SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 4/11/2013 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a product junkie and this is the WORST product I've ever tried! It irritated my skin to say the least and gave me cyst acne all over my face! It's just going away know. I bough the entire line and thankfully I only started to test it with this item. Sent it all back..awful!!!

on 4/6/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product irritated my skin and caused breakouts. Although it is so highly raved about I think it is too rich for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. My face looks very red every time I use it.

on 4/5/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this on Monday... Have seen a difference but this morning I woke up to little red marks (looks like red bug bites) on my nose and close to my hairline.. OMG. I'm freaking out?? I ordered a sample off of Amazon and am wondering if I got a bad sample or if it's purging my skin (which they say it does).. I have clear skin normally and do not ever get marks of any kind.. This is the only thing I have changed to my routine.. Anyone else have these issues? Please let me know! tinalrichard@me.com
****UPDATE***** 4/15/13 - My skin looks great.. I didn't quit using it just gave it an extra few days and now I have no complaints! I can really see a noticeable difference... Bought a full size!

on 3/24/2013 10:25:00 AM

Bought this because of the good reviews - glad I did. I wasn't expecting anything special from a toner, but this does do wonders. Noticed a difference within the first 3 days. My skin was soft, smooth and moisturized. I use this along with La Mer Cream/Gel. It's the perfect combination.

on 3/7/2013 9:12:00 PM

I've been using SKII FTE for more than 2 years. I have acne prone skin.. At first, it makes my skin have breakouts with tiny bumps.. It more like a long term investment rather than short term miracle skin care.. Now, I have younger skin, but I use this minimally as it is quite pricey!!!! But, I'm still purchasing it as it does makes your skin looks younger in a long run.

on 2/19/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's quite pricey but it's such a unique product that hard to find others to compare. I've been using it for a few years now and people say that I look younger than my age.

on 2/17/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this in my early twenties and I practically glow!

This is a long term investment so don't expect miracle in a few weeks. Suitable for all skin types except extremely sensitive skin.

Cons - smells bad! But for beauty, just persevere..

on 2/14/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After the third day of using this product made my combo/acne prone skin dull and congested. I started breaking out in little pimples all around my face which I wasn't use to before incorporating this product into my routine. I tried to keep going with it for another week but my skin just looked and felt horrible. As soon as I took it out of my routine my skin went back to being normal. Incredibly expensive product as well :(

on 2/6/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

MY HOLYGRAIL!! love it and cannot live without. i have tried many skincare brands but SK-II facial treatment essence is the best, it can be applied with or without combining with another product, simple applying method and worth for every pennies <3

on 1/31/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pro's - skin is definitely clearer and brighter, didn't break me out
Con's - smells bad, does not control oil or pores, skin looks worse than before if i stop it, expensive
But would buy it again cos i love the clarity it brings to my skin

Popular Treatments (Face)