August 28, 2014 | 1763 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by bahaitsme

It really does clean deep into the pores. It may not be the best for reducing acne, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

this product is so useless ..it broke me out so bad i have no idea how the idea of buying it even popped into my head. the only good thing about this product is the fact that it vibrates.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wasn't the best thing ever, though it did make my face really soft after my first use. Don't think it will foam up like it did with Vanessa Hudgens in the commercial, because it doesn't. It dried out my skin after using it a few times, even when I put moisturizer. Don't like it that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jessizzle

I adore this product. I normally have spotty skin and within days it almost cleared up. my skin was softer even after the first use.
I stopped using it for a week and my spots came back so it must be doing something.
Also find it less effort than using cleaning products.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by happibliss

I bought the new Neutrogena Wave Duo and tried it out. It's true that it's hard to get it lathered up, but I didn't mind too much because when I pressed down a little bit harder and moved it in circles, it did lather a little. I don't know, it just didn't really bother me like it seemed to with other people.
After use: I felt really moisturized and clean. I was thinking what a good purchase I made. Then, after a few minutes, my face felt pretty tight and well...not good.
The price is pretty expensive and it bothers me that the pads are disposable and pretty expensive to repurchase. I will not be using the Wave everyday, but probably maybe one to three times a week.
Overall, it was not horrible, but not completely amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Ok, this thing is worthless for actually washing your face. The pads are a rip off (one time use??) and don't foam at all. AND the device cannot reach all areas of your face like around your nose, where dirty can get trapped.

THE ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY ABOUT THIS IS: I use it when I use my Saint Ives apricot scrub. I put a few dots of scrub on my face and then turn this sucker on and it REALLY helps to exfoliate. I rinse the pad out and can reuse it a few times. It doesn't vibrate hard/fast enough to make your skin raw or anything like that, but it does more than just your hands when exfoliating with a scrub.

To all the ladies stuck with this seemingly worthless device, give this a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Used it twice. Never again. Pretty junky

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is honestly the worst product ive ever bought.
What a pile of shit, ive never used something so terrible they actually discontinued my wee pure glow exfoliating pads (which i adored) for this!!!
Im so lucky i got it on sale and never paid full price.
Whats wrong with it, its terrible, the pads dont foam up, they make me break out, their difficult to remove from the device, they make your skin feel tight, and get this, water got into my device after the third use and it broke i mean wtf!
Worst purchase ever...

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by glbxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought this product was going to be great - but sadly no!
It didn't do much for me - not a lot of vibration, and didn't make my skin softer after the first use, or make it glowing or whatever. It just sort of buzzed a bit on my skin and didn't lather up.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this, my skin broke out the same and look the same - if a little worse, as the cleanser on the pads isn't up to much.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by jod84

omg i cant stress how crap this product is...........first of all please dont get this if your an eczema suffer. it made my eczema the worst it had ever been in the last 10 years and apart from that it dont clean your skin what so ever, the day i used this i was only wearing a little powder and cover up.........i started cleaning my face with this thing for a good 5 minits just to find traces of makeup on my towel errrrr this is truely bad. i will never buy it again!!