November 28, 2014 | 1793 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This is a very average mascara. I don't really have any complaints but its nothing to rave about either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Very good one! Adds lots of volume without creating those few but thick spider legs from my lashes, lifts lashes, removes easily, doesnt irritate eyes.
Down side: After all day long my lashes are not as black as they were when I colored them with this mascara (naturally my lashes are light brown) and they are a little bit ''landed down". Still a very good mascara, repuchased it more than one time.
One bottle lasts for ~ 3 months using it 5 days/week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't get the amazing effect everyone else experienced. I usually wear Shiseido Makeup Base with the Lifting Mascara and I guess my lashes are depended on those two products. LAsh Blast didn't do anything for me. it weighed my lashes down and didn't even keep the curl. The one good thing it did was make my lashes very soft opposed to the Shiseido mascara. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my lashes to be super thick and this doesn't give the full effect but it makes them "pop" a little more than without. I tried this over my HG mascara and damn it gives me that "wow" look that I love. I will be buying lash blast again but I only gave it a 4 because stand alone its not that amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better drug store mascaras.

From the reviews I've read it doesn't seem to work for everyone, but it's fantastic mascara for my lashes. Just enough volume and great length without clumping or flaking. I like the oversized wand seems to help me coat from root to tip without overdoing it with too many coats. I can get by with 2 coats and get great results! The oversized packaging is really nice I can reach in the bottom of my traincase without even looking to snatch this one up.

I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to*great priced* mascara
I find these Cover girl are great price for department store and are awesome on the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by rushdoggie

This seems to be a love it or hate it, but I like it a lot. I keep trying other mascaras and go back to this. One, I have long lashes but they are fine, and this slips an even coat on my lashes root to tip without clumping. If I go dramatic and wear a few layers I can add them on and it still doesn't goop up. Its not waterproof (if I cry it will run) but it won't come off with a little sweat or me rubbing my eyes. Its my go to for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkBay

Never again. Cover girl mascara is terrible. Their makeup is terrible!

After time, I experienced:
-Bloodshot eyes that burned like crazy by the end of the day.
-Permanent eye veins for the duration that I used it which was a long time by the way.
-Eyelashes were brittle and falling out.
-It was terrible to try and remove, and the consistency is so tar-like. Heaven forbid you accidentally get some in your eye- ouch!
-I was replacing one tube of mascara every 2 weeks because I thought the product was getting old and causing these issues. No, its just a crap product!

I'm not entirely sure this product caused the vision issues I had experienced, but since I have stopped using it, I have had no issues at all. So perhaps there is a link between the two and that we're in fact NOT supposed to put chemicals so close to our eyes. Hmm.

It is cheap for a reason and there are soooo many chemicals in that tiny tube! Save your money up and spend it on a good quality mascara because you deserve it! I'm sure their product is strong enough to cause blindness. All in all, it's awful and if I could give this product a rating of zero, I most certainly would.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Englishrose77

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have spent a small fortune trying different kinds of mascara; I had fallen in love with Lancome , but the high cost really annoyed me. Then I tried Lashblast, not expecting much. I am absolutely amazed. I LOVE it. It's thick without ever being clumpy, goes on fast and evenly with the wonderful large thick brush, and stays put ALL day without flaking, smearing, or smudging. (And I have oily skin, so this was incredible). The colors are beautiful; the brown is a true lovely soft true brown, and the Deepest Black is really beautiful on my blue eyes. To top it all off, it comes off easily with soap and water or non oily eye makeup remover, and doesn't cause any problems with my contact lenses. And for all this, I only pay $ 7.00 at Walmart. Absolutely fabulous product! I buy 3 to 4 at a time. I was so impressed with the thickening regular Lashblast that I tried the 24 hour formula. It's INCREDIBLE. Seriously. I don't usually like waterproof mascaras, because they are too hard to get off, and not worth the trouble. This IS. It has all the great qualities of the thickening formula, but hold up beautifully through an entire long rainy day, or an entire day outside in hot humid weather gardening or playing tennis or bike riding. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

The brush was too fat and the hairs too short and far apart to make a difference on my lashes. I felt like I would have to use the whole bottle to notice a difference. I have fairly long, black lashes. If I could wear falsies everyday I would, but its not practical for my job. Perhaps a good match for someone looking for a more "natural" look? I fell in Love with Too Faced, Better than False Lashes. Nothing compares.