April 24, 2014 | 1466 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous indigo color. I've purchased other polishes called indigo but this is the only that's actually the right shade, the right color - just perfect. I do wish it chipped less and stayed at least a little longer... but, since it dries fairly quickly reapplication is doable. Love this shade for winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by julbra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got this color yesterday and I am completely smitten by it! It's very sexy, a nice winter color. It's a shimmery/metallic midnight blue and it's very intense yet wearable. The color applies very evenly and you only need two coats for it to be completely opaque (which I guess is not surprising since the color is so dark). I can't really attest to the staying power of the polish (since I've only worn it for about 24 hours...) however from what I've heard about the durability of OPI polishes, it should hold tight for a while. This is my first OPI shade (aside from Sephora by OPI) and I am very impressed!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is deceiving, because whenever I reach for it in my collection, it looks purple in the bottle (I always think that it'll be Lincoln Park After Dark). However, when you put it on, it's completely different and it's a true navy blue. It's a very pretty color and covers well. Blue isn't my favorite color so it's hard for me to wear it for a full week like I do with most of my nail polishes, but the polish itself is definitely quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour on nail and in bottle - Perfect very dark metallic blue

I had been looking for a dark blue for some time and had tried a number of different varnishes. This did not disappoint. A perfect navy blue with shimmer. Two coats worked a treat, perfect application using the prowide brush. Long lasting I kept this on for 9 days and had no issue at all. The colour is outstanding and I received so many comments when I wore it. It made a nice change from either a black or dark red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jltarantola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color! It looked like a sparkly purple in the bottle but is a beautiful, shiny, dark navy on my nails. Still a hint of purple, but subtle. My nails are short and square, and they look very funky and hip with this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by betabel

The color is a beautiful navy (hence the name, I suppose) with some purple sheen in certain lights. At times it looks black against my super pale skin, which is my only gripe. I don't want to look like a vampire. I only had to use one coat for it to coat my nails completely and I'm satisfied with the sophisticated, mysterious look it gives my nails. I'm definitely buying more when this bottle is out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This just didn't do it for me. Maybe because my expectations were too high, maybe because I'm not really a blue person. Whenever I wore it I felt a bit trampy which is a shame because I love it on other people. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by mindynguyen27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this nail polish too bc OPI has the greatest quality in nail polishes. my only problem is that when it's painted on MY nails...it looks almost black! no one can look at my nails and just say...oh they're navy! they just assume it's black :( what's wrong with my nails? but the color is very pretty and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by fetish15

i really like the color of this nail polish. i've always loved my black onyx (also by OPI) but this is really a nice substitute from black. I'm around NC25-30, chinese, slightly yellow undertone and this looks great on me. i always wear it on short nails. if u like dark colors on your nails, try it. u won't regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by brandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite OPI shades. Since wearing it last week I've gotten several compliments on my nail color. Because of the deep shade, I do feel that it should be applied by a professional unless you are REALLY good at applying your own polish flawlessly. If done right, this shade is high impact and beautiful.