Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite mascara, and I've had quite a lot! If you want natural looking eyelashes I'd choose this one, it makes my eyelashes really long and thick without clumping or looking too black. It also lasts for absolutely ages! Can't recommend it highly enough:-)

on 5/29/2012 6:35:00 AM

This is a good mascara, nothing special on me, it's ok for the price but i hate the packaging it feels so old and cheapy...great for people who wants just a good mascara without spending too much

on 5/10/2012 1:49:00 PM

My HG mascara. Leaves my lashes long and full. Easily build able. Doesn't smudge. Great price and always finishes off my makeup nicely

This is my go-to mascara,
It performs well on both price and quality and I have been re-purchasing for years!
Defiantly gives lots of VOLUME without clumping, and keeps its true-black colour

on 5/9/2012 1:54:00 PM

It's cheap and great for my lashes.

on 4/28/2012 5:04:00 PM

i love this classic mascara, fab for my long lashes as I love the thick look. I easily get couple of months before dying out. Price is amazing for the quality. Be careful on lower lashes can sometimes imprint.

on 4/28/2012 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I brought the WATERPROOF version of this mascara. The brush is very narrow, which is great for picking up small lashes. I had no clumps, and no falldown during the day....so thats the good.

The reason why I gave it a 2 overall is....Its so hard to remover it! i used a really good waterproof eye make-up remover and still it wasnt going anywhere. my eyelashes felt like there were covered in melted plastic. Eyelashes are very delicate, and I dont like rubbing them within an inch of there life. If you are thinking of buying this I would say try the non waterproof.

on 4/27/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a good mascara for the price. It gives nice natural-looking volume, holds a curl and does not clump. A good everyday-mascara.

on 4/23/2012 5:44:00 PM

After finding this product (black) I've stuck with it for years. I strayed once each to Maybelline (far inferior), Diorshow and Philosophy but always came back! Works well, makes my ho hum lashes look good, easy to apply and good price. I only need one coat so it's fast. The reason I'm now discontinuing use is it gets a whopping 7 (high hazard) from the Cosmetics Database.

on 4/14/2012 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Even though I had used some of the most expensive high end make up brand's mascara this one beats 95 % of them, . It's not too expensive, and definitely does it job the way it's supposed to, doesn't crumble. doesn't leave any clumps, and provides proper lenght, and curls. So definitely worth trying if you're looking for your new adoration.

Popular Mascaras