April 20, 2014 | 1138 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

Has grown on me. Bottle is beautiful, although that shouldn't be your reason for buying it. Young, fresh, green scent. Longevity is fairly short lived and doesn't project far. Good for a young person during spring/summer days at school or in an office.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kallie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite scent! I love this perfume more then any other I have tried. Its not too strong and and even my scent- sensitive mother loves it. Its comes in a really cute daisy bottle- reflective of its beautiful floral scent. Preferable for summer because of the flowery smell, but I wear it all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I have the roll on of this and its definitely more of a spring summer scent. Very clean and fresh floral. I could see women of all ages wearing this. Its taking a back seat right now because of the weather, but as soon as spring rolls around again it will be in my purse being used over and over again (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

I have found a new favorite perfume! I got Marc Jacobs Daisy about two weeks ago and have been using it every day. I literally do not go a day without hearing “You smell amazing!” at least three times. This perfume has notes of strawberry, violet leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violet petals, jasmine petals, musk, vanilla, and white woods. Overall, it is a floral scent that seems to brighten my day. Not to mention the bottle is nice to look at! It is my new favorite perfume and I will be wearing it often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this fragrance. Every time I wear it, my SO comments that I smell good. While it is somewhat of a generic floral fragrance, it definitely works for a lot of different people. I can see a teenager wearing this, along with someone older. It's very light and not too heavy. It's definitely a good spring/summer scent. Since so many people like this scent, it would make a good gift if you aren't sure what fragrance to get.

That said, I hate the plastic flower cap. I find it to be rather tacky and juvenile.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ballerinabooty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a run of the mill floral fragrance. Nothing stands out except its pretty bottle. I own this, as well as the black version (edp, I think) and I totally prefer the black bottle. It's a deeper fragrance than the white/gold.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have worn this for a week before deciding that it really isn't for me. It's nothing but a bland floral that cannot be described with details. I think that it lacks character and it will be hard to find anyone for whom this perfume suits well. I have to say that in the bottle, it smells really nice, but once on the skin, it turns into this scent that can only be qualified as being totally random. I'd use this as a room spray, but I don't even know for which room of the house because the scent is that vague. I agree with the reviewers saying that Daisy wears you instead of the other way around, and since I like my perfumes to suite me, I cannot tolerate a perfume that doesn't speak my language. IMO Daisy makes a terrible gift because it lacks character and will not suite anybody. I do have to say that the bottle is simply adorable, but I will not pay its price to have a nice bottle of room spray sitting in my wardrobe.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by morningviewangel99

I adore the bottle of this product, but unfortunately after trying a sample, the sent wasn't for me and I won't be buying the full size. I may be more sensitive than some people, but I found this sent was far too overwhelming and didn't smell like daisies or floral to me at all. It made me feel sick as I wore it throughout the day. I love light and refreshing floral and fruit sents as well as sultry notes like vanilla and amber, so this sent was far too heavy for me. But some people love it, since sents are a little different for everyone, I recommend trying a sample of this fragrance before buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE everything about this perfume--the bottle, the scent, everything! Such a pretty floral scent that is easy to catch when you hug someone, etc. Very adorable bottle design with such cute daisies on the cap. Just such a lovely perfume to have in your collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by brerobinson21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Normally I'm more of a fruit scent lover, but this stuff is amazing. I'm on my third bottle of this perfume. I've been using it for three years, and I've received more compliments on it than I can remember, the most recent being from one of my guy friends ("it's like an orgasm in my nose!"). Needless to say, it does the trick. The bottle top is adorable, and it lasts forever. I love it!