April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are wonderful. They absorb oil without removing make-up. My T-zone gets oily as the day goes on and I find using one of these helps very much. Definitely recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by 19benefit34

These are the only oil absorbing sheets I have ever bought/tried. I used to use them everyday after i applied my foundation (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua) and they worked great (never absorbed my foundation, just the oil). I began using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin, and when i would try to use these sheets, ALL my foundation would come off with it. This is very dissapointing considering the fact that the colorstay foundation make me look ridiculiously oily. I can now only use these sheets when not wearing makeup, but i believe its the colorstay and not the sheets that are causing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lisawardddd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the worst. Broke me out like crazy and it feels like I'm putting straight plastic on my face. I had suspected these were the reason I had been breaking out and now it's been confirmed here. Hate em and will NEVER buy them again. I used to swear by Shiseido's blotting papers but they have gotten too expensive. Will have to check out the perm wraps as others have suggested.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by SugarPlum5

This product was the first one I ever tried for oil removal as I've only started to get oily skin recently. I was absolutely in love with this product the first couple of times I used it. I even mentioned the sheets to a friend of mine who has oily skin. She told me that she has used them before and that they caused a huge break out on her forehead. I thought it was odd. However, after a few days I noticed pimples on my forehead which didn't look like the regular types of pimples that I get from time to time. These were very little and were popping up in some sort of a pattern, lots scattered in one area. Since, I have stopped using the product and can't say that I would buy again... Although if it wasn't for the break outs, this product would have been amaaaaze.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mlt11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These oil absorbing sheets were the first ones I tried out and I really liked them. My skin gets oily throughout the day without my foundation on and these sheets removed the shine really nicely. However, it's probably just because my skin gets really oily or what not, but after using those sheets, I'm only shine free for maybe an hour or so and then I'd have to use them again.

But now that I can control my skin a little better, I probably won't buy these sheets otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this blotter! i love this so much that i keep on buying other blotters (different brands, different kinds, different formulations) just to see how well this fares when pitted against others---and this always comes up on top. this absorbs oil so easily and it doesn't react to my acne-prone skin. using this prevents me from resorting to powdering my oily areas (which always leaves a cakey feel!) in short, this keeps my make-up looking fresh!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by eccentricgogo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These sheets are a godsend! The package easily fits in my purse and the sheets remove all traces of oil without smudging makeup. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

These are a must for me! I have them in my purse at all times. It does a great job of absorbing oil and not messing up your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by SlmS1992

This is my holy grail. Although the one I am using now is called Oil Control Film, it is basically the same thing. I do not go anywhere without this. Due to my oily T-zone, this product is a MUST for me. It absorbs oil in one second and my face becomes totally matte after using it. The material of the film is made so that there is no unpleasant crinkling sounds which sometimes attracts unwanted attention in public. I am in love with this product. Will never stop purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I've used these sheets ever since they hit the market. They're perfect for someone with combo or oily skin. I tried every powder out there and it simply didn't do the trick. These blotters allow you to maintain your make-up while erasing the oil like magic.

I'm confused why people claim these are expensive. The only comparable product out there is by MAC which is $15 for 30 sheets. WalMart currently has these for $8 for a pack of 2. That's 100 sheets which will probably last you 4 months...if not more.

I'd rather have a nice compact case of blotters that don't ruin my make-up than pay $4 for a coffee at Starbucks just to get their napkins or use toilet-seat covers that have fecal matter on them (the particles of urine and feces go into the air anytime someone flushes and are absorbed into toilet paper and seat covers...think of that next time you're at a public restroom).

Anyway, this product is a must and doesn't even compare to anything else on or off the market.