Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/20/2010 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The only Urban Decay products I was a fan of were:Eyeshadow Transforming Potion, Eyeshadow Primer Potion,Lip Primer Potion, and Neutral 24/7 Glide on Lip pencils, UNTIL one day I bought the deluxe eyeshadow Heat and noticed how easy it was to blend and how vibrant the color was. I realized that the deluxe shadows were so different than the too glittery/fall out regular eyeshadows. Then a few months I was visiting an Ulta (a store similiar to Sephora, but includes high end and drug store makeup and a hair salon) an Urban Decay makeup artist pointed out the Deluxe Shadow Box to me. She asked me me what kind of makeup did I wear and I told her I love neutral and wild eyeshadows. She did my makeup (a very dramatic purplish smokey eye) and I was sold. The eyeshadows in this kit are gorgeous! My favorite color in the kit is honey because I can't find a true yellow gold like this anywhere (not even MAC-and I love MAC eyeshadows). I am going to buy this again (if I run out).

on 2/20/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

nc40. colors are original but not versatile. they aren't as smooth for some reason either.

on 2/3/2010 9:52:00 PM

This palette is so handy. I find myself using the colors a lot of the time as well! And for 36 dollars, you're getting 9 good quality, well pigmented eyeshadows. With that money you can buy about 2 MAC eyeshadow, and in some cases only 1 single shadow in some top brands. UD is a very high quality and still very funky and playful.

I. LOVE. THE. PACKAGING. Oh my goodness, it is absolutely gorgeous and describes the entire company of UD very well. UD is all about funky colors and sassy attitude.

I'd definitely buy this product again, although I don't know when I will because this product will last me a forever and a half!

on 2/3/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

All of these shades are from the 'deluxe eyeshadow' line from UD. This is the faux purple shadow box w/ a silver mesh window over the suede. Nine shadows at 0.04oz/1.2g each. Includes 2 double-ended sponge applicators which I dont use, I wish it would have been a brush. The shades are- Fishnet a purple/blue sheen, Honey a gold/yellow sheen, Ransom a dark purple w/ blue hint, Graffiti a bright grass green w/ golden sheen, Zero a matte black, Peace a bright turquoise, Shag a bronze sheen, Scratch a pink champagne, and Underground a dark bronze sheen. This shadow box has no glitter, only sheen. Shadows are very pigmented and last all day w/ UDPP.

on 1/28/2010 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PALETTE.

Most of these shades I would not wear on a day to day basis, but use for photoshoots or fashion shows, something like that. They are spectacular pigments. Zero is the perfect black for smudging and i ADORE the green one. Came with a mini UDPP! Packaging is sooo adorable and comes with a mirror too. The "honey" shade is GORGEOUS for hazel or brown eyes (very pigmented goldy/yellow).

on 1/7/2010 5:56:00 AM

I like this cute little palette and it is nice to have it in your makeup kit. I don't use all the eyeshadows in it, but do have my favorites -Ransom, Zero, Honey. Don't use browns/neutrals in this palette as much, since I have some other favorites from other brands, but the blues and the purples are definitely amazing!

The eyeshadows in this palette is absolutely fabulous. There's no eyeshadows with chunks of glitter and the pigmentation is out of this world. All the colors are great. There are the neutrals, a green, blue, dark purple, black, and a gold. Very versatile. The textures is so smooth and glides on nicely. Great palette to have when traveling.

on 12/17/2009 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

These shadows are BRIGHT! They have excellent coverage and staying power. I'm not crazy about the cute packaging - the flocked exterior and paper construction are magnets for dust and grime . I have several UD palettes that are constructed this way and even though I've handled them with kid gloves they look worn and dingy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE IT!!!!!.....

on 12/9/2009 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this palette! Such a variety of looks can be created with it; from soft, neutral looks using colors such as Underground, Scratch, and Shag (the bottom row) to very bright, colorful looks with shades like Fishnet, Graffiti, Peace, and Ransom. It also has a beautiful golden shade (Honey) and a black shade (Zero.) The colors in this palette are pigmented wonderfully and all very vibrant and beautiful. Plus it comes with a small UDPP!

Popular Palettes