July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by GiglingNikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is first time I've tried AHA/BHA products. I'm always scared of those products because I have dry/sensitive skin so I'm afraid the product is going to be too harsh for my skin, but..Big but this peel pad is so good. It works very well with me. I have a little bit of redness reaction around the area close to the nose in first few times. After the secound week my skin started to improve, smoother and more radiant. I'm so pleased. Right now I'm using every two days in evening.
Mainly I think the pad exfoliate the skin gently so it makes skin ready to absorb the good thing from other cream or moisturiser.
I bought the unwrinkle kit pack with other unwrinkle creams which have only 20 peel pads. Next time I will buy the big tub.
It's quite expensive but I think it's worth to be part of skincare routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by LissaKittie03

Love, love, love. My skin has never looked better.

What i like most about these is that they are pads. I used to use a Philosophy microdermabrasion kit, which also worked well. But honestly the process of applying the first coat, then the second, rubbing them in and washing it off was too high maintence for me. These are easy. I've been using them for about a month now and I can't believe how glowy and lovely my skin looks. However, I didn't notice instant results; stick it out a couple of weeks and one day you'll wake up, look in the mirror and think.... Wow!!

Will definitely re-purchase. As someone mentioned here, cutting them in half is a great way of getting more bang for your buck. They are plenty salient so it's fine to use half a pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by dsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to all the reviews on this website! I love these pads and my skin is looking better with every use. I have moderate rosacea and these don't irritate it all. I use one full pad every other night, my pores are shrinking and my face feels wonderful.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

the BEST ULTIMATE toner among all products out there.
this really refines my skin and smells really good.

TIP: i don't need to use 1 pad every time. only half of it is enough for all over the face. so i cut it into half so that i can use it for a long time.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by espinosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a product that exfoliates my skin without having to harshly scrub a product in. I bought these after seeing the reviews here, and I have to say I am pleased! It makes my skin more soft and even, and hasn't made me break out thus far. But the reason I'm thinking this product will remain a staple in my routine until I croak? It completely got rid of my KP!!!

I have suffered with Ketosis Pilaris since I was young, and no other products or amount of scrubbing helped. I'd barely see a difference. When I used this pad on my face, I decided to swipe the rest of the pad over my KP, wash it off with water after about 10 minutes as I do with my face, and when I woke up the next morning.....NO BUMPS! None! I haven't had non-bumpy arms since elementary school!!! This was only after one use! I'm absolutely amazed. I've been doing it every other day now for the past week and so far I am still bump free!

I'll continue doing this and update if anything changes, but for now I want to say, if you suffer from KP, you need to get this product!!!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm very pleased with these. I've been using them for 3 weeks and have noticed improvement in my skin, and others have too. Although I am in my '40s, I still have very oily skin and at least 2 pimples on my skin somewhere at all times. I am always hesistant to try something new, fearful it will aggravate my skin, clog my pores, or make me break out. I'm happy to say these PTR peel pads have not done any of those things. I started out using them every other night. I now use them every night. I also skip some nights and use it in the morning after I shower and then apply my moisturizer and makeup. I wait 3-5 minutes to rinse my face after applying it to my face and neck. The texture of my skin is less flaky where other products have dried it out, and my skin looks brighter. They are expensive, but I agree with previous reviewers that cutting them in half still provides enough for each application. Be sure to tighten the lid after each use so they don't dry out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used this product, I noticed that my pores appeared smaller. I have been using it for 3 months now I have seen a huge improvement in my skin's texture and clarity. Although the product is called UnWrinkle, I am in my late twenties and it is a great mini microdermabrasion because of all of the alpha and beta hydroxy acids in it. This product could work for someone at any age. The only drawback is that it's $45, but the container has 60 pads so it will last you awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Soly29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mild rosacea and started using these 2 months ago 2 x a week. It did not irritate my face at all just a slight tingle after the 3 minutes. I absolutely love it!!! My face is now smooth, my pores are shrinking and my blackheads have cleared up. I no longer have the small bumps from the rosacea. I will definitely continue to buy this. Leaves your skin silky smooth. I now use every other day and have recently begun using them on my elbows as well (tip a friend gave me) and I love it. I'm also using the Un-wrinkle night cream and together they work wonders!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenchien

I just try this tonight, I can see the effect immediately! I have serious black head on my nose, I been using alpha hydox AHA 12% cream for a year, but the black head problem didnít really improve at all (I know if I donít use it, my nose would be much worst) so after I wash my nose I used the pore strip on my nose, then I used the pad, I actually leave on for about 10 mins, it doesnít itch much at all, probably it was because Iíve been using alpha hydox AHA 12% cream thatís why, then I rinse with water again to neutralize the acid. I applied the daily routine facial moisturizer product, and my face was so bright and clear!!! And also when I was applying the alpha hydox AHA 12% cream, it absorb so quickly! I usually have to massage for more than 3 mins. Anyways, Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads to me itís quite expensive, cause I will definitely use it for everyday since I have a oily skin on T-zone (forhead, nose and chin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are HG for me, seriously cannot live without them. I like to alternate with other peels and masks every few days, but I always come back to these. They are quick, easy, affordable, gentle and effective. I couldn't ask for more. For reference, my skin leans dry with some shiny spots in the summer. Will buy these again and again.