Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

This is my fave mascara ever, it goes on so quick makes my eyelashes two times longer and doesn't clump also come off very easily with make up remover towelettes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best mascara ever, well, the waterproof version! I find that basically ANY mascara that is not waterproof will bring my lashes down and smudge after a while. The waterproof version however, makes my lashes look longer, "healthier," full, and wide awake. It is hard to remove, but that's what'd you'd have to expect with a waterproof mascara. Particularly this mascara compares to no other that I have ever tried and for it's value, nothing beats it. The packaging could get a little improvement, the tube is a little chunky and it gets hard to twist open once in a while. Other than that, this product deserves all the great reviews it can get.

on 3/23/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this mascara, I have been using it for about a year and haven't found any mascara that compares. I use the color very black and let me tell you when they say very black they mean it. I find that when you first buy the mascara wayyy to much product comes out on the mascara wand but all you need to do is wipe it off on a tissue before using it. This mascara really holds a curl and creates natural, full lashes, nothing too clumpy or crusty. Overall a great prodcut :)

on 3/22/2014 10:51:00 PM

I have used this mascara for a couple years now but am always open to trying new mascara. I recently decided to switch back to this and my eye lashes started falling out a week later..which I never have issues with. I knew this bad to be the culprit but I never had problems before so I was surprised. After reading other reviews on here, I now know this mascara is causing it! So frustrating!! :-(

on 3/10/2014 12:49:00 AM

I really love this mascara I think its one of the best. I love cover girl mascaras in general. The formula and brush go very well and the lashes you get are voluminous separated and perfect. My lashes are asian thin but I have a lot and long ones. So I think you should buy it b/c you can't go wrong with this one.

on 3/4/2014 4:13:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim, because the store was out of my usual maybelline. I wasn't really impressed. it gets flaky, and didn't really blast my lashes. Also, I hardly have ANY eyelashes left. I do tend to have sensitivities to eye makeup, resulting in lash loss, but never to this extent. Will never buy or recommend this product to anyone!!

on 2/25/2014 2:41:00 AM

I have bought this probably 5 times or more in my life... This has always been a staple in my make up bag. Although I normally wear false lashes everyday, this products gives a boost. I love using it the most after I open it brand new. The formula is very liquid and goes on my lashes beautifully. Some things I did notice about it as the bottles became older probably in the 2 month later mark was that the mascara started making my lashes clump.. Like flakes of mascara would fall off my eye lashes and get in my eye all the time. Well I've tried some different lash blast products and I must say, I always keep going back to this one.

on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite mascara everrrr!!! Hg!

on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM