September 16, 2014 | 2114 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Long handled Kabuki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Pikachuuus

OHHHH SO SOFT! I love this kabuki brush a lot, and it blends my MMU well. I cannot wait to get their other brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review for this kabuki includes mixed feelings, as I still can't decide whether it is worth the try or not.
[ PROS ] - extremely soft, does not irritate my sensitive skin (CAN use around eye area), blends product well, very affordable, no odd odors, does not shed (maybe 1-3 bristles after 4-5 washings)
[ CONS ] - bristles a little too long (feels flimsy), handle too stubby
I have found that compared to most kabuki's, this one provides a rather light coverage. Of course that can be good for some users, but I'd prefer my kabuki to pack on the foundation a little better. Thus, although I'm very drawn to the softness of this brush, I'd favor the flat-top kabuki more. I'm still in the midst of determining if I should repurchase this or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by tgbuccino

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this and I looooove it! I've used other kabuki brushes, including Jane's kabuki. This disperses the product in a way that is so natural and beautiful. Plus, it's so incredibly soft on your skin. Also, the bristles seem to be the perfect length to apply the product. Love the longer handle as well as opposed to the short, stubby non-handles the other kabuki's usually have. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT! Seriously, I'm beginning to think those other brands are robbing me. This brush is amazingly soft and blendable. I use it for Everyday Minerals' powder foundation. Feels nice on my skin and creates buildable foundation coverage without making my face seem cakey. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by krnsushi

i think everyone already mentioned it, but i'll say it again. this brush is REALLY SOFT. i had a cheap l'oreal brush that kept shedding on me and decided i wanted a better brush to apply my mineral makeup. it was either EM's brush or the Teddy bear too faced brush for $28. but i'm really glad i got this one. it's not as full/dense as the teddy bear brush but i really don't care! i love it that much! i even brushed it on my husband's face and said, "isn't that soft?!" hehehe

cleans off really well when you wash it too! no funky smells, no shedding. just a great brush....now to check out their other brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PERFECT. Order one now. Seriously. There is no more to be said!!
Please click "continued" to see a visual comparison of this brush with others from the Everyday Minerals range.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush! Its dirt cheap, soft, animal-friendly and very adorable. I use this for my foundations, sunscreen powders and sometimes for my blushes. I'd definetely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

VERY SOFT BRUSH. VERY. Awesome for anything thats comes in powder form. Very cheap.

To wash this thing - takes about 2 days to completely dry. Its due to its synthetic hairs - but at least its eco-friendly :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kristacular

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I wear Bare Escentuals mineral makeup, but the Bare Escentuals kabuki brush SUCKS. This brush was $10.00. The quality of the brush is amazing for the price. It is a soft brush, and it doesn't shed NEARLY as much as the crappy Bare Escentuals brush did. For $10.00, you can't go wrong. I was initially going to buy the kabuki brush from Lumiere Cosmetics, but their website was down. I am glad! This is a great brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by NewYorRican21

Definitely one of the better quality kabukis available and the price makes this buy even better. If you're looking for a kabuki brush or an applicator for mineral foundations this is the one to start with. It's unlikely that you'll ever really need another.