September 1, 2014 | 1882 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by carolyanyan

Definitely one of my favorite scents! I love how girly, flirty and happy this scent is! It's definitely worth the price and the packing is just super cute! It sort of reminds me of running through a spring flower garden with your loved one during the golden hour with the breeze through your hair. It makes me feel attractive. Also, my husband loves it and doesn't complain that it's too musky or strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

firstly i'll say that i love the bottle and lid! all my other perfume bottles pale against this great big lovely white daisy.
so this is floral, fresh but sweet. the sweetness isn't at all spicy, baked or fruity. this is 100% daisy floral sweet. there is also a very strong grassy note to this - which adds a nice hit to the floral musk. let me just say; this perfume makes me so happy.
it makes me happiest when the day is nice and clear, and especially if i've gone for a run the same morning. it just makes me feel brand new and completely refreshed. this is because it is still an obvious perfume, but just makes me think of watered flowers, freshly-cut grass and blue skies when i wear it.
i think this is the kind of scent that grows on you!
i wouldn't recommend this if you are a lover of very light crisp, barely there scents, because this may mislead you. it is still a very heavy, rich scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this perfume as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago and amazingly enough, I still have a bit left, considering the fact that I use it quite frequently and do multiple squirts. I first smelt it in a magazine and was instantly hooked. When I had one of my own, I couldn't stop smelling it because it's so intoxicating. The smell itself is a floral scent that's very clean, light, and fresh. What's nice about it is that even if you apply a lot of perfume (which I do, because I'm self-conscious about always smelling fresh), it never becomes overpowering or suffocating to you or anyone else in the room. I always receive compliments that I smell very good and people usually ask what I'm using. I've all ready hooked two of my friends onto this perfume and they love it, just as much as I do. I've been told it's my signature scent because it mixes well with my skin and body chemistry (perfume smells different on different people). The packaging is better than most brands because even when you hit the bottom of the bottle, you can still manage to use up the extra, without wasting it. It's expensive for sure, but then again, most designer perfumes are. You can always buy the roller ball version, which is affordable and still contains a great amount of product. A lot of people overlook this perfume because it's not the newest one on the market right now, but it's worth giving it a shot. It's a true classic that could fit into any girl's wardrobe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MichelleMenhart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked this scent! It's light, floral, and unbelievably addicting. After reading the reviews on here, my hopes for it weren't very high at all, but after trying it myself, I have to say that I'm straying from the norm when it comes to this. The scent reminds me of summer, and I think it's a perfect summer/spring daytime scent for someone a little more girly, and in their teens and twenties.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume!
I just recently ran out and I am planning on buying again.
The reviews for Marc Jacobs' perfumes are good, so I might have to buy two!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by karachristine78

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Daisy smells to me like bananas bathed in flowers - sweet, floral and sexy. I also have to say - guys seem to LOVE this scent. I get compliments from men every single time I wear it. Maybe not a reason to buy a perfume, but the effect is amusing :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by diabia4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I fell in love with this fragrance several years ago, but now it smells terribly young and grassy to me. The packaging is terribly cute though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume sooooooooooo much! I have the 3.7 ounce and it's the greatest perfume ever since Viva La Juicy. The bottle is adorable & the smell reminds me of meadows. MUST BUY :D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

Has grown on me. Bottle is beautiful, although that shouldn't be your reason for buying it. Young, fresh, green scent. Longevity is fairly short lived and doesn't project far. Good for a young person during spring/summer days at school or in an office.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kallie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite scent! I love this perfume more then any other I have tried. Its not too strong and and even my scent- sensitive mother loves it. Its comes in a really cute daisy bottle- reflective of its beautiful floral scent. Preferable for summer because of the flowery smell, but I wear it all year round.