April 18, 2014 | 1899 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Tbunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember seeing this on their website months ago, so I didn't need to watch youtube videos to get this. It's mostiurizing, soft, and not sticky. I mostly got it because it reminded me of an apple, I don't know why.
It smells nice which is fine because I am sensitive to perfume scents and all. It lasts very long by the way. Oh, and if you dislike it in the sphere form, I've found some in the stick version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

So I bought this b/c I cannot say no to any sort of lip balm ever...that being said...this is an average balm w/nothing other than packaging to make me go back for more. Even saying this the packaging is a bit big to carry everyday. As far as lip protection, there are many others that IMO do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by amber_laurynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I saw it online and tracked it down at walgreens. Purchased it in this flavor and the honeysuckle/honeydew. I love them. My lips are very dry and peel a lot. This completly takes care of it. I was surprised to see other reviews stating that they need to reapply often and it doesnt moisturize well. Its the exact opposite for me. I can put this on before bed and can still feel it on when I wake up in the morning. The packaging is super fun too. Love it and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by angeliqueMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this product for the packaging. Is really fun and cute. the smell is also yummy like peaches in the beach hahaha but the moisturizing is just normal like the others lipbalms but i love how it looks!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is super cute (the packaging) but the balm itself isn't really any different from many other DS balms. It's not bad...just average. It moisturizes for I'd say like 15 mins. or so then you need to reapply which wouldn't be a big deal...but the cutesy ball is kind of a pain to find a place for unless you wear cargo pants w/big enough pockets. Or have a purse at all times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like most, the cutesy packaging sucked me in!
The balm itself doesn't last very long, but that's okay.. its fun to put on anyway.

The smell to me is kind of peachy, and very pleasant.
Overall I think this lip balm is decent, but nothing special.

Oh, I think it dried my lips out on each corner the first time I used it, but since than its been fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lmo1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best balms known to man!!! It's so smoothing and makes your lips heavenly soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by hharper11

I love this!! Its super cute, and suprisingly moisturizing. It smells great and feels super soft The down side: my puppy thinks its his ball, thats why Im onto my second in 2 weeks. He loves the flavor to, i guess.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sunnysunday

did not really do anything for me- not moisturizing enough.
i'm still a carmex girl i guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit at first, I was drawn to the packaging, (which I now think is completely unnecessary and bulky) but I'm loving the formulation. I've tried my share of lip balms, from Kiss of Moisture to all kinds of Blistex, and none of them moisturizes nearly as well as EOS. Usually other balms wear off after a couple hours and leave my lips with a weird slick, but this one really keeps them moisturized and soft.