July 28, 2014 | 1298 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

After purchasing a couple of other eyeliner brushes that worked OK, but still didn't get me that perfect winged eye look, I purchased this after youtubing how to apply eyeliner. I really like it. There's no need to look any further. It makes the line so clean, vivid, and precise with so little effort. I guess you can attribute the ease of it with the bend in the applicator. Just one good swoop with a little touch up for the wing and voila!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this brush for my gel and cream liners! I can make a very thin and precise line with it and the brush itself has held up extremely well. I would certainly purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for creme or gel eyeliners. The price is great and it helps me put on my liner quickly. The price and quality are excellent. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This thing is seriously magical. I really like the look of a slightly winged lined eye, but I normally am terrible at applying eyeliner. This brush makes it seem like I actually know what I am doing. It is so much easier for me to get a nice, even, tight line when using this brush. I love it. It's good quality, affordable and makes the job of applying eyeliner easier. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by BondGirl073

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a couple of different brushes for applying gel liner, but wanted to try this one... It's very affordable (only $6) and I like that it allowed me to easily create a finer line on the eye. You can always build a thicker one but it can be hard creating a thin tapering line with a brush that's too big, right?

I'd definitely recommend this brush... Easy to use with great results!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by xcutexgurlx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never really write reviews on ANYTHING, but this is just too good to not say anything about it. I am into that "winged" eyeliner look right now and I tried to do it with my liquid liner and i failed lol. But I saw a tutorial on YouTube and the girl used this brush, so I went on MUA to see the ratings and the ratings were really good, and that's what made me want it. So I bought it today and I just used it with my blacktrack fluidline and it glides on effortlessly, and best of all, it did not make any stray marks that I have to go back and clean up. This also made winging my eyeliner a breeze! I love this brush! This brush is worth every penny and I will go back for more. I bought it for $5.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best eyeliner brush. Being a daily user of gel eyeliner and I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner brush HE (MAC 209 & 263) and LE (NYX, CS, Ecotools, EoB) doesn't beat this brush (about $6 at Target). Its bent shape lends an extra sense of stability for those of us who may not be steady/precise enough applying eyeliner. Also, the bristles are the thin enough for thinner lines as well as being thick enough for thicker, dramatic lines. Also, this was the only brush that I had luck with doing the winged eyeliner. A great brush for all level of expertise in applying eyeliner but a must for beginners with its bent shape, you'll be a pro in no time. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i had been using a slanted eyeliner brush to apply my gel eyeliner and saw this bent eyeliner brush at Target for a decent price so i bought it in hopes that it would help me have better control with application. i guess i was hoping to be able to draw a super fine steady line.... and actually this brush doesn't really seem to help make a finer thinner line.
but- i still love it. great control, and although the line seems to be a bit thicker than with a slant brush - it makes a very nice defined line. would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best brush I have used to apply gel eyeliner! It makes it so easy to apply, effortless I should say. This works so much better than the regular angled eyeliner brushes IMO. The only reason why I am giving 4 lippies is because there are like 4 stray hairs sticking out of the side of it and it's very annoying. I need to cut those darn things off but haven't gotten around to it yet! I don't know if anyone else has this problem, I don't know maybe I just got a bad one. But even with that I still love this brush and would definitely repurchase if I had to!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still a little shaky on how I apply eyeliner to my top lid (thin & straight) but I think this really helps alot & makes it much easier to apply especially if you keep on practicing I think the technique will eventually come out nice.