April 23, 2014 | 1716 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by kscarlet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mascara I have ever used.

No clumping, lenghtens and separates lashes and stays put- perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kornwipha

It's an ok mascara. It makes my lashes a bit longer and defines the lashes very well. Does not clump nor smudge. It gives you a natural clean look. But it does not hold much my curl though, which is very important for me as a mascara. So I don't think I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing some extremely positive reviews on YT I thought I'd give this mascara a try. I'm a huge fan of mascaras in general and am always ready to try new ones (especially from the drugstore--usually the quality is just as good for a third of the price). I'll be honest, the first time I used this, I hated it. I literally stuck it at the bottom of my makeup case and forgot it for a week or two. Since my lashes are decently long already, I was really just hoping for some nice definition, maybe a little thickening and it turned out so gloppy. For a mascara advertising clean definition I wasn't impressed. In the spirit of fairness, I tried it a few more times, and the application seemed to improve with each use. Not sure if this is just one of those mascaras that needs to dry a little bit or what, but it's definitely much better now.
UPDATE: Adding a point--this is definitely a mascara that needs to dry out just a bit before the application is really nice. Love it! It's not my HG mascara, but it's very good if you're looking for a natural-looking lengthening mascara.

I've never really jumped on the rubber bristle bandwagon. Give me a good old-fashioned mascara wand with a ton of bristles and I'm happy. That's really my only complaint. Unlike Lashblast this wand is small enough to really get in and get some good coverage, so I definitely give it some credit there. Decent, but not my favorite. I'd still go with my Maybelline Colossal Volume every time if I wasn't doing Project 10 Pan.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaClaribelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great reviews on this product, especially how it lengthens lashes. I agree it does lengthen lashes and makes them jet-black, which I like, but and the ends of my lashes it clumps so badly! I've tried everything from curling lashes to Vaseline underneath (which normally help me with clumping mascaras) and lash combs but nothing helps at all!
I like the packaging, but alart from that I do not like this product and will not be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by chiklita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara, hands down. I wear contacts so I can't have a mascara that clumps. I don't have this problem with this mascara. It gives me great length (not a lot of volume though) and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Missstyletips101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it
i use a thicker Mascara then use this to get rid of clumps
so i would buy it again
not bad price either , i have the sliver one and the one in the gold bottle no difference
5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by MsPinkelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I tried this mascara my lashes were separated lash by lash and it was very clean! And it lengthened my lashes a lot! It was amazing! I got it in brownblack so the color wasn't too dark and it was very light on the lashes. The bottle is cool cause it's in the shape of a telescope but I found it a bit too big and long. But overall it does exactly what it says on the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One coat of L'Oreal TELSCOPIC CLEAN DEFINITION mascara is all I need for beautifully separated, evenly coated, non-clumpy lashes. Because of the perfect separation my lashes look thicker as well as being noticably longer. When I want a dramatic evening look I wear one coat of Maybelline's Lash Stiletto under one coat of this. It looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes.

The magic is in the wand. Itís rubber and rows of combs, instead of bristles. It grabs & coats every lash, even those little stragglers in the outer corners of the eye. I've had no problem with flaking or smudging.

The packaging is cute & the price is right. A great buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, I hate the packaging, so ugly and plastic-y, feels so cheap in your hand. The mascara added some noticable lenght to my lashes, they could actually reach the brow bone. The pigment was nice and dark too.

HOWEVER, this clumps like no other (I've never used a masacra that clumped my lashes together so much). The teeth on the wand are too far apart and the formula is wet, so it can't separate the lashes. In the end, I eneded up with 5 loong lashes on each eye. Very spider-ific!

I guess to make it work you would have to comb your lashes out after every swipe, but who has time for that....

In summary, NICE LENGTH, BAAAD CLUMPS

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is OK.
It certainly lengthens my lashes, looks better on the bottom ones than the top. I found my top lashes lost their curl, while the bottom were gorgeous and long.
My Mum asked me if I had falsies on, so it is definitely noticable.
I don't know if I like the brush or not, I don't think it separates your lashes as much as it should and if I apply more than one coat my lashes started to stick together.
Formula seems good, I had no problems with flaking, itching or Panda eyes.
Not my favourite and I won't buy again.
I will probably use this tube up just for my bottom lashes and another mascara that holds curl for the top.