April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by 123banana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara and always have one in my makeup bag. I have short thin lashes and for wearing during the day this mascara is ideal. And it lasts. Not quite dramatic enough for me for evening wear, but I would still never be without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

Did not like this at all. It dried out my lashes, weighed them down, and made them stick straight even after I had curled them. And it didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes. It was a true black color and lasted throughout the whole day, but still I would never buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by dthai90

I had high hopes for this mascara, but sadly it weighs down my lashes way too much, and doesn't hold a curl - which is the holy grail token when it comes to mascaras for me. Not suitable for asian lashes, sadly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not impressed by this mascara. I find that it did not add any significant volume or length. I will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by beeettthhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have eyelashes that are fair at the root and point straight downwards, curling really won't work at all for me and most mascaras make my eyelashes look stumpy or non exsistent! Normally I just wear black eyeliner to hide the fact that my eyelashes are so not pretty. But this mascara I can wear on its own- makes my eyelashes pretty, curly and not too coated. Will use this forever

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Kristi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a kind of base mascara for if I'm going out, I find it works really well to get your lashes in a nice shape/position before putting on a more volumising mascara. It's also nice as just an everyday one, as it isn't overly expensive and does a good job for what it's worth

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I have very straight eyelashes but this mascara really opens up my eyes. The packaging is sober and sometimes it's a bit difficult to get it open because the extra product gathers at the opening and gets sticky. The mascara doesn't smear at all. It separates my lashes pretty well and it holds the curl like no other. I am in love with this one. I bought another mascara just to try something new and I already regret it...if you like a mascara, you need to stick with it! I will buy this baby again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I can't believe I have overlooked this for so long. I guess I was worried about Panda eyes! I was convinced that something this cheap could not work that well - a mascara for less than 10?

I have very fine, quite fair eye lashes that can make things quite tricky when it comes to using certain brushes. When I first saw the brush i was a little sceptical but it applied really easily and actually did a good job of making my eye lashes presentable and providing more definition for my eyes. Initially I did find the product a little 'wet' but I have grown used to this consistency. it works well.

It lasts the day and does not flake into my eyes or down my face - for now anyway, it has been a few weeks only. I would definitely repurchase this again - it's about 1/3 the price of other mascaras and I can see little or not difference. (The black is a lovely true black too!)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by nickilalala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after seeing such rave reviews, but I was expecting a lot more, I thought it was quite an ordinary mascara and had nothing special to offer. For me, it didn't give much volume, the lengthening effect just seemed to turn my medium-length lashes spidery. I've used it for about a month now but I'm throwing it out. It also flakes, a lot! I work night shifts at a hospital and am quit active through the night and have found that come early morning I'm nipping to the bathroom to wipe away little flakes of black!
I felt that it was a very heavy mascara; it did lengthen, but I really am not keen on a spidery lash of any kind. The volume it added seemed to weigh my lashes down.
I won't be buying this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues ....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by mascarajunkie2010

amazing! it stays on without any flakes even at the heat of 35C and comes off easily with just water. no clumping that a lash comb couldn't fix. Creates a dramatic effect not with one coat but with two. yoy can even layer it on as much as you want. but if you want natural lashes one coat is all you need. the formual is very nice! not too thick not too thin and its not that heavy even if you want to layer it as much as you want. the brush is also amazing as it is a medium sized brush, easy to control and its not as big as the maybelline colossal that the brush reaches the back of your eyelashes. Great stuff worth your money!! trust me i've been a mascara junkie finding my perfect mascara