days it saves me the time and the heaviness of applying foundation, moisturizer, and facial sunscreen all separately. My skin even looks better now even without makeup, and when I do, my skin looks fresh and not gunky. I wouldn't say it's akin to traditional BB creams, and if you're comparing this to them there's a good chance you'll be disappointed, but evaluating the product on its own, I like it, and I'll continue to use it.