December 22, 2014 | 1605 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works on sensitive/acne prone skin. Evens out dehydrated and oily areas. Reduce redness.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by rosalini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this upon all the rave about it everywhere.
It was freaking expensive! but i wanted to try it anyway because one my friend said that her cousin used the line and her skin was amazing.
So here it goes, well i finished the whole bottle. anddddd
it did nothing for me!
i was so hoping it did some magical thing for skin but i am dissapointed that it didnt.
i didnt mind the smell it was quite nice actually, but it didnt fade my scars, control my oil or anything.
and the fact that the price is really expensive, i am not going to buy this again.
It might work work for other people i think especially if u continuously use this for a long time. but i surely wont invest so much for something that did absolutely nothing for me.
still in search for my HG product. oh well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by actinia

I'd using this essence for 1 bottle only. I use it twice a day.
At the early usage, my skin feel smoother and hydrated. As my skin immune to this essence, my skin condition back to the condition before I use this essence. I had to add hydrating serum in my skin care to cover up dried part of my face. So I just finished up this essence and definitely not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Tongtongchiang

I've been using the maybe slightly overrated SKII facial treatment essence for about a year and a half now. My skin condition has been consistently good (and maybe a little sensitive) even before I started using it but I've heard myths from my friends that it is meant for "matured" skin and for someone my age it would be too strong for my skin and if I were to stop using it, I'd get an outbreak. To prove a point, I stopped using it for about two months, nothing new was added into my day or night routines and there is no outbreak. I can't tell if it has helped with my complexion but I believe that no product can show a significant amount of result overnight. I'll continue using it as a sinful bonus to my routines.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by notme092

I have been using this for about 3 months day and night but I have not seen any noticeable results nor any improvements. I bought this because I have sensitive, dry , and acne-prone skin so wanted to improve on my acne scarring and overall but I feel like this doesn't help one bit. I gave it a two star because at least it doesn't make my skin dry or irritate them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mavendark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Knowing the expensive price, I bought a small trial bottle off Amazon before buying the 215ml bottle. I tried the small bottle for about 3 weeks and my skin did get more supple and a bit more radiant. Seeing the results, I decided to buy the 215ml bottle. Both the products were the same, but once I started using the 215ml bottle, I started breaking out. It wasn't horribly bad, but it was enough that it was abnormal. A major part of this could be that this interfered with my acne medication from my dermatologist (I use Tazorac and Acanya combo). Either way, I stopped using it, and just used my acne medication, and my acne went away immediately. I might be tempted to try again with different combinations (a week or two without my medication and only SKII, or using SKII once a day in combination with acne medication) but I do not want to risk getting any more scars on my face from the acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by tannie1709

This product does work. I had breakouts at first but it was soon gone after 3-4 days. Then my skin regained moisture and radiance. And surprisingly, it started glowing again. Seems like I am back to my 20s. Since I've been using the essence, the comprehensive routine includes just cleanser (scrub or exfoliates twice a week), SKII essence and day/night cream. Easy but effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Sagi9

First impression for this product is good from packaging, advertise and cataloque. I have been tried this product since 1 years ago and result is quite good, my skin become glowing and i use this lotion to repair my skin after had acne problem because i like to try new product like antiaging cream ( dont try other cream which doesnt fit with your skin).every night i use it with cotton pad to compress my face and in the morning my skin feel fresh and also glowing
.highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LidiaFerlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Good water. this is so true called as miracle water.
Makes my skin brighter
but what i dont like is all about the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by kwill2013

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! Before buying skin care products, I do research. Also, I am not one to buy a product unless there are scientific facts supporting some sort of improvement. My routine used to consist of using a good cleanser (although now the oil cleansing method), toning (Perricone ... which I still love) and exfoliation (Retin A at night). My skin is better than average just by using this routine and a SPF sunscreen of 25 and above. But, now I use the Facial Treatment Essence instead of my regular toner and my skin looks plump and has a glow (ass all the other reviewers have said). Because of this I purchase some other SKII products as well. The masks are amazing as is the essential power moisturizer. Anyways, they are pricey but nothing has done for my skin what this has. At first I thought what is Patera... sounds gimicky (sorry about the spelling). But, it actually works( and this from someone who really just thought only Retin A can make actual changes). Patera is packed with nutrients and my skin has been transforming in front of my eyes. It seems that the old dull skin has been replaced with new more translucent skin ... just as the product promises. Anyways, that is how it has worked for my skin. As I said, I do research ... one thing I know is that it is difficult to take skin care reviews from what others have experienced and expect the same results. Everyone's skin is so unique. But, it does work for me just as I said it does. For others it might not . Generally, what I do is look at percentages .... the SKII product line is rated pretty high by the users on this sight. Most of the reviews are positive and mention the things I have said (a glow and translucencey). For me the SKII products are worth it ... I have had better results with this than with professional facials and IPL. If you can purchase just one thing from this product line I would purchase the Facial Treatment Essence .... it is transforming. Then I would purchase the moisturizer, serums and masks. I have not yet had one bad experience or been disappointed in any of my purchases.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No