MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

3.6

on 12/6/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I purchased Feline due to all the hype it received. I now question the hype.

The colour is true to it's claim of being a rich, deep, blackest black. Formula is smooth (not sharp) and easy to apply. Packaging was fine. Price is mid-point for me.

However... Smudge-city! No matter what I do, I get smudges all over my eyes and it looks like I live in the land of Sweeny Todd! Not my cup of tea. Even when I do a smokey eye it's a disaster.

Bottom line: I would not purchase again.

on 12/4/2009 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought, I've wanted to try to for so long. It's goes on so easy and stays. I will keep this liner well stocked ^_^

on 12/2/2009 10:05:00 PM

I really wanted to love this, but I feel like I wasted my money on this one. I am a huge fan of Smolder and Engraved, but this was a big disappointment. I have oily skin and this stuff ran all over the place. If I give this product another try, I'd set it with carbon.. but I am just too afraid to leave my house with this on because last time I did, I was so embarrassed to look in the mirror 2 hours later ad see big raccoon smudges under my eyes.. and that is when I only applied it on my upper lash line! One thing I can say is that it is the smoothest, darkest, blackest black pencil you will find from any brand--- just beware if you have oily skin!

on 11/24/2009 4:24:00 PM

I thought this eyeliner works wonderfully! It's so creamy and glides on with no problem!

on 11/20/2009 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I just got Feline for the first time, and have been searching for the perfect black Kohl eyeliner for years... I may have just found it. No complains, I love that its creamy and can be blended out easily for a smokey effect, just set it with carbon and it lasts for hours. It has stayed on my waterline better than any other kohl ever has. Also love how dark it is, I wanted the blackest black possible and that's what Feline gave me. Now I have to figure out how I can survive once the two I have run out!

on 11/17/2009 3:38:00 PM

Really, if you have smolder, its better.
I find this to be on the dry side, and it smudges, its weird but it does.
smolder is more easy to work with.

on 11/10/2009 6:30:00 PM

I really like this eye liner. I purchased it for the sole purpose of doing a smokey eye so the fact that a lot of reviewers are saying it smudges doesnt bother me. Its a great deep black color and works great on the waterline.

on 11/6/2009 5:41:00 PM

I only use this item on my waterline but it stays for a very long time. I usually have problems with eyeliner staying on my waterline because my eyes love to water. But feline eye kohl is amazing on my waterline. You need to try it if you can. It's limited edition but i heard it is coming back out in Jan.

on 10/27/2009 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't find this eyeliner to be anything special. Yes its extremely black but so is stila's kajal e/l in onyx and (my new favorite) l'oreal's extra-intense liquid pencil e/l in black. This is going back to MAC since i really don't need 3 identical eyeliners.

on 10/25/2009 8:40:00 PM

Like others here, this pencil smudges like crazy on me. For me there are no pros in this pencil.
MAC Black Russian is WAY creamier than this one but does not smudge. I only use this on the upper lashes.
What I can use on the waterline that won't smudge on me: MUFE aqua eyes, Dior waterproof liner & black eye shadow applied with liner brush.

Top Rated MAC Products