Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 2/25/2010 4:15:00 PM

I don't get all the hype. I have this and a straight one from Ulta and I always go for the Ulta one. Maybe old dog - new trick...I don't know. I can definatley see the benefit if you were applying mu to someone else and it is a good brush, just not ALL THAT!!!

on 2/25/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i've never used an eyeliner brush before in my life. yea i'm kinda slow on this makeup thing but using this brush made it soooo easy ! at first i had a bit of a hard time getting used to the bent tip but now it makes the thinnest lines i've ever been able to make<3 i used it on my waterline today & it worked perfectly. top lids are amazing as well. i havent tried the "winged" look yet. i need to def go buy another one:)

on 2/23/2010 2:41:00 PM

Best. Invention. Ever. I bought this after reading about it on the boards, and all the positive comments are not hype. I love this brush!!! I tried it out first with my powder liners and found it gave me a better line than my favorite liner brush (incidentally, I use a 0000 watercolor brush from the Artist's Supply store - it is great for delicate lines - but not THIS great). It's also great with applying liquid's from pens that aren't so user friendly. I even went out and bought some gel liners because I feel braver with this brush. It's not just that this has a great point for drawing a precise line, but the bent angle allows you to get close to your lashes without contorting your wrist . It's so easy to use, I can't believe I ever lived without it. If this were to break in my bag tomorrow, I'd run out and drop another $8 because it's already a staple to me. one hint: i kept the protective plastic sleeve so that the bristles will keep their point in my bag for as long as possible.

on 2/14/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

After purchasing a couple of other eyeliner brushes that worked OK, but still didn't get me that perfect winged eye look, I purchased this after youtubing how to apply eyeliner. I really like it. There's no need to look any further. It makes the line so clean, vivid, and precise with so little effort. I guess you can attribute the ease of it with the bend in the applicator. Just one good swoop with a little touch up for the wing and voila!

on 2/14/2010 11:49:00 AM

I love this brush for my gel and cream liners! I can make a very thin and precise line with it and the brush itself has held up extremely well. I would certainly purchase it again.

on 2/14/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush for creme or gel eyeliners. The price is great and it helps me put on my liner quickly. The price and quality are excellent. Would repurchase.

on 2/14/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This thing is seriously magical. I really like the look of a slightly winged lined eye, but I normally am terrible at applying eyeliner. This brush makes it seem like I actually know what I am doing. It is so much easier for me to get a nice, even, tight line when using this brush. I love it. It's good quality, affordable and makes the job of applying eyeliner easier. I would definitely repurchase.

on 2/3/2010 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a couple of different brushes for applying gel liner, but wanted to try this one... It's very affordable (only $6) and I like that it allowed me to easily create a finer line on the eye. You can always build a thicker one but it can be hard creating a thin tapering line with a brush that's too big, right?

I'd definitely recommend this brush... Easy to use with great results!

on 2/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I never really write reviews on ANYTHING, but this is just too good to not say anything about it. I am into that "winged" eyeliner look right now and I tried to do it with my liquid liner and i failed lol. But I saw a tutorial on YouTube and the girl used this brush, so I went on MUA to see the ratings and the ratings were really good, and that's what made me want it. So I bought it today and I just used it with my blacktrack fluidline and it glides on effortlessly, and best of all, it did not make any stray marks that I have to go back and clean up. This also made winging my eyeliner a breeze! I love this brush! This brush is worth every penny and I will go back for more. I bought it for $5.99.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down the best eyeliner brush. Being a daily user of gel eyeliner and I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner brush HE (MAC 209 & 263) and LE (NYX, CS, Ecotools, EoB) doesn't beat this brush (about $6 at Target). Its bent shape lends an extra sense of stability for those of us who may not be steady/precise enough applying eyeliner. Also, the bristles are the thin enough for thinner lines as well as being thick enough for thicker, dramatic lines. Also, this was the only brush that I had luck with doing the winged eyeliner. A great brush for all level of expertise in applying eyeliner but a must for beginners with its bent shape, you'll be a pro in no time. :)

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products