April 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have normal to dry and sensitive skin, and this broke me out. Not a fan

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin (dry/oily) and this product is my absolute HG. it's worth its weight in gold! it will not be cakey if you don't go overboard with this powder. first cleanse, tone and moisturize WELL to get rid of any flakes on the skin, as well as provide a smooth base. then conceal WELL with a good concealer (I use the studio finish concealer). then dust this all over. I have open pores, some active acne and acne scars but it still gives me the coverage I need. dont cake this on for more coverage - rely on the concealer and use this to set and even out your skin. people have actually complimented my skin, but the acne hasn't gotten better, i've just gotten better at concealing and using this powder. you will love it. :)
p/s: for reference I use NC20 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I find this too cakey.. it's o.k

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I hated this product when I first purchased it. It sat at the back of my vanity for 6 months. I reached for it two months ago and now adore it! I am usually a liquid foundation gal but haven't been since I rediscovered this gem. I will be buying a lighter shade for winter. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 2 months back and I used this product to set my makeup just for added coverage everytime I have makeup on! I have this in NC 35 and the shade fits me perfectly.

Highly pigmented powder which lasts for about 4-5 hours on my oily skin. I will usually need to go over and touch up just so that my acne scars and discoloration are covered. I do use concealer underneath this.

Contains 15g of product and I purchased this for SGD$56 i think. Around that. Makeup in Singapore is expensive. I feel that this is worth every single cent. This and my mac blot powder never leaves my purse. Comes with a sponge and mirror hence there is no need to bring a brush along but I like to bring a retractable brush along too because sometimes I feel I might pack on too much powder on my skin and it will look cakey.

I don't see this powder finishing anytime soon and hence I feel that the price is worth for the product that I am paying for! Gives me a natural finish if I set it with Mac's Fix Plus. LOVEEE IT. Especially since I live in a hot and humid country (tropical climate), it is summer all year round and sometimes liquid/cream foundations might look too heavy on my skin and I would prefer powder foundation instead. I will always go back to this baby right here! Will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had such high hopes for this product. I love cream-to-powder foundations or powder foundations for every day wear during the week. Simple, easy, and quick for my morning routine. I felt like this foundation was too...dewy. It never really settled into a powder on my face, it always felt slightly moist. Like it needed a finishing powder dusted on it. By the middle of the day I had a noticeable sheen to my t-zone. The coverage was okay, but I didn't feel like it covered my freckles and uneven tone as well as it could as a "full coverage" foundation should. The one thing that really upset me was how quickly I used this stuff! Less than 3 weeks of using it daily and I can already see the bottom of the product. My old liquid foundation would last me more than 6 months! Very disappointing! I love MAC and I love the concept and how well the shade matched my own. But they really need to take a look back on this formula and make it a true matte, full coverage foundation that lasts longer than a couple weeks!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by vabby

If you have oily skin do not buy this!! It will get super cakey. If you sweat it will desapear. Do not recommend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

After numerous trial and error. I've settled on NW45. I think it matches ok. The foundation itself is ok. I like it and I only have to it touch up once throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupmaddy

Wow! Love this so much, I think I have it in the C4 and it's perfect. Whether you want to just sweep it over BB cream or tinted moisturiser to create a day time look with good coverage or whether you want to apply it on top of Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, either way it creates a flawless finish. I was considering buying the mineralise skin finish instead of this one, however, I was reassured by the lovely staff at Mac that with this coverage, it would not disappoint. It certainly has met my expectations, I cannot believe I waited this long to get it. I just apply it with my multitasker real techniques brush, super easy; super good coverage!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wear this over my BB cream. I adore this powder. Always great coverage :)