April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This tingles a LOT. It makes your lips plumper for a little while, but ultimately not worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received this as a gift. I love the concept, but there was no payoff. My lips were irritated and raw. Plumping -huh, no!!! Teaches me to live with what I am born with and love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MissKrimson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth the money. too small for the price to start. Stings lips and gets messy.... This product is not worth buying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely disgusting.

Pros:
-Absolutely none.

Cons:
-STINGS lips.
-Dehydrates lips.
-Smells & tastes rancid.
-Super sticky.
-Expensive.

Out of all the failed products I've tried, this is by far the worst lip gloss I've across. I'll stick to Revlon Super Lustrous.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Sizzy96

Wow, I hope your ready for this lip venom! Forgetting about the 20 bucks I've spent on this 3.5 ML tube, I'll start by saying that this thing does not plump my lips at all! This just gives my lips a slight stinging sensation and a rosier look. This would look good as a clear lip gloss but you can get cheaper and better clear lip glosses for a fraction of the price. The packagin is quite pretty but the lid always can't close properly thus spilling the product over my bag. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by bbboo

it didn't make my lips plumper, just made them look redder.

the cap wouldn't twist tightly, left a mess in my makeup bag

very expensive for such little product

will not buy again..ever! :S

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by whill08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, this comes in a very small tube for a pretty steep price. The smell is gross, like Big Red gum. It does leave a decent shine on my lips, but so does a drugstore gloss. As for plumping abilities, I didn't notice any difference. I like many others was intrigued by the name and the attention this product gets, sadly it's really nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited about using this, but unfortunately I did not like it one little bit! It did absolutely nothing to the volume of my lips and tasted terrible also. My lips are naturally pink so I didnít even really have the benefit of having pinker lips. Sadly, a waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didnt care for this plumper at all. It did absolutely nothing for me. The only positive thing i can say is it gave me a very shiney subtle light pink lip.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this stuff but i can't tell if it really plumps my lips. it does sting a little bit and leave my lips super glossy and noticably pinker. i like this when i'm not in the mood for color and just want my natural lips but better. tastes like cinnamon oil.