April 16, 2014 | 943 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by brendatroyer

I love this stuff! It is a soft, clean, non-headache inducing scent. A little powdery, and so light and airy. It is not what I would call a sexy scent, but it just oozes quiet refinement and elegance. It does not have much sillage at all, the scent stays quite close to the skin. But even tho it is light, I can still detect it at the end of the day. Of couse, the main note is iris, but it is a soft, round, buttery iris. This reminds me somewhat of chanel no. 5 eau premiere; not that they smell exactly the same, but in that they are the same type of fragrance - light, airy, and refined.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

As others have said, this scent conjures up images of line-dried clothing or moving air. It's a clean, soapy feeling that makes you want to inhale deeply and smile with your arms outstretched wide, just like Julie Andrews in that scene from "The Sound of Music" where she's standing on the hilltop, singing "The hills are alive...."

No, it's not a sexy fragrance, and no it's not a yummy gourmand, but if you're looking for something that makes you feel like you're outdoors without a care in the world, this is it.

I don't like this fragrance enough to wear it every day, but the aromatherapy aspect of it (sun! flowers! frolicking outdoors with Julie Andrews!) makes me want to have a tiny decant with me at all times.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only thing I can say about this is that it is inoffensive. It's a mature scent, but at the same time lacks sophistication, originality and elegance. Just a bland, soapy floral that overall smells rather cheap and artificial. I wouldn't buy this for myself and would only buy it for someone who knows nothing about fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by APRjmar

I got this Prada perfume as a gift and I loved it! For me, it smells different as the hours pass (when you spray it on) but all the smells are lovely! I would definitely buy this lovely perfume again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by supershopper22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Using sample vial- First attempt I liked this- but as I wore it a few more times, I noticed this odd scent that reminded me of 'older woman' cheap perfume. I can't place what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Xandria20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing a vial sample now and am fairly convinced this will be my next purchase. I rated the price a '3' bc I only deal with online retailers where I can get a significant discount so the price doesn't seem bad to me.

This will be my first iris perfume and is definitely a great beginner iris. I can't quite decide if it's a Winter or Spring scent. Something tells me I'll probably go for this more in the Spring since it is fairly light and the sillage isn't great.

It definitely has a 'clean, fresh, soapy' feeling. I like it a lot. It will be the first in this category that I go for. It has a nice woodiness in the dry down....smells soft and warm as if its just me that smells this way not a perfume. I'm quite pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by JenneVonH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this fragrance but felt that it was missing 'something'. I took a sniff of the men's version of this and fell in love with it....all the exact same notes but with a stronger incense scent in the dry-down. Still as crisp and soapy as the womens version but with a lot more intensity and much more interesting. Doesn't smell manly to me at all, in fact I wouldn't want to smell this on my man.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the bottle. At first spray though, I kind of hate this. It smells soapy in an old woman way. Cosmetic-y. And if being a "green" fragrance means smelling like a vegetable, well then thats what this is.
After half an hour or so, the dry down wasn't bad, but I hate the initial scent so much that I'd never choose to put this on again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

pure, clean comfort in a bottle. i loved it at first sniff, but love it even more now that i've been wearing it. it's soft and has a subtle powderiness too, and in a way reminds me of line-dried sheets. it seems like it'd be appropriate for a variety of ages, also, as it has a timeless quality to it. *edit -- i am removing a lippie for the lack of staying power -- it's barely noticeable after a matter of minutes, and i am removing another lippie for the spray mechanism breaking after a week! this is way too expensive for engineering defects! it still smells so good though...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by aquadinka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In all my years as an avid perfume hound, this is the only scent I've ever bought a second bottle of. I rotate my perfumes and it's always when I wear this one that the guy I'm with tells me how amazing I smell. It's very crisp and clean. Reminds me of walking through the park on a fall day and coming across some iris. It has a "windy" type smell if that makes sense. I didn't love Prada's originals but I'm going out today to test the Ambree.