September 2, 2014 | 1479 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Amendria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought, I've wanted to try to for so long. It's goes on so easy and stays. I will keep this liner well stocked ^_^

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by TheHybred

I really wanted to love this, but I feel like I wasted my money on this one. I am a huge fan of Smolder and Engraved, but this was a big disappointment. I have oily skin and this stuff ran all over the place. If I give this product another try, I'd set it with carbon.. but I am just too afraid to leave my house with this on because last time I did, I was so embarrassed to look in the mirror 2 hours later ad see big raccoon smudges under my eyes.. and that is when I only applied it on my upper lash line! One thing I can say is that it is the smoothest, darkest, blackest black pencil you will find from any brand--- just beware if you have oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Serenagorexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this eyeliner works wonderfully! It's so creamy and glides on with no problem!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cherrystarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got Feline for the first time, and have been searching for the perfect black Kohl eyeliner for years... I may have just found it. No complains, I love that its creamy and can be blended out easily for a smokey effect, just set it with carbon and it lasts for hours. It has stayed on my waterline better than any other kohl ever has. Also love how dark it is, I wanted the blackest black possible and that's what Feline gave me. Now I have to figure out how I can survive once the two I have run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

Really, if you have smolder, its better.
I find this to be on the dry side, and it smudges, its weird but it does.
smolder is more easy to work with.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by xxAlandraxx

I really like this eye liner. I purchased it for the sole purpose of doing a smokey eye so the fact that a lot of reviewers are saying it smudges doesnt bother me. Its a great deep black color and works great on the waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only use this item on my waterline but it stays for a very long time. I usually have problems with eyeliner staying on my waterline because my eyes love to water. But feline eye kohl is amazing on my waterline. You need to try it if you can. It's limited edition but i heard it is coming back out in Jan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't find this eyeliner to be anything special. Yes its extremely black but so is stila's kajal e/l in onyx and (my new favorite) l'oreal's extra-intense liquid pencil e/l in black. This is going back to MAC since i really don't need 3 identical eyeliners.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by joolz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others here, this pencil smudges like crazy on me. For me there are no pros in this pencil.
MAC Black Russian is WAY creamier than this one but does not smudge. I only use this on the upper lashes.
What I can use on the waterline that won't smudge on me: MUFE aqua eyes, Dior waterproof liner & black eye shadow applied with liner brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MzChloee01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this liner for a week exactly i believe and i wear eyeliner everyday so i wore this everyday because it is my first time trying feline. I have olive skin and this liner still looks incedibly dark on me. It is by far the blackest liner i have ever used. However it does smudge quite a bit. It has a longer staying power than urban decays "24/7" liner zero though. But if u have very watery eyes your probably not going to want to but this product.