August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is AMAZING! It's a beautiful Tiffany Box turquoise shade and an absolute favorite of mine! Another nail polish that's similar to this but more on the blue side of "Tiffany Box" is Orly's "Frisky"."For Audrey" is more on the green side, if that makes any sense. I can't decide which of the two I like more. This nail polish is a spectacular light-medium creme shade. The brush and application were great and it was opaque with 2 coats. I think it's a MUST HAVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by missdugu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the perfect turquoise color! i can't stop looking at my nails. the application was perfect, no streaks at all, two coats give you a perfectly smooth creme finish. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE IT! It`s a staple shade every female should own - absolutely gorgeous. The price was right - I paid approximately $5. No troubles with application, great formula. Would definitely recommend, works with every skin tone. Without hesitation, I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by chanceofrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this. You could say that this was the polish that started my nail polish addiction! I had just gotten my acrylic nails taken off and was starting to grow my natural nails out, and was looking online for tutorials and suggestions, and saw For Audrey several times. HAD to have it! It looks amazing both in the winter (when I am very, very fair) and the summer (when I have a little more color to me) and I get so many comments on it when I wear it. I occasionally will wear it under a black french tip for something different. Definitely one of my favorites and I will repurchase again once I'm out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an AMAZING colour. The perfect Tiffany box blue (hence the name 'For Audrey' in reference to Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love this shade so much, and I get compliements all the time when I wear it. Perfect for summer and definetly on trend! Also- a cheaper dupe to Essie's 'Turquoise and Caicos' (and imo, way cuter!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very mixed feelings for this color. First of all to get things straight the famous tiffany blue color is protected as a color trademark by Tiffany & Co. in some jurisdictions including the U.S.The color is produced as a private custom color by Pantone, with PMS number 1837, the number deriving from the year of Tiffany's foundation. As a trademarked color, it is not publicly available and is not printed in the Pantone Matching System swatch books.So China Glaze's for audrey its not a tiffany blue color as many have said but its definitely as close to to a tiffany blue color as you can get. The color is a light minty/baby blue color. Its a very rich creamy shade and the application goes on quite well the consistency is so rich that you can easily get away with just one coat but it will release its full beauty with a second coat. The cons now . Im not a huge fan of bright fun colors and I think especially this one looks a bit childish at least on me, so I dont wear it that often. Second im not really satisfied from China Glazes brushes.The brush is quite smal and rounded and that makes the application near the cuticle area a pain in the ass. Another thing that I have noticed is that after hours the color oxidizes on me and turns into a more greenish kinda color. And last the formula of the polish is a bit thick and I always end up layering thick coats and that causes chipping. Imma say it again for me the main problem with this color is that looks childish I prefer more sophisticated and deep colors. A good alternative that looks a bit more "grown up" is Essie's mint candy apple, its less bright

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love love love for Audrey. Simply stunning on my NW35 skin looks great under silver or black crackle. I love using this under Andrea Fullerton's glitter.Love love love for Audrey. Simply stunning on my NW35 skin looks great under silver or black crackle. I love using this under Andrea Fullerton's glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by misshillary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute color, but not the greatest against my skin tone. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING COLOR!!! I have never received so many compliments on a nail color EVER, so gorgeous and classy. Love it and wore it all summer. Plus this lasts like no other, I rarely have it chip or fade. One of my favs!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

For Audrey .... Total cult polish and a real PITA to acquire when it first came out. Thankfully now, it's easily available. this for me, definitely not a "tip" color, but this rocksssss as a pedi shade during the spring summer. It's a great " I have no idea what color to put on" when you're looking for something a little different but not way out there. This is a shade I can see most skintones being able to wear ... even better on medium/tan skintones. It's a light "tiffany" blue in a cream finish. I have yet to meet a ChG that doesn't apply smooth as silk and this is no exception. fabulous "as is", even more fabulous with a few crystal rhinestones or some black nail art. Wear is fantastic, pigmentation is top notch. A great shade for adding some diversity to your stash!