Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup

3.9

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The BEST foundation i have ever used. It legit feels like butter when you put it on your face, but it melts into your skin so well. The coverage is alright i would still have to put concealer on my scars and blemishes but it looks flawless after i apply it. This foundation actually lasts a good 8 to 12 hours, never really had it on for 24 hours. I also set it with a powder just because i have oily skin, its not totally oily w/o a powder i just hate even the little bit of shine on my face. The packaging is ehh, the jar makes the product look like theres more then wats actually in it and its kinda heavy, wouldnt recommend keeping it in a purse, id just scoop some out and put it in a lil container. But this product is just absolutley amazing, deff reccomend this !

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this foundation. Looks great on, easy to apply! I use the garnier bb cream as a primer and this on top and it looks so natural and just perfect! I apply with a real techniques brush and goes on flawlessly! Last ALL day!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I used the Colorstay liquid for quite some time and I was really excited when I found out they were coming out with this whipped foundation. I was a bit wary at first, just because of the 'whipped' texture, I thought it could look cakey or something on my face.

But, this stuff is awesome. I wear the lightest shade and it's a good match, the only thing I wish Revlon would do (and other drugstore foundations) would be to cater to different undertones, kind of like how L'oreal did with their True Match.

It glides on really smoothly, and you don't need a lot to cover your face. It's different from a 'mousse', it's a lot smoother and when you open the lid, it almost looks like a liquid until you press your brush into it.

I love the coverage it gives, and one thing that I have always loved about Colorstay is how is literally STAYS put on your face.

It can feel a little heavy and 'wet' almost, like after you apply it, but setting it with some sort of powder takes care of that for me. Overall I love this foundation.

I was somewhat leery of purchasing this, after reading about the packaging. Well, I decided on buying it anyways (I did have a coupon) and I couldn't be more happier with my decision. I had been wearing the Revlon Colorstay liquid in buff for quite sometime now and it has always been my favorite. I've honesty tried all different kinds of foundations (expensive and cheap), but I always came back to Colorstay. I was more impressed with this one compared to the liquid for several reasons...This product goes on a lot smoother and is way easier to apply to your skin. Its very easy and effortless to apply the product evenly. The coverage is amazing and it takes very little to achieve the right coverage. You never feel like you are wearing a mask or that the product is too heavy for your skin, it still feels like your skin can breathe! Which is a huge relief, because I hate the feeling of the "foundation mask." I think this one stays on A LOT better than the liquid formula, which really confuses me because it feels so light! I don't know what is in this, but my skin has been looking better than ever at night when I wash my makeup off! You have got to try this if you are looking for something that is quick & easy to apply, feels light, and lasts all day!! :)

I love this product the only thing is that the color made me look a bit grey. But I think I got it too light. I love the texture and it's so easy to blend it gives me a nice soft complexion look. I can't get over how smooth the product glided on my skin and it covers up my acne scars and hyper pigmentation very well. It's a must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is pretty decent foundation. Aside from the heavy packaging, I would recommend this. I have oily skin but I don't want heavy coverage. I definitely think you could do medium/full coverage depending on how you apply it. You really only need a little amount to cover your face.I would suggest using a stippling brush. I was one the lonely few that didn't like CS foundation because of how heavy it was but this is different. It stayed on my face and didn't add to my oily skin. I wish there were shades with more yellow! However, warm golden seems to match my NC 30-35 skin . I set this with Ben Nye Banana powder and it looks ok.

**EDIT*** Probably won't use this anymore. As the day goes on my skin looks awful. Very blotchy and uneven. It feels heavy too. This might be for people who want a heavier coverage and less oily skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is worth much more than what they're asking. I made the mistake of using my foundation brush, and while it did look glorious on my face, it used up about 10x as much product as it did when I just scooped a tiny bit out and used my fingers. I was absolutely amazed at how well this foundation blended and spread, and covered! I have marks on my skin from acne when I was a teenager and this covers them completely. It stays tacky long enough to blend perfectly and then like magic, it sets. I love the gorgeous silky finish. It stays on beautifully, even through my 8-9 hour bartending shifts I also sometimes use it at my eyeshadow primer when I'm in a rush and need to get out the door. It doesn't crease all day! I still prefer the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse as my eyeshadow primer but this is the next best thing. I am warm golden, which is actually quite a bit lighter than you would think from the name. It's not too yellow and it's a really natural color. It strangely goes perfect on my neutral-tannish skin color. I do recommend setting this with a powder but it's not really necessary. Maybe later in the day use a powder. By far the best drugstore foundation I've ever used!! And the jar is gorgeous on your vanity!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not call myself a makeup junkie but I am definitely a foundation junkie. As you see in my profile, I have tried a lot of foundations. My skin is pretty oily and the oil gets to the max every month around the same time. I am sure you know what I am talking about. Prior to trying this, ELDW was the best foundation that stayed on my face. Regular CS was also good but it felt like wearing a mask. This is indeed one of the BEST foundations that I have ever tried. It is extremely light but provides great coverage. It looks very natural. It is like not having anything on. I am using this in True Beige that blends great with my beige skin tone that MAC calls NC30. It stays on longer than the liquid version and I am talking about under 90 degrees weather condition. Highly recommended! Update: It has been a couple weeks now that I have been using this. I love this even more because it stays and does not budge under any set of circumstances. Today, I was at a party from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. It was 95 degrees. When I got home, I looked at the mirror and my mu looked freshly applied. Great!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Overall, I find this foundation to be mediocre at best. It applies rather patchily, fingers, brushes, sponges, nothing can give me a flawless application. It looks well enough (sometimes) that I am willing to wear it out, but it just cannot compare to my favorite liquid foundations. I can see no reason why anyone would choose this product over a liquid foundation suited to their skin type. Liquid products are much smoother and more natural looking, and offer better coverage without the heavy feeling this particular product gives. For the thickness and heavy feel this has on the skin, I'd expect it to have more coverage, but surprisingly it's very light. I like light coverage, but only if the product is also lightweight on my skin too. Not my favorite product, but it does its job well enough, I suppose. The chance I'll reach for it again are pretty slim, though!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on drugstore.com after reading the reviews on here. I bought it in sandy beige for winter and medium beige for summer because i use revlon color stay dry/combo skin foundation in medium beige. I bought that because of the reviews on here as well a while ago and it was a def HG. The whipped colorstay makeup is thicker than the regular. Medium beige is a good color for me and i figured i can mix the two colors i bought for winter. I like it lot. It has medium to full coverage for me. Its def buildable when applied correctly. It dries fast so aplly to one part of your face at a time with fingers. Then i take my sonia k. Or elf brush and blend or add more to my sun spots area. It looks like a picture perfect finish after settng it with my rimmel powder. It stayed on all day at the pool without smearing! Be careful i can see where it would cake if not applied carefully. This and the regular colorstay and rimmel 25 hour foundation are HG for me!