October 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great brush. :) I pick it up more than I pick up some of my high end brushes. For just a dollar at Target, I love this. The brush head is shaped perfectly. It's designed to sweep on just the right amount of eyeshadow. I find this brush best for adding my base coat of eyeshadow, or eyeshadow directly to the lid. It's basic, and it does it's job. Great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have several of these. Very good for packing on color and because of its size, shadow doesn't get all over the place. I reach for this brush quite often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by gb281

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had to buy this based on the reviews and ofcourse the price. I must agree. I have used it everyday since the month that I purchased it. I have not seen even one bristle shed. I use it to spread and blend whatever I put on my face. I have bought another one in case it breaks or falls apart.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by truebluelady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. It is better than some of the high end brushes i have tried. My whole brush collection is pretty much elf brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nicolemarion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeshadow brush I own. (Granted, I don't own many high-end brushes – the most expensive eyeshadow brush I own cost about 15$ and is from a Canadian brand called Quo.)

It packs on colour, it's dense, and it's soft enough. I haven't experienced any shedding, and I've washed it upwards of 10 times in the few months I've owned it.

However, since e.l.f. brushes are super-cheap, they vary in quality, even among the same brush type.

Still though, I recommend this brush to all my friends, and have even given it as an impromptu "thanks for being my friend" gift a few times!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is good for a buck, it gets the job done. i'm not really an eyeshadow person but if i want to apply some this is the brush i reach for. i will repurchase in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really dont like this brush. The small amount of bristles it has fall out a lot. The handle is loose and some of the bristles when i got this were kind of glued together. It doesnt pick of color well at all. i know i got a bad one because my cousin showed me hers and the one she has had twice as many bristles as mine did and she loves it. If you want to give this a go just know that this is a really inconsistent brush. Even though this was a dollar i will not re-purchase because who knows what if i get a bad one again? id rather just buy an ecotools one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

AMAZING eye shadow brush!! :)
It applies your eyeshadow without wasting the product or having to re-dip often, is very soft, durable and the perfect size.
You can't go wrong since it's just $1!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Who knew! A proof that price doesn't always equal quality
Price: $1.09 USD
Shape: short rounded; flat
Texture: soft and dense
This is great for packing on e/s. And I use the tip for a light wash of crease colour if I'm in a hurry

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who would've thought a great eyeshadow brush could cost just $1? I just used this once, but I can already say that it's amazing! It packs on eyeshadow nicely, and it's really soft. Only a few bristles fell out when I washed it. This is a lot better than the Total Face Brush. I'm so happy that I found this! :)
Edit: This brush also doubles as an eyeliner brush! You can use it with cream eyeliner, or wet it, dip it into eyeshadow, and use it as eyeliner.