April 17, 2014 | 1676 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ChrisMina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara. It really lengthens my lashes, and I always get compliments. You just have to master the control of the wand. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sakerinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Something I dubbed my HG mascara after only the first tube and have purchased about four more since. Lengthens like mad, stays put all day without any flaking. The black is very dark, deep glossy and one tube lasts for a long time. Definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras ever made, with only a little single but - it's best if having been left open for a week or two so it dries out a bit and is not as liquid. Then it is absolutely fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Gyudy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this mascara in the waterproof version a few years ago, loved it, and then forgot about it. I tried it again a few weeks ago and... WOW. This is amazing. Long and never clumpy lashes, perfectly defined. Black. Long Lasting. All you can ask for, really. I just wish we still had the waterproof version here in Italy, I can't seem to find a waterproof mascara that I like...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Love this, and I did NOT expect to.

I usually use Definicils and have been looking for a cheaper alternative, since I have sensitive eyes and have had problems with them this year. I'd sacrifice volume for length (especially since the super volume mascaras seem to end up all over my face, not attractive) and I wanted a super black mascara. Telescopic Carbon Black fit the bill . . .

At first, the brush really threw me off. But it's perfect for super dramatic length - I do blot the wand first (short sparse lashes) and use the flat side of the brush to apply, then the short "bristles" to get to the ends of the lashes. AMAZING length, really fans my lashes out, and the color is a shiny, beautiful black. Looks almost like false lashes.

I do use this daily - I like good lashes for the workplace, I guess - but since I have short lashes to start with it's probably not as dramatic as it could be. Doesn't flake or clump, either.

Highly recommended - just don't let the brush throw you off. Try it a couple of times and see!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by tessy682

This is pretty good, at first i didn't like it AT ALL because it didn't do anything just lengthen them. but I gave it another try today. I curled my eyelashes and put on light coat so it keeps them curled. then after that dried I put another coat kind of serperating the lashes. then I put another coat by then it was lengthened ALOT but not much volume. so I added a volume mascara , one coat , and it looked GREAT ! I kinda curled my lashes afterward with my finger and they look LONG ( my lashes are kind of short ) and CURLED ( my lashes are also straight ) so it looks really good ! I will make this my new number one mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by RoseEatsRice

A product that works wonderfully for when you're going out. Not needed if you're going for a natural look. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by blondebeckyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although this mascara does generally add length and darkens my eyelashes, I wouldn't say its particularly special :/ I had high hopes but it didn't quite meet up to its name. It sometimes drops underneath my eyes and is an absolute PAIN trying to get off at the end of the day! I have to use about 3 sides of a cotton pad to get it off just one eye. Its an okay product but I won't be buying it once its ran out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOOVE this mascara. I've tried the regular Telescopic in the silver tube and it works just as good! But this is great! I get the length that I would. The brush applies well, however....sometimes I get too close to my eyes and when it pokes..it hurts. I mean, bearable pain but anything poking at your eye will hurt. It's odd how this only happens when I apply it to my left eye. But anyway, I would repurchase this mascara. Like I said, GREAT length and it stays on well. My lashes don't feel crunchy/stiff...just perfect. With one layer, I can get away with long lashes already...with two its even better. As for the clumps that others may get, I don't notice it. Sometimes my lashes can get spidery looking but c'mon...the length is gorg! Since that only happens every once in a while, I still wear this mascara and will alwaaayys purchase it. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ekchawaii

Teerrrriiiibbbbllleee... It was 11$ in Canada and it makes my lashes clumped together, and it smears. I am so disappointed! The brush is terrible too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

OBSESSED! I was really skeptical when I saw the wand. I normally hate the small, plastic and bendy brushes. But I have to say that I'm very impressed. I have very short, blonde lashes and they look so long with this mascara!! :)