MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 3/27/2006 7:20:00 AM

I have love - hate relationship with lychee luxe..it is medium peachy red. Sometimes it can be very stunning on my lips..it just goes very well. I dont know why, it might be sound ridiculous but when the day is raining or cloudy, lychee luxe appear very pretty on my lips like Korean actress!!(LOL!!)..but during the sunny day, this l/g looks oily and not smooth.the colour does not go evenly on my lips!

on 2/23/2006 7:23:00 AM

This shade is very bright! I'm always really careful when I apply because I don't want to look like a barbie clown, but the colour in itself is gorgeous. A corally pink flecked with gold, my only complaint is the stickiness- is it just me or does this lipglass seem even more sticky than others? I feel as though I can't smack my lips together without them sticking to each other, let alone drink from a cup! Or maybe I'm just paranoid, but either way, I still prefer lustreglasses

on 2/17/2006 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful coral but not on me. It could be more sheer - it goes on a bit bright. I love lipglass but after discovering LipFusion (Fresh is the perfect coral) I won't ever go back.

This lipglass is one of my favorites. One of the first ones I tried and im sticking to it. Makes my lips a pinky-orangish color. I'm a PPP and this brightens up my face. I used to wear it beautifully on top of my Huetopia lipstick but I ran out of that :( If you haven't, you deffinatly have to try this!

on 2/5/2006 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

my first lipglass and i wasnt all too happy. this color looks ok on me. not great, not bad! im a bit tanned so i think it would look nicer on lighter complexions. i have to use this sparingly or i'll look like i took a big bite out of something weird lol. i love how it's very pigmented, unlike other glosses that are very sheer. i love the smell too! i think i will hold this lipglass until the summer for i think it'll look good with some bronzer on. i will for sure look into other lipglasses!
EDIT i only where this color during the summer!

on 1/25/2006 3:07:00 PM

I thought I'd offer my opinion of the color for all the pale and pink people out there. It looks very orange, very bright, and very bad on pale and pink complexions. The end.

This is a cute coral color.

on 12/21/2005 5:57:00 PM

damn this is a sexy lipgloss! it is a bright and warm coral (more orange than pink but the pink is definatly there in the undertones.) i find that this is indispensible in the summer, with some bronzer, it gives me a very tropical look.

on 12/8/2005 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

On the whole these glosses are not great... at all, in my opinion. Its on the sticky side and there are far better lip gloss products out there to choose from. Disappointed on the whole. However this colour is far better than the 'spirited' shade. When applied feels a bit too heavy and a bit sticky. I dont think its value for money. The quality of the product should match the price. The colour 'Lychee Luxe' is nice though, shame about the texture. It does nothing for me.

on 12/8/2005 3:45:00 AM

I hated this one when I got it last winter but in summer when I get all bronze and into bronze makeup I tried this again and it was my HG all winter.Orange color is way very hilarious and playful and it works with terracotta powder skin:) I'm way more into peach-pink lips and this one works great with dark green or smokey eye makeup.My summer HG!:)

Recommended for Medium Skin