August 28, 2014 | 1679 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by trintinwin

This product definitely changed the condition of my skin- I can go around without wearing makeup for once! It dramatically reduced my breakouts and bumps, using it every night. There is a slight tingling if you leave it on for more than they recommend, but using moisturizer after washing the product off seems to calm things down. I recommend cleaning off a pair of scissors with alcohol and cutting these pads in half, since it will have enough of the product for your face, neck, and tops of your hands. This product is definitely worth the price, especially if you are using just half a pad per application. My skin is significantly smoother and glow-y. I definitely will repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by fridge666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These are awesome!
I used maybe ten pads before I realized they contained retinol and salicylic acid which one is supposed to avoid while pregnant, so I have to wait until my baby is born before I can start using them again. But even in the short time that I did use them there was great improvement in skin texture, glow, and fading of brown spots.

I have to admit that I left it on for a full half hour before rinsing it off, because my skin is used to acid treatments, and I never had a reaction from it. I used the pads on my hands as well, and it really improved the texture.

Since I couldn't use them due to being pregnant I switched to the Avon Anew Clinical Retexturing Pads hoping for a similar result, but they weren't nearly as good as these were.

I can't wait to start using the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Pads again! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by babitcake

These are very effective, and are gentle enough for my extremely sensitive skin. I have experienced mild stinging when first applying the pad to my skin, but it quickly goes away. I've never had facial exfoliators be so effective yet so gentle on my skin. After I rinse off, my skin feels brand new, soft and fresh. My makeup looks so much better whenever I use this before putting it on. I follow up with my day moisturizer afterward, and I have not experienced any dryness from it. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by GiglingNikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is first time I've tried AHA/BHA products. I'm always scared of those products because I have dry/sensitive skin so I'm afraid the product is going to be too harsh for my skin, but..Big but this peel pad is so good. It works very well with me. I have a little bit of redness reaction around the area close to the nose in first few times. After the secound week my skin started to improve, smoother and more radiant. I'm so pleased. Right now I'm using every two days in evening.
Mainly I think the pad exfoliate the skin gently so it makes skin ready to absorb the good thing from other cream or moisturiser.
I bought the unwrinkle kit pack with other unwrinkle creams which have only 20 peel pads. Next time I will buy the big tub.
It's quite expensive but I think it's worth to be part of skincare routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by LissaKittie03

Love, love, love. My skin has never looked better.

What i like most about these is that they are pads. I used to use a Philosophy microdermabrasion kit, which also worked well. But honestly the process of applying the first coat, then the second, rubbing them in and washing it off was too high maintence for me. These are easy. I've been using them for about a month now and I can't believe how glowy and lovely my skin looks. However, I didn't notice instant results; stick it out a couple of weeks and one day you'll wake up, look in the mirror and think.... Wow!!

Will definitely re-purchase. As someone mentioned here, cutting them in half is a great way of getting more bang for your buck. They are plenty salient so it's fine to use half a pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by dsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to all the reviews on this website! I love these pads and my skin is looking better with every use. I have moderate rosacea and these don't irritate it all. I use one full pad every other night, my pores are shrinking and my face feels wonderful.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

the BEST ULTIMATE toner among all products out there.
this really refines my skin and smells really good.

TIP: i don't need to use 1 pad every time. only half of it is enough for all over the face. so i cut it into half so that i can use it for a long time.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by espinosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a product that exfoliates my skin without having to harshly scrub a product in. I bought these after seeing the reviews here, and I have to say I am pleased! It makes my skin more soft and even, and hasn't made me break out thus far. But the reason I'm thinking this product will remain a staple in my routine until I croak? It completely got rid of my KP!!!

I have suffered with Ketosis Pilaris since I was young, and no other products or amount of scrubbing helped. I'd barely see a difference. When I used this pad on my face, I decided to swipe the rest of the pad over my KP, wash it off with water after about 10 minutes as I do with my face, and when I woke up the next morning.....NO BUMPS! None! I haven't had non-bumpy arms since elementary school!!! This was only after one use! I'm absolutely amazed. I've been doing it every other day now for the past week and so far I am still bump free!

I'll continue doing this and update if anything changes, but for now I want to say, if you suffer from KP, you need to get this product!!!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm very pleased with these. I've been using them for 3 weeks and have noticed improvement in my skin, and others have too. Although I am in my '40s, I still have very oily skin and at least 2 pimples on my skin somewhere at all times. I am always hesistant to try something new, fearful it will aggravate my skin, clog my pores, or make me break out. I'm happy to say these PTR peel pads have not done any of those things. I started out using them every other night. I now use them every night. I also skip some nights and use it in the morning after I shower and then apply my moisturizer and makeup. I wait 3-5 minutes to rinse my face after applying it to my face and neck. The texture of my skin is less flaky where other products have dried it out, and my skin looks brighter. They are expensive, but I agree with previous reviewers that cutting them in half still provides enough for each application. Be sure to tighten the lid after each use so they don't dry out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used this product, I noticed that my pores appeared smaller. I have been using it for 3 months now I have seen a huge improvement in my skin's texture and clarity. Although the product is called UnWrinkle, I am in my late twenties and it is a great mini microdermabrasion because of all of the alpha and beta hydroxy acids in it. This product could work for someone at any age. The only drawback is that it's $45, but the container has 60 pads so it will last you awhile.