October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

I needed another face powder to replace my Clinique Almost Makeup Powder because it was too dark.
    Maybelline Matte Powder is actually really good.. for the price. It does what it says it does, and there is virtually no downfall of effects that I have seen. It doesn't cover too much, I would say a light coverage, but it does keep your skin matte and smooth looking. It is easy to blend and doesn't look like you are wearing makeup. I use this alone, or when I go out, I set it over my concealer unders eyes and over minor flaws. I got it for $10 at Target in Canada, and I am pretty happy with my purchase. I am glad I listened to the reviews.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by reginaaaa

I liked this product, but I didn't love it. This was a purchase that I carefully made, I did some researching before buying it, and people loved it, so I tried it.
    My search still continues to find a powder that doesn't have a powdery cakey finish to it. This powder was decent, and it wasn't too powdery or cakey, and the formula was good as well. I use this to set my Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation, and it does work well. But there are many drugstore foundations out there that are better, and the color choice is sort of poor. I can not see myself making this purchase again, but I will finish my pack of this, because I like it enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Mynamesjess

This powder is really good to set makeup BUT my skin got oily in no time and I had to buy a powder brush because applying with the little pa it came with made my makeup very cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Charlotte95

This powder is really good for setting foundation, I have very pale skin and the range of colours are good for all types. It keeps your face matte all day, especially good for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by gcxox

I am just in complete adoration with this powder! First off, the pricing is great. I got this for around $5 at my local Target. And for a powder this good, you might as well get this rather than splurging on a high end powder. The quality is spectacular, but maybe that's because I have totally normal skin. Anyways, this powder really locks in my makeup and makes my skin look smooth and matte. I love this powder and highly recommend it and I will most definitely repurchase this in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by blackflickredlip

I love this product. I love the fact it gives you coverage aswell as keeping you matte. best pressed powder I've ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this powder, it's my absolute favorite. I've tried others but keep coming back to it. I've literally bought and used at least a dozen, I use it every day.
    The powder itself is relatively opaque, I apply it with a powder puff (the sponge it comes with is okay for touch-ups) as a setting powder for liquid foundation. It leaves a silky matte finish. It keeps oil at bay for about half a day before I have to blot and touch up, but for my oily skin that's a huge improvement over other powders I've used.
    This powder works wonderfully for me, I'd recommend it to anyone with oily skin in need of a medium-opacity setting powder, if you can find a color match.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by annasofie15

Bought this because I've heard it was supposed to be good for oily skin. It's not! Really cake-like on the skin, and my skin is oily in like no time... Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this, only thing that's nice is the packaging and the color range. Pretty expensive where I live as well..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by daniibaby

I hate this powder. I had used it a while back and my face broke out really bad but I didn't know it was because I just started to use all different products. I was trialling powders at that time. One I stopped using my face started to heal up. I ended up using it a year later because I ran out of my my Australis powder. Oh that was. Big mistake. My face broke out so bad. Little pimple all Over my forehead and pretty much all I've over my face. I got really as cystic acne on oneside of my face. This was the only thing I changed in my routine. I would not recommend this if you have as sensitive skin or acne prone. It will make your face turn to crap

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's ok. Color choice is ok. Wasn't outstanding, very silky coverage. Didnt help me look matte though. Can cake up a bit... I wear shade honey.