April 18, 2014 | 1268 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an AMAZING colour. The perfect Tiffany box blue (hence the name 'For Audrey' in reference to Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love this shade so much, and I get compliements all the time when I wear it. Perfect for summer and definetly on trend! Also- a cheaper dupe to Essie's 'Turquoise and Caicos' (and imo, way cuter!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very mixed feelings for this color. First of all to get things straight the famous tiffany blue color is protected as a color trademark by Tiffany & Co. in some jurisdictions including the U.S.The color is produced as a private custom color by Pantone, with PMS number 1837, the number deriving from the year of Tiffany's foundation. As a trademarked color, it is not publicly available and is not printed in the Pantone Matching System swatch books.So China Glaze's for audrey its not a tiffany blue color as many have said but its definitely as close to to a tiffany blue color as you can get. The color is a light minty/baby blue color. Its a very rich creamy shade and the application goes on quite well the consistency is so rich that you can easily get away with just one coat but it will release its full beauty with a second coat. The cons now . Im not a huge fan of bright fun colors and I think especially this one looks a bit childish at least on me, so I dont wear it that often. Second im not really satisfied from China Glazes brushes.The brush is quite smal and rounded and that makes the application near the cuticle area a pain in the ass. Another thing that I have noticed is that after hours the color oxidizes on me and turns into a more greenish kinda color. And last the formula of the polish is a bit thick and I always end up layering thick coats and that causes chipping. Imma say it again for me the main problem with this color is that looks childish I prefer more sophisticated and deep colors. A good alternative that looks a bit more "grown up" is Essie's mint candy apple, its less bright

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love love love for Audrey. Simply stunning on my NW35 skin looks great under silver or black crackle. I love using this under Andrea Fullerton's glitter.Love love love for Audrey. Simply stunning on my NW35 skin looks great under silver or black crackle. I love using this under Andrea Fullerton's glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by misshillary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute color, but not the greatest against my skin tone. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING COLOR!!! I have never received so many compliments on a nail color EVER, so gorgeous and classy. Love it and wore it all summer. Plus this lasts like no other, I rarely have it chip or fade. One of my favs!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

For Audrey .... Total cult polish and a real PITA to acquire when it first came out. Thankfully now, it's easily available. this for me, definitely not a "tip" color, but this rocksssss as a pedi shade during the spring summer. It's a great " I have no idea what color to put on" when you're looking for something a little different but not way out there. This is a shade I can see most skintones being able to wear ... even better on medium/tan skintones. It's a light "tiffany" blue in a cream finish. I have yet to meet a ChG that doesn't apply smooth as silk and this is no exception. fabulous "as is", even more fabulous with a few crystal rhinestones or some black nail art. Wear is fantastic, pigmentation is top notch. A great shade for adding some diversity to your stash!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

my absolute favorite China Glaze. other brands have tried to dupe this, but i still come back to Audrey...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jiasweetheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this color after reading all of the reviews on MUA and beauty blogs. I bought it on eBay for only $5 including shipping. It was the best nail polish buy ever! This is the perfect summer color on my toes. They lasted more than 3 weeks with base and top coat. I want to paint my toes with this color all the time. The color matches the Tiffnay box perfectly and it is very flatering. I get complements all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

China Glaze's For Audrey is a Tiffany Blue, cream finish nail polish. This is one of China Glaze's most popular colors, and my all time favorite polish. Its an excellent polish with a thicker consistency. Not too thick, but thick enough to achieve opacity in one coat, though I usually apply two. I get about a weeks worth of wear from this polish with only minor chipping on the tip, and that's without any top coat. I love to pair this with NYC's Scandalous Blue Glitter. I can get upwards of two weeks of wear when layered with Scandalous Blue. This was my first China Glaze polish and it got me hooked on the brand. I can't recommend it enough. Between length of wear, the beautiful color, and overall quality, this'll remain my favorite nail color for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

Ok so I will admit I bought this colour due to its hype. But seriously, I am glad I did because like all my other China Glaze polishes, it is such great quality and I find the colour really flattering. I would definitely say its a Tiffany blue when I put my finger nails up to any packaging.

Anyway, I love this polish and was definitely not disappointed.