July 30, 2014 | 1842 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Who knew! A proof that price doesn't always equal quality
Price: $1.09 USD
Shape: short rounded; flat
Texture: soft and dense
This is great for packing on e/s. And I use the tip for a light wash of crease colour if I'm in a hurry

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who would've thought a great eyeshadow brush could cost just $1? I just used this once, but I can already say that it's amazing! It packs on eyeshadow nicely, and it's really soft. Only a few bristles fell out when I washed it. This is a lot better than the Total Face Brush. I'm so happy that I found this! :)
Edit: This brush also doubles as an eyeliner brush! You can use it with cream eyeliner, or wet it, dip it into eyeshadow, and use it as eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Worked great the first time I used it to pack on color to my lids. After I washed it for the first time there was fallout and I noticed the bristles were not at all soft anymore. If I don't condition the brush, its too bristly and pokes my eyes. Also, doesn't work great to apply eyeshadows wet. I suggest invested just 2 more bucks in the studio line eye brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by chris707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this brush! It sheds and sheds and sheds...full review : http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com/2012/05/elf-eye-brushes.html

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only used this once so far... I don't typically like/use brushes that aren't professional length but was at Target and have been wanting to get another es shader/packing brush similar to my favorite Sigma one without ordering online (Sometimes I just can't stand the wait, I just wanna get into my hands and be done, lol)
Anyways the review.... I don't like the short handle makes me think of a travel brush. Washed it before use and it shed like hell! About 20 hairs, seriously! Only shed one hair during use though.Used it wet and got it a little too wet so made it a little flimsy and harder to work with. I have a lot of lid space and big eyes and the fibers just weren't long enough (about half as short as my beloved Sigma). Not the best brush but not too bad considering it was only a buck. Wouldn't purchase again, just thought I'd try it out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have probably purchased at least 20 of these to have on my dresser and around and to give out as gifts. GREAT basic brushes that are a must. They are made very well considering their price. I havent had much shedding with mine and if they did shed then I didnt notice unlike my $45 MAC 130 brush that sheds a lot each and every time I use it. Im not saying ALL of elfs brushes are like this because some are not very nice but there are several gems in the mix such as this. I highly recommend to grab a bunch of these up!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I agree that this brushes are very good, indeed a lifesaver and dirty cheap also, I'm rating them 4 stars because the bristle hair falls out like crazy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

plain and simple, best eyeshadow brush ever. I work at a sephora so I get major discounts on really expensive makeup brushes but I ALWAYS come back to this $1 brush from elf. I bought 4 and use them every. single. time. i do my makeup. at $1, this is the best investment you'll ever make! i use my sephora daily brush cleanser for in-between cleanings and the brush shampoo for deep cleaning and these have never shed on me. the bristles are soft but sturdy so eyeshadow application is precise but not harsh. buy it! you've got nothing to lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

this eyeshadow brush plus the blending brush from elf are all you need in applying your eyeshadows decently.... just proves that we dont have to spend a fortune for make up tools because there are a lot of cheap products out there that's comparable to high end products and sometimes even better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! One of the first brushes I ever purchased. It's held up so well and it applies so evenly. The bristles aren't to harsh or long that I get product everywhere. I would recommend to anyone!