Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 11/30/2004 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I will never stray again. Cetaphil has kept my skin soft and moisturized while I am at work 9-5. I use it ALL the time. I finally invested in the tub and it is completely worth the price. Although Cetaphil in the tub can be about 14-16 dollars - there is a reason for why it is recommended. Apply it right after the shower and your skin will be soft for nearly the entire day. During cold months and drying weather - I suggest mixing this with aquaphor for extra lasting power.
Cetaphil is not for everyone and may be too thick for some people. I find it is perfect consistency, compared to Eucerin which is far too greasy for me. This is also thicker than the LOTION (in the pump bottle) and probably better for winter.

on 11/28/2004 7:27:00 PM

At long last, my beloved HG of moisturizers!! I have moderate rosacea with blemish-prone, dry skin, but this product gently and effectively moisturizes my skin without causing breakouts or irritation. It's especially wonderful during the winter when my skin has a tendency to become dry and flaky. It's also a nice body treatment, as well.

Ounce per ounce, Cetaphil Cream is very cheap and readily easy to find. Plus, using it every single day, the full-sized jar has still lasted me well over 10 months! Between the low cost and the high quality of this product, I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone with rosacea or sensitive skin! continued >>

on 11/22/2004 1:34:00 AM

Very moisturizing. Best one I've ever used, and very affordable

on 11/19/2004 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this body cream!!! I had been a Eucerin fan, but this moisturizes as well without the greasy feel. I use it all over my body (not on face). Have already repurchased.

on 11/16/2004 10:59:00 PM

If you are sensitive to pore clogging ingredients, then do not slather this all over your face! I bought this to try to help moisturize flakes, and the second I put it on, I knew it was going to cause problems. My skin couldn't breathe and I felt like washing it off because it was so sticky and heavy. Now, a day later, I have a full face of clogged pores (even in places that I never break out), new blemishes, and I still have dry skin. I'm so angry at myself for even trying it because every cetaphil product I've tried breaks me out. Just a warning for those who have weird oily but dry-on-the-outside skin like mine.

on 11/14/2004 6:35:00 PM

I have sensitive combo Asian skin and this cream feels heavy and greasy on. The texture of the cream makes me feel as if my skin can't breathe through the layer of this cream and it takes forever to absorb, hours later I still feel like there's something sitting on top.

The first month of using this I went through horrible breakouts with my skin trying to adjust to this. After a break I went back to it and it hasn't caused that much of an irritation (now it's mostly a blotchy reaction). My pores get clogged by this and I use this cream sparingly. It also makes some parts of my face very dry, flaky (ie. temples, jawline, chin, sides of mouth) with some cystic zits and white heads showing up in places where I never get them. So basically I can't get uniform moisturization/results from this cream; greasy some parts, dry others with some clogged pores here and there.

If I was to buy this again (which I probably won't) I would use it on my body but I still think it's too greasy and thick for that. For example the cream did not absorb into my skin during a two hour lecture. It just ended up making my pen slip out of my greased up fingers while trying to write notes. continued >>

on 11/13/2004 2:38:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used. I have normal skin so I don't get that really shiny look. It's just so emollient and leaves my skin softer than anything. This stuff is so cheap and unlike others I use this year round and it gives me a flawless dewy look that I just love.

on 11/10/2004 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

pure, non irritating product with non greasy feel that is rich with moisture and leaves skin silky smooth and soft. i use it especially on my elbows and legs, where i am extra dry. it is food for my hungry skin!

on 11/6/2004 9:41:00 PM

Not bad at all! Its currently working wonders on fixing my 'post cold' flakies!

4 stars because its cheap too! It may not be CDLM, but it works pretty well for me!

on 11/3/2004 3:20:00 PM

Staple! Great stuff! I don't use it everyday but have normal to dry skin and put it on when I feel I need it under my makeup when my skin is flaky. Only need a thin layer. I don't find it greasy.

Popular Moisturizers