Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 2/27/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This brush is absolutely amazing, its applies gel eyeliner so perfectly its unbelievable, I always used to struggle with my liquid liner but thank god those days are over! I would most definitelly buy this brush again!

on 2/25/2010 4:15:00 PM

I don't get all the hype. I have this and a straight one from Ulta and I always go for the Ulta one. Maybe old dog - new trick...I don't know. I can definatley see the benefit if you were applying mu to someone else and it is a good brush, just not ALL THAT!!!

on 2/25/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i've never used an eyeliner brush before in my life. yea i'm kinda slow on this makeup thing but using this brush made it soooo easy ! at first i had a bit of a hard time getting used to the bent tip but now it makes the thinnest lines i've ever been able to make<3 i used it on my waterline today & it worked perfectly. top lids are amazing as well. i havent tried the "winged" look yet. i need to def go buy another one:)

on 2/23/2010 2:41:00 PM

Best. Invention. Ever. I bought this after reading about it on the boards, and all the positive comments are not hype. I love this brush!!! I tried it out first with my powder liners and found it gave me a better line than my favorite liner brush (incidentally, I use a 0000 watercolor brush from the Artist's Supply store - it is great for delicate lines - but not THIS great). It's also great with applying liquid's from pens that aren't so user friendly. I even went out and bought some gel liners because I feel braver with this brush. It's not just that this has a great point for drawing a precise line, but the bent angle allows you to get close to your lashes without contorting your wrist . It's so easy to use, I can't believe I ever lived without it. If this were to break in my bag tomorrow, I'd run out and drop another $8 because it's already a staple to me. one hint: i kept the protective plastic sleeve so that the bristles will keep their point in my bag for as long as possible.

on 2/14/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

After purchasing a couple of other eyeliner brushes that worked OK, but still didn't get me that perfect winged eye look, I purchased this after youtubing how to apply eyeliner. I really like it. There's no need to look any further. It makes the line so clean, vivid, and precise with so little effort. I guess you can attribute the ease of it with the bend in the applicator. Just one good swoop with a little touch up for the wing and voila!

on 2/14/2010 11:49:00 AM

I love this brush for my gel and cream liners! I can make a very thin and precise line with it and the brush itself has held up extremely well. I would certainly purchase it again.

on 2/14/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush for creme or gel eyeliners. The price is great and it helps me put on my liner quickly. The price and quality are excellent. Would repurchase.

on 2/14/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This thing is seriously magical. I really like the look of a slightly winged lined eye, but I normally am terrible at applying eyeliner. This brush makes it seem like I actually know what I am doing. It is so much easier for me to get a nice, even, tight line when using this brush. I love it. It's good quality, affordable and makes the job of applying eyeliner easier. I would definitely repurchase.

on 2/3/2010 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a couple of different brushes for applying gel liner, but wanted to try this one... It's very affordable (only $6) and I like that it allowed me to easily create a finer line on the eye. You can always build a thicker one but it can be hard creating a thin tapering line with a brush that's too big, right?

I'd definitely recommend this brush... Easy to use with great results!

on 2/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I never really write reviews on ANYTHING, but this is just too good to not say anything about it. I am into that "winged" eyeliner look right now and I tried to do it with my liquid liner and i failed lol. But I saw a tutorial on YouTube and the girl used this brush, so I went on MUA to see the ratings and the ratings were really good, and that's what made me want it. So I bought it today and I just used it with my blacktrack fluidline and it glides on effortlessly, and best of all, it did not make any stray marks that I have to go back and clean up. This also made winging my eyeliner a breeze! I love this brush! This brush is worth every penny and I will go back for more. I bought it for $5.99.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products