Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Beautiful fragrance. Very classy, and comforting. I find it to be clean smelling yet still warm and feminine. I receive many compliments and I think this is a unique, and beautiful interpretation of an iris fragrance. Great price point, especially with the largest edp spray (6.5 ounce?).

on 6/13/2010 11:59:00 AM

I am still on the fence with this one, even after 3 or so years. I was so excited to try this, it sounded wonderfully modern and feminine and I was hearing great reviews. Finally got my hands on a mini, and I have to admit that I was disappointed. It's very light and powdery, and I don't really enjoy powdery fragrances. Maybe it's the iris aroma that just makes me associate the smell with paper drawer liners and old soaps my grandma would use in her dresser drawers to keep things fresh. I've been trying it again lately as I'm desperate for another spring/summer daytime scent, but I still haven't come to a conclusion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice interpretation of iris. It is clean and soapy and pretty. If you like iris, this is one worth checking out.

on 4/29/2010 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this scent it is very CLEAN . Some says it smells a bit like soap, but what wrong with that? I find all these Infusion of fragrances by Prada all have a similar base and some unique top and middle notes depending on what it's infuses by , so I like that idea. I love the bottle design esp. the cap. These fragrances are different because they are not made in France like most, but in Spain that make it unique . Overal a nice clean scent that settles warm and pleasant ,but be carefull to not overspray it quickly can become overpowering...

on 4/23/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this scent - it's very long-lasting and pleasant. It smells expensive and not like hairspray like so many other fragrances on the market. I think of this as a fresh floral scent - it's not super sweet. This lasts a long time too! Love it! I tried about the Prada Amber which is similar, but ... it just is in no way as great at Infusion d'iris (didn't last at all).

on 4/16/2010 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After having gone through two sample vials of this scent, I asked for it for Christmas last year. I had found the scent to be just as I like, subtle, light, delicate and slightly powdery. However, after I received the edt spray, my husband commented it was "nice but smelled like hairspray". Perhaps it is the spray bottle, but I now find it is a little overwhelming, though many have thought IdI light and hard to detect. Regardless, I still like it and feel it is one of the best mainstream fragrances out there in its price range.

on 3/31/2010 10:55:00 PM

I just had to chime in after reading so many comments on this and none of them seemed to smell what I loved so much about this. It IS powdery and soft and sweet, but not too sweet at all, which is why it's strange that it reminds me SO much of those little french violet pastilles that come in an oval tin. They are sweet, but have a little fennel seed in the middle which I always thought was so cool. and the best part about this fragrance is the fennel-y, almost licorice note that I noticed right off the bat... I hate to use the word licorice because this is such a soft scent, but to me it's what keeps this from being blah or meh or whatever, and yet nobody else mentioned it. Maybe I'm sensitive to it, in a good way, and maybe the ones who think this scent is boring, aren't! Anyway, I love this, can't wait to get a bottle, and my only complaint is the same as many others have written, it's lasting power is kinda heartbreaking. I'm planning to try spraying my clothes along w/myself, and getting the lotion so I can layer it so hopefully it'll last... Maybe I'll update later!

This is the only scent I picked up after smelling a test strip....I had to have it! This is a scent that becomes *you*, your signature scent. It's light, airy, clean and sophisticated. This scent will not arrive before you do, thankfully! You can wear this morning and night, year round. It's great with blue jeans, wonderful with a little black dress. I've just purchased my third bottle. I never get tired of this scent.

I like this fragrance. On me it's a nice light flora that when combined w/Chanel Gardenia smells amazing! I do tend to use a bit more of this (out of the two) due to the fact that I'm trying not to run out of my Chanel since it's no longer being made. W/that being said I really adore the combo of the two. Together I smell clean and fresh (very 'green'). :)

on 1/28/2010 12:38:00 PM

I love this stuff! It is a soft, clean, non-headache inducing scent. A little powdery, and so light and airy. It is not what I would call a sexy scent, but it just oozes quiet refinement and elegance. It does not have much sillage at all, the scent stays quite close to the skin. But even tho it is light, I can still detect it at the end of the day. Of couse, the main note is iris, but it is a soft, round, buttery iris. This reminds me somewhat of chanel no. 5 eau premiere; not that they smell exactly the same, but in that they are the same type of fragrance - light, airy, and refined.

Popular Fragrances