Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 11/16/2012 10:43:00 PM

It's AMAZING! When you feel sweaty or oily these are perff! My friends and I use them after P.E and they're gr8 ! <333

DEFF USE THEM FOR GYM, P.E OR SPORTS! :) XX

on 11/16/2012 10:25:00 PM

These are a great thing for my purse for that midday oil touchup!
It's fast and super easy and lightweight so it doesn't add to the weight of your purse haha

on 11/11/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Ah, Clean and Clear, how I adore thee for making these. I used to use ELF's blotting sheets- after all, they were only a dollar for 50 sheets, and I had oily skin that needed a solution, pronto. However, the thin paper texture of those sheets (and many others) simply was not getting the job done. Then, I spotted these, in the very adorable Hello Kitty limited edition packaging to boot. It was probably the best thing for my skin. I only need one a day to control oil, and the rubbery texture is perfect for lifting oil but not makeup.

There is a small adhesive tab on the inside of the package that is perfect for popping sheets out instead of having to struggle to only remove one sheet. Folks, if you're looking for a perfect oil blotting sheet, this is it!

on 11/11/2012 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably the best Clean and Clear product ever made in my opinion. It is only like 6 bucks from the drugstore. It absorbs oil on your face and goes a long ways! I only need about half a pad to get the results I need

on 11/11/2012 11:53:00 AM

One of my most favorite oil absorbing sheets in the world! :)

PROS:
absorbs excess oil on face really well
extremely affordable

CONS:
a little tiny for my face
Packaging is..bleh.. it gets ripped in a while

on 11/9/2012 4:51:00 PM

I've used many blotting sheets in the past, but I keep coming back to these. I think these are actually the most expensive ones I've used...Even some high-end brands make blotting sheets that are cheaper when you compare the price to the number of papers you get. But these are fantastic. I have combination skin, and my nose and cheeks tend to get a little oily during the day. I keep a pack of these either in my bag or in my car for quick touch ups.
The reason I love these so much is because I have yet to find another brand of blotting papers that have the kind of rubbery texture that these have. Every other type I have tried is that thin paper which works, but they aren't as sturdy and I find they don't absorb as much oil as these do. These are so easy to use, they don't leave behind a powdery residue like some sheets do, and they don't smudge my makeup at all.
The packaging isn't so great...The pack gets beat up really easily in my bag, and the sticky part that grabs the sheet tends to attract lint and other stuff from inside my bag until it's eventually no longer sticky, and I have to pull the sheets out myself. Not a big deal, but a little annoying.
I know pretty much everyone has tried these, but if you haven't, definitely get a pack. Like I said, they are on the pricier side compared to other brands, but I think they are the best.

on 11/8/2012 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THIS REVIEW IS A GENUINE WARNING FOR THOSE WITH NOMAL/DRY/SLIGHT COMBI SKIN- I WAS GIVEN THESE WHEN I WAS 17 I ADDED THEM INTO MY DAILY ROUTINE DESPITE MY SKIN NOT BEING ONLY I HAD NOTHING TO BLOT - BUT I DIDNT DO MY RESEARCH THAT I WOULD DO NOW I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE A GOOD PRODUCT AND SO ADDED TO MY DAILY ROUTINE- WAS I WRONG OR WAS I WRONG! MY PORES HAVE PERMANENTLY OPENED UP/ENLARGED SINCE AND WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED AGAIN LIKE THEY USED TO- SO IT MAY WORK FOR SOME SKIN TYPES BUT BE CAREFUL AS ONCE PORES ARE VISIBLE THEY DONT DISSAPPEAR AGAIN NOT MINE ANYWAY -UNLIKE SPOTS WHICH CAN BE CALMED AND THEY GO AWAY AFTER A WHILE...BIG REGRET!!!

on 11/7/2012 4:39:00 AM

I love these blotting papers, they absorb grease really well, doesnt ruin my makeup, I find then much better then Boscia ones.

on 11/6/2012 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE THIS!!! It get's rid of my oil and leaves my skin very matte and lovely.

on 10/17/2012 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Works great! Takes off the excess oil but not the makeup underneath. Affordable but can get expensive since each pack only lasts about a month on me...

Popular Misc Beauty Tools