SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 5/6/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a recommendation from an esthetician. At first I wasn't sure that it lived up to the hype... But then I started using it everyday and started seeing a difference. Skin was smoother, pores refined, akin seemed more hydrated and toned. I find it best to use it in the morning and evening before bed. I apply to face, neck, and chest. The downside is the price. I think it's about $140. That said, you get what you pay for and it lasts forever. This is my first bottle but I definitely think I would buy it again.

on 4/20/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Initially I was quite skeptical as everytime I switched to a different brand my skin will react. However, this FTE doesn't create havoc to my skin. Bought it when I am pregnant because my skin becomes heavily pigmented. After application, skin immediately becomes supple and smooth. After two weeks, not only does my pigmentation disappear but my skin becomes less oily and I noticed a reduction of my blackheads. Been using it for 2 months now and my skin is starting to glow and is really well-moisturised. Get the small bottle first to try it out as different skin reacts differently. Am now a heavily pregnant lady with wonderful skin unlike my other pregnant friends. Thanks FTE.

on 4/18/2013 4:54:00 AM

Got a sample and tried it, thought it was good, so I went out to get a full size bottle and simultaneously bought the spot corrector, whitening clear lotion and stempower as well. My skin reacted very badly, after apply the essence and followed by the rest of the stuff. My face started to with an intense burning sensation. About 2 hours later, the temple areas began to itch and red bumps started appearing, I had to wash my face again because I could not take the itch anymore. The inflamed areas were sore , I applied tea tree oil to soothe the itch. The following morning, my temple areas were still red with heaps of pimple liked bumps and some areas on my face has tiny oil pus that also emerged overnight gross! Some called it purging, they got to be joking!

The essence is a total letdown and absolutely overpriced. For such a high price SK II is like projecting a great confidence in their products but it is all just marketing gimmicks. I feel ripped off and all the raving claims and reviews on the essence is a big scam in my opinion. Can SK II representativies justify their highly marked up price on this so call "miracle water"? I feel cheated. I paid so much and I get this. No thank you. If it is reasonably charged I wouldn't have felt so cheated and angry for being misleaded.

on 4/11/2013 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a product junkie and this is the WORST product I've ever tried! It irritated my skin to say the least and gave me cyst acne all over my face! It's just going away know. I bough the entire line and thankfully I only started to test it with this item. Sent it all back..awful!!!

on 4/6/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product irritated my skin and caused breakouts. Although it is so highly raved about I think it is too rich for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. My face looks very red every time I use it.

on 4/5/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this on Monday... Have seen a difference but this morning I woke up to little red marks (looks like red bug bites) on my nose and close to my hairline.. OMG. I'm freaking out?? I ordered a sample off of Amazon and am wondering if I got a bad sample or if it's purging my skin (which they say it does).. I have clear skin normally and do not ever get marks of any kind.. This is the only thing I have changed to my routine.. Anyone else have these issues? Please let me know! tinalrichard@me.com
****UPDATE***** 4/15/13 - My skin looks great.. I didn't quit using it just gave it an extra few days and now I have no complaints! I can really see a noticeable difference... Bought a full size!

on 3/24/2013 10:25:00 AM

Bought this because of the good reviews - glad I did. I wasn't expecting anything special from a toner, but this does do wonders. Noticed a difference within the first 3 days. My skin was soft, smooth and moisturized. I use this along with La Mer Cream/Gel. It's the perfect combination.

on 3/7/2013 9:12:00 PM

I've been using SKII FTE for more than 2 years. I have acne prone skin.. At first, it makes my skin have breakouts with tiny bumps.. It more like a long term investment rather than short term miracle skin care.. Now, I have younger skin, but I use this minimally as it is quite pricey!!!! But, I'm still purchasing it as it does makes your skin looks younger in a long run.

on 2/19/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's quite pricey but it's such a unique product that hard to find others to compare. I've been using it for a few years now and people say that I look younger than my age.

on 2/17/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this in my early twenties and I practically glow!

This is a long term investment so don't expect miracle in a few weeks. Suitable for all skin types except extremely sensitive skin.

Cons - smells bad! But for beauty, just persevere..

Popular Treatments (Face)