August 1, 2014 | 1873 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kh2288

I love this product! I have been using this for years and it keeps my face from looking oily everytime. It actually gives me a sense of accomplishment seeing the blue film go clear. I usually buy this through ebay (2 pack for $5).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best oil blotters I have used, considering I have purchased quite a few already since I have been suffering very-oily-acne-prone combination skin. This blotter absorbs the oil almost completely and the best thing is that the oil doesn't penetrate the film and transfer unto my fingers. It well very well absorbent and it has the same quality as the Gatsby oil blotter. I only give it a four since I have noticed my make up smears on the blotter, but then again it could have been my technique of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a staple for me. I'm an oily skin girl who lives in hot humid--sunny all the time--country. It really does the job, soak the oil on my face and keep the shine at the bay. but after using this, my pores look obviously larger, so I need a little bit of loose powder to fix it. definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by laura423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product in my opinion. I have VERY oily skin and these sheets are the next best thing to washing my face....they are awesome. Store brand so work exactly the same so if I dont have a coupon I do buy those. They are a bit pricey and I often find myself pulling out two or more when I want one then you have to try to stuff it back in the package but given these sheets do what they say it doesnt really bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by BabyFace0996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good. It's exactly what it says it is, a portable, gentle, oil absorbing sheet. My only problems are that sometimes it doesn't get all of the oil (even when blotting), there's not many sheets in one package, and it does remove some makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These work wonderfully! I'm so glad these were invented. But the drugstore brands do the same thing for a much better price and work as well as the Clean & Clear brand so I'm going to buy the cheaper ones next.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All the oil on my face goes away after using this~

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Frecklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product and easy to see all the oil you've removed. I have a really oily T-zone and almost turn the whole sheet clear. I don't remeber having more breakouts since I used it, but sometimes I also switch to the knockoff CVS brand of this. (its pretty much a cheap dupe :))
I don't think I would buy this again, I would buy the CVS brand. (They are carbon copies of eachother) If you have oily skin, I highly recommend using this. I don't know what it does to makeup because I use powder as a mattifer. It is great to see how much oil it collects. It doesn't seem to remove the shine from my face, so I still use my powder. I never expected it too, honestly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using these oil blotting sheets for yeeeears. They do a great job of removing oil, but the packaging says that it doesn't mess up your makeup and I have found that to be untrue. I wear light foundation all over my face and every time I use these sheets I see my makeup coming off onto the sheet. After many uses I can see my makeup wearing off. I still use it anyway because I have extremely oily skin, so it's a compromise. These can be very expensive for sheets of plastic, so I recommend buying the store brand ones that look and work EXACTLY the same (I only buy the Clean and Clear ones when they are out of the store brand ones). I never notice the difference, except that the store brand ones can be a couple of dollars cheaper. Also since people will oily skin are probably reading reviews for this product I would like to share what I have been taking for my extremely oily skin, spironolactone. It was prescribed to me by my dermatologist and it has literally changed my life. I've had very oily skin since I can remember, for over a decade now and I'm 23. I know how it can impact your self esteem, having very oily skin. And FYI I have extremely oily skin, not just a bit of oil sometimes so if you are like me I would recommend that you ask your derm about it because it has helped me a lot. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what I would do without these! I have the oiliest skin of anyone I have ever seen - I sometimes use two sheets at a time to get all the oil. I go through at least a pack a month but it's totally worth it because they're the only thing that soaks up the oil properly. If I use an oil sheet then powder my T-zone I'm good for a few hours. I can barely remember a time when I didn't use these and I would totally be lost if they ever stopped being made.