July 28, 2014 | 2038 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

My ordinary skin is NW/NC 15-20. But this foundation oxidizes! It turns completely orange inthe face!

It is almost full coverage, but I'm not sure if it would give me acne, cause I couldn't use it anymore (received it as gift) cause of the oxidation.... Still good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by tinkerpuppet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't love or hate this product. I have very dry skin, so have a tough time with any powder. I originally bought this hoping for an easy fast way to get some coverage when in a rush. This is pretty good, but its too easy to overdo it and get cakey/flakey/dry. Occasionally in the summer on a rare humid day after moisturizing I can get away with it. So it sat in my drawer for ages. But I have discovered its perfect as a spot concealer. I use my MAC F&B as a light foundation. When I have a spot, I use a touch of concealer, then the sponge to press on the smallest amount of powder. It sets the concealer perfectly and gives great coverage over the spot. However I find it very pricey for the little job I like it for. I don't think I would repurchase it, but with the amount I use at a time, I may never have to.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ariunzaya

I used it but this not long lasting and very dry powder ..never buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Rosavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good coverage, but all MAC products breaks me out and I hear it often from others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great foundation/powder. I use it over my MAC face and body foundation or other thinner foundations if i want slightly more coverage, or use it with tinted moisturizer because i don't feel like tinted moisturizer gives any coverage at all.
but be careful when you apply it, it can look cakey if you put too much, i would say one swipe for each part of your face is good. dont forget to moisturize before putting this on.
it comes with a sponge applicator but i use a large fluffy brush from Sigma for this product. i dont think sponge is good for this, fluffy brush will apply it more evenly and not make it look cakey. definitely a must have for me and will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cher03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i still love their loose powder, but they discontinued it already. this product is ok. but after 6 hours. my face gets oily. im still using it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Angelistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

in response to Sfs08,

I also had the same problem.

I started wearing this product a couple of years ago, and the one thing I liked about this product was the "3-year" expiry date!

After 1 year, I started to realized that my skin reacted to this product, no matter how many times I changed the cosmetic sponge or wash/shampoo my make up brushes, my face broke out. Then, during the holidays, my face cleared up, and I realized this product was contributing to my break outs.

I have not used this product since, instead use liquid makeup (but only 1 layer).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my HG foundation for years and I will ALWAYS come back to it. It works the best on moisturized skin that is flake free. Very build able for full coverage.
Not great for touch ups though. If you wear this I would suggest a blot powder for oil control.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Sfs08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do enjoy the coverage of this product and I wish I could use it but it breaks me out horribly! I'm talking big cystic acne, almost positive it's the powder. Does anyone else have this problem?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by courtney771

I used this powder for years and it covers absolutely flawlessly but the 1000% dupe is Australis round pressed powders :) exactly the same, different brand 1/4 the price !