April 19, 2014 | 1783 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by fallaciousimage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so I got this in golden beige and it was a perfect match (only when i'm tan though) and I feel it actually does a decent job at concealing. But the staying power isn't very great.
The color range isn't great because once i'm not tan anymore none of the colors match my skin.
It is very effective at treating pimples though, I put them on as soon as i feel one coming and it greatly reduces the pimple. This is how I keep my skin flawless, so if you bought it already but the shade doesn't match , you can still use it to effectively treat pimples.
It's also a great primer for eyeshadow, as it makes them stand out more :P

Overall, it's an alright product I would've given it a 3.5 but they don't have many shade choices so i can't really use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

This is a pretty good concealer. Pretty creamy, goes on smooth :) The coverage is great for minor blemishes. Doesn't go on cakey, and blends very well. I like the packaging, but prefer to use a small concealer brush to dot product on my problemed areas. This can be used under your eyes as well because it isn't to thick. I bought this on a whim because I was browsing the makeup...as always... :D and I really love this stuff. I throw it in my purse and makeup bag for times when I may need to do my makeup quickly because it works well alone, without powder. It comes in a good selection of shades as well :) I bounce around two colors, & both match really well. I would definitely recommend this concealer, and will repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Pinkiefoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

An absolutely awesome concealer. I never used a concealer before and this was the first one I got; it's amazing. Really love the coverage, it's not too heavy. It's nice and compact so you can carry it with you in your bag and whatnot. It's cheap and lasts really long; I've been using it for a couple of months now and I'm still only just halfway done the whole stick. I'd definitely buy this again.

*edit*
After prolonged used I found that this product was really drying. I decided not to buy this one anymore; instead I'll be using the Mary Kay concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only reason I bought this was because I was looking for a nice concealer and this one was on sale. It had a minor dent in it, so it was on clearance at the drugstore, so I decided to get it. I didn't expect it to be so great, but it was! I have it in 001 ivory which is a perfect match to my skin when blended in properly. I just swipe it on, put a little transparent powder over it for a nice smooth finish, and voila! Perfect!
The consistency is great, and the packaging is nice too. I think I bought this for about 3.50 so I got a great deal.
The only con I can think of for this product is it does leave your skin oily if you put to much on, so use sparingly. A little goes a long way with this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by thesachiba

I have this in soft honey. I like this because of its creamy consistency. I put a a few spots of this all over my face, then blend it out w/ a foundation brush. I find it can cover my redness and old scars well (I don't have any zits or pimples at the moment). Then I use a mineral foundation over it and my makeup looks flawless right after. However, 3-4 hours later, I start to look very oily and then I have to blot. I usually have to blot about 6-7 hours later after putting my makeup on, so I was surprised I got oily that fast. So people considering getting this, if you have oily skin, it can make you oilier. Just be prepared to blot very soon after using this. I really like the coverage, so I could consider buying this again when I'm through w/ mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Honestbeauty

As concealer for pimples this doesn't work, it's to greasy for girls with oliy skin. But as under eye concealer this is the best concealer i've ever had! It really covers enormous so you have to blend in really well to get a natural look

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by alackofcolor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

horrible concealer...gave me so many clogged pores and didn't hide anything! awful and wax based, really hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Jubby89

For me this concealer satisfied my needs. I only have about 5 min to touch up my face each morning so I need a product easily to apply. The tube definitely makes it easy to apply and the product is very bendable. Itís great for blemishes, covers them well enough and doesnít make you look cakey. It did an okay job on my under eye circles, but not the best. However for the price and amount youíre getting I totally love this concealer. Great for those who donít have a lot of time to do your face and need something easy and that works.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by missamyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read reviews AFTER purchasing this product, and was upset because I figured I had wasted my money.
Honestly though, I thought this concealer was pretty good, considering its from a drugstore, and probably the best priced at the drugstore.

It's true, there aren't many colors, so if the colors don't work for you, then you're out of luck. I got the Soft Honey shade, and it happens to match me really well.

I've been wearing it for about 5 hours now, and it's still there (unlike the cover girl one also shaped like lipstick.. CRAP)

All in all, it's no MAC concealer.. but for 5 dollars, it works good enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by aggg10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just... no. Looks extremely cakey, doesn't blend, ashy, waxy, just gross. I got it for just $2 at Target on sale, so I'm not all that upset. Pass on this. The only redeeming quality is the lipstick like packaging, and even that looks cheap.