Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

on 4/24/2010 5:39:00 AM

My friend got this product and she let me try it out. I liked it so much that I got one of my own. I thought that the $18 she shelled out was a bit much because it doesnt look like it'll last forever but my skin definitely felt good after using it so I caved but I found it at walmart for like $16 which I could go for and the $7 refills.
I would not use this every day because as most people find, it does dry your skin out but I think this is more of a skin treat rather than an every day thing so just use a little common sense. Plus it'll cut cost on those refills which I cant justify buying every week.
It made my skin soft and flake free, kind of glowy, which is hard for me to achieve. I'm a bit oily but if I use exfoliating products I just get red and then flake out so this was a pleasant surprise.
I only use this befor bedtime and because it is a bit drying I put avocado oil on after and that helps big time! I wake up with soft skin and its WAY easier to put on my makeup. Overall, I would buy this again but I hope not to have to in the near future. Crossing my fingers and hoping this thing is more durable than it looks!

on 4/23/2010 3:09:00 PM

Really nothing special. I would never repurchase this as it did nothing for me.

on 4/18/2010 2:35:00 AM

I had this product for about 2 weeks and the damn.. clicker wouldn't turn on i changed the battery and still didn't work. I'd click it on washed my face by hand leave the bathroom then heard this noise go back in there and then it decides to work WTF... Any ways dry yes made my skin very dry and got a few large large zits deep down in skin where as I was just looking for a product to do a little extra cleansing.. My skin really wasn't that bad just need to find a black head getter outer.

on 4/12/2010 1:40:00 PM

It really does clean deep into the pores. It may not be the best for reducing acne, though.

on 4/11/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is so useless ..it broke me out so bad i have no idea how the idea of buying it even popped into my head. the only good thing about this product is the fact that it vibrates.

on 4/11/2010 6:04:00 PM

This wasn't the best thing ever, though it did make my face really soft after my first use. Don't think it will foam up like it did with Vanessa Hudgens in the commercial, because it doesn't. It dried out my skin after using it a few times, even when I put moisturizer. Don't like it that much.

on 4/3/2010 11:22:00 AM

I adore this product. I normally have spotty skin and within days it almost cleared up. my skin was softer even after the first use.
I stopped using it for a week and my spots came back so it must be doing something.
Also find it less effort than using cleaning products.

on 4/2/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the new Neutrogena Wave Duo and tried it out. It's true that it's hard to get it lathered up, but I didn't mind too much because when I pressed down a little bit harder and moved it in circles, it did lather a little. I don't know, it just didn't really bother me like it seemed to with other people.
After use: I felt really moisturized and clean. I was thinking what a good purchase I made. Then, after a few minutes, my face felt pretty tight and well...not good.
The price is pretty expensive and it bothers me that the pads are disposable and pretty expensive to repurchase. I will not be using the Wave everyday, but probably maybe one to three times a week.
Overall, it was not horrible, but not completely amazing.

on 4/1/2010 6:22:00 PM

Ok, this thing is worthless for actually washing your face. The pads are a rip off (one time use??) and don't foam at all. AND the device cannot reach all areas of your face like around your nose, where dirty can get trapped.

THE ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY ABOUT THIS IS: I use it when I use my Saint Ives apricot scrub. I put a few dots of scrub on my face and then turn this sucker on and it REALLY helps to exfoliate. I rinse the pad out and can reuse it a few times. It doesn't vibrate hard/fast enough to make your skin raw or anything like that, but it does more than just your hands when exfoliating with a scrub.

To all the ladies stuck with this seemingly worthless device, give this a try!

on 4/1/2010 6:04:00 PM