September 23, 2014 | 1644 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by brightpinkflowers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used it so far for contouring. The colour is not orange and very natural on my NC20, asian skin. Will repurchase if i can ever finish this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this powder before but in deep dark. I used to use it to contour until I bought the studio sculpt foundation and then my studio fix was WAY to heavy to use as a setting powder. When I bragged this in medium dark I thought it was a bit too dark for me but when I put it over my nc40 foundation it looked perfect, after oxidazation it turned a little too dark but its ok, i just look about 2 shades tanner. : ) in a natural way. Would buy this again.!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by nobryant03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so pleased with this product!!! I use this to set my foundation and it makes my skin look flawless. I use a brush to apply. It is so light but it does the job very welI. I will absolutely buy this over and over again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

OH MY GOODNESS! I bought this powder because so many guru's use it to set their makeup, but I thought it'd be another hyped-up product. Boy was I wrong!!

To set my makeup, I've used MUFE's HD powder, Guerlain powders, and CARGO's HD powder and NONE of them even come close to giving the 'perfect glowy skin' look that this powder gives.

I tried to use this powder on it's own, but it wasn't able to cover up the redness on my cheeks. :( REGARDLESS, still 5/5 because few powders can (my Guerlain one does a better job if anyone is wondering) and this one is magnificent as a setting powder!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by FeliciaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this powder! It is so finely milled, and applies on like a dream! I am NC 37 in Mineralize satin finish, the MA actually recommended a shade lighter that this which i think is medium plus, because it matched my skin tone PERFECTLY, but I was at my very palest that I am all year. So I wanted to get it in a shade darker so that I could also use it in the summer months. Using it right now it is a little bit darker than my actual skin tone but after my tinted moisturizer and/or foundation, it blends into my skin seamlessly. The finish i would say isn't totally matte, but it doesn't have a sheen either. It just looks so natural just like real skin should look. The MA told me she always uses this on girls for weddings because it gives such a beautiful soft finish. I use it to either set my face, or just over a tinted moisturizer (that i always use no matter what) and it gives sort of an airbrushed look. It doesn't have the most coverage, because it obviously isn't like a powder foundation, but does give a little bit of coverage in terms of evening out skin tone. A bit pricey, but the MA told me it would last forever, which it seems to be doing. I have been using it everyday for almost a month now, and I don't even see a dent. This is so finely milled that i can swipe my powder brush over it and i feel like it barely touched it, but when i look at the brush I see all the product on it, if that makes sense. Plus the minerals are supposed to be good for your skin. Yet another incredible, high quality product from MAC! Sorry long review, but I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Heeywonderful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I have problem skin--acne scars, acne, slight redness. Even though I technically should cover a lot more I prefer to have some of my flaws to shine through. This is a perfect product to do so. I only conceal my eye and place this over my face and blush for my everyday look. I honestly love it. its very low maintence where you don't need a major technique to accomplish this face. I just use my MAC 134 or a kabuki brush and buff it into my skin. It doesn't feel heavy nor does it break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product..the longer I have it on the better it looks. I wear it during the day I dust it over Laura Mercier tinted oil free moisturizer spf 20 It is very light and gives my skin a smooth flawless texture. It keeps me matte all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

I would've given this product more lippies if the SA matched me with a decent color.. I'm pretty fair and she matched me with the Medium Dark?! I was almost arguing with her lol.. Anyways, I love how it gives your matte foundation a dewy finish. It also looks great when you wear it on its own however, don't apply too much because it could look cakey.. Overall, it's a good setting powder, I would definately repurchase, but not this color that's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by PeacockPatty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

since I have just finished my 3rd compact I thought it was best to write a little bit about it. I have medium plus which works beautifully on my NC25 blemish prone skin, it also counteracts my shiney-ness that happens when you live in the driest state in the world and it gets to 46 degrees (Celsius) in summer. Needless to say, this stuff is rad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this powder, it is versatile enough to use it as a finishing powder or to be used on its own for light coverage. I apply it as a finishing powder over my studio fix fluid, or I just use it by itself with a flat top brush and I find that it gives pretty good coverage. It helps to get rid of my shine and even out my skin. You also get a lot of product in the pan, a lot. I have no complains.