July 23, 2014 | 1088 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brijoelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara makes my naturally long eyelashes look stubby. It also flakes and smears lot. This is my second time trying Cover Girl's Lash Blash and I still can't understand all of the hype. I will stick with my tried and true Maybelline Colossal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by summersun12

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by racheldedo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the new cover girl fire mascara SOOO much better. This does work, you need to reapply it often though. The brush is weird too. Didn't like it. Used it alot. I found better so I won't repurchase unless what I found gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever used. It volumizes, lengthens, separates, does not smudge or clump, and lasts throughout the day. It makes my lashes look fantastic. I also love the thick brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two of these orange ones from L'Oreal and also Green one( I guess it is clump free) and also purple one. I didn't particularly like green one, it has strange texture, not volumizing enough, but orange and purple, yes! I used to use several things for my eyelashes before I started Fysiko serum. eyelash curler( every morning), eyelash primer( the white stuff), mascara regular - 3 coats, mascara waterproof, to seal results - 2 coats. Eyelash comb ( by Japanesque, amazing comb, the best) to comb eyelashes after all this product. Now I can do two coats of regular mascara, because have length and volume and CURL! So, orange L'Oreal and Purple are the best! Black one is 24 hours mascara is really 48 hours - too strong

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by leleredbull

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sammieemeeow

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Brookeelise

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.