Cle de Peau Concealer

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 3/29/2011 7:36:00 PM

This covers ANYTHING while blending naturally. It doesn't crease or disappear during the whole day even thought it's creamy!
It is too expensive for a concealer..
Take it or leave it :)

on 3/29/2011 7:25:00 PM

Hands down my HG under-eye concealer. Have been using the Beige shade for about ten years ever since it was and has been countlessly featured in InStyle magazine's Best Beauty Buys. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way, which also means a tube lasts forever (maybe 2 years?). I apply with my Shu Uemura concealer brush and gently pat/blend with my ring finger. The stuff just covers my moderate dark circles and veins around eyes perfectly without caking. This is NOT a heavy coverage concealor that will mask really dark circles. Rather it's brightening, very natural looking, has perfect texture, blends perfectly and has great staying power. As I've gotten older my dark circles have gotten well, darker. So I've been applying Smashbox Under-eye Photo Op Brightener underneath my CDP concealer; both pair nicely together. I am on my 4th or 5th tube and will never be without this amazing and beautiful concealer.

on 3/28/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Do you HAVE to have this? no. it is a splurge at 70+. that being said, i really enjoy it. the quality is gorgeous and it has great coverage. i have had it for over 3 months and only used 1/4 of it so its not too insane. i also caught my husband using it and about chopped his digits off. i never noticed he was wearing concealer because this is so natural. highly recommend

Edit: I stopped using this for a while and had forgotten how much I loved it. Well, it's back in my beauty bag and people have commented how rested i look. That alone is worth the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

I remember when my favourite Holt SA called me as soon as they had Honey stocked, and when I came in I was doubtful it would match my skintone. Although it's not a perfect match (I have to use Bobbi Brown's corrector first) the texture and pigmentation of the two combined is just perfect. Since there is no SPF, it's also ideal for photoshoots.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love, love, love this highly pigmented concealer!

I have a problem with my oily skin with anything staying put more than a couple of hours and this has clung to blemishes like glue. I use it sparingly under my eyes and it stays all day (I just use it in area closest to my nose don't go fully beneath my eyes).

I am extremely fair and the ivory blends in seamlessly. I was a little concerned based on some of the comments that I would have a problem as I typically can't find foundations that match, and always have problems with foundations and powders showing up as yellow on my skin but this blends right in flawlessly. I typically dab the stick on whatever I'm trying to cover, let it sit 30 seconds to a minute and then blend in with my fingers and set with Tarte Amazonian Clay powder.

Now to try the foundation!

on 2/24/2011 10:09:00 PM

I bought this in Japan in 2006, and have finally hit the bottom of the tube in 2011, so the price per wear ratio has been exceptionally good. I tend to only use it on spots and discoloration, by tapping it on with a finger. It looks like skin, but the staying power isn't great, although I am a bit oily skinned -- there's a bit too much slip. In comparison with the Laura Mercier secret camoflauge, this one has a lot more slip. I do feel like it looks much more natural and is quite a lot easier to work with than the LM concealer.

on 2/18/2011 11:35:00 AM

I've had several go-to concealers over the years and this is my favorite for the last several years. I like the slip of it as I apply it (I pat it on or use a brush to apply the color and then pat), I like the color, and I love the coverage. On me it doesn't settle into wrinkles and I DO use powder on top of it. For me it's entirely worth the price. I have bought a dozen more reasonably priced concealers that I've had to throw away because either the consistency, color, or coverage weren't good. I highly recommend this product. If you want, you can always have a rep apply it and see how it wears for a day before purchasing it....

on 2/10/2011 8:53:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This product!!! Although it costs me nearly 100 as I cannot get it in the UK, shipping, custom charges nearly doubles the amount! At first I was not 100% sure about this product yes it creased it went cakey I was really disappointed, however after some research I figured out how to use it, using the same method as Kim K, it really did work well I have dark undereye circles well they are worse and sometimes not so bad but it is one of my most paranoid problem areas, I recommend this product but know how to use is, I used ochre btw. :)

on 2/1/2011 3:59:00 PM

I bought the Cle de Peau concealer in light. Fabulous consistency and coverage. But I am just too fair for this! Ladies NW/ NC25 and darker can use this, but no lighter than that. Terribly disappointed that they don't have a lighter shade to match me, because it was fabulous.

This is my favorite concealer of all time. It does an amazing job at hiding all of your imperfections! The only downside is it's price but i have to say that it will last you a very long time so i guess the price isn't too bad, considering that. I'd say each stick will last you about 7-8 months are so. I'm already on my second stick. This is my HG for sure!

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products