September 20, 2014 | 1157 users online

Mascara - Revlon - 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful...I wear contacts and my eyes water a bit...Not alot. I have a desk job and everyone thought I decided to dress as a racoon today...It is truly the worst mascara I have purchased in a long time.... I did like the brush and will probably keep it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this mascara. It was horribly clumpy and didn't do a thing for length. This is the first time I ever tossed a new product in the trash after the first use.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ahraffarha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The formula is thick and goopy. When you first take the brush out of the tube you can't see the bristles because the mascara goop is all over the brush. This mascara flakes like crazy. If you wear it for a few hours and then look in the mirror there will be little black flakes all over your under-eye and cheek area.

If you want to actually use this mascara first you have to take a clean piece of paper and take off all the excess from the brush wand. It does hold a curl and if you put it on in thin layers (wiping the brush wand with paper as you go along) you can build a dramatic effect. The brush design doesn't wow me. The formula causes clumps, so you have to go back with a dry mascara wand and separate...then you have clean off your face because it flaked.

This mascara is just too much work.

AND IT DRIES OUT IN A MONTH. WHAT THE HELL.

DO NOT BUY.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 7:16:00 AM More reviews by jlwil2

People seem polarized on this one, but I have to say I love the definition provided by this mascara. It gives me volume, curl, separation and it doesn't flake. I think the little bristles work well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jessielsandford

Terrible. The mascara wand sucks. For my short, sparse lashes I would have been better off using a kindergarten watercolor paint brush from the dime store, Would have clumped up less that way. Was at my girlfriends vanity getting ready to go out and in the back of one of her make up drawer I found a new, used-only-once tube of this crap. She agrees with me as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh...This is like the worst mascara EVER. This product is terrible on so many levels. The only thing cute about it is the packaging itself. The mascara is thick, goopy and lumpy. It reminds me of grease. The bristles are short, stubbly and serve no purpose. This reminds me of cake mascara but only worse. Would not use it again even if recession hits me upside my head. I'm embarassed for Revlon that they developed and marketed a product like that. I'm just in disbelief of how bad this mascara is

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jg7251

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara! The packaging is beautiful and I happen to love the brush because you can get into all the inner and outer corner lashes to get a nice fringe effect. I think it does a nice job with length, volume, and curl but the best part is the ability to get to those tiny lashes. I do use an eyelash brush afterwards to comb through and have no issues with it clumping. Definitely a keeper and repeat purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by erkybunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this mascara a few times. The brush looks weird and the seperation isn't the best, but i love the thick dramatic effect on my eyelashes and i think my eyes look pretty. I could see how others might get annoyed but i would recommend it too someone who likes very black pretty lashes and doesnt mind a few minutes of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by TropicalyFrozen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know why all the bad reviews, this has to be one of the best mascaras I have ever used.

The brush is really crappy looking, when I first seen it I was like great this thing is going to suck, I just wasted my money. I though it was going to clump and add no volume or length. When I put it on though, it went on my lashes so smooth and effortless and this is one of the only mascaras that has caused no clumps on my eyelashes.

I have never experienced the coon eyes or flakes like the other people and I live in Florida. Where the humid and heat are super high, so I get coon eyes real quick if it does happen. I hope no one is turned off by this product just because of the bad reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Voluminous is my HG mascara, but this one comes in second! The brush looks kinda odd, it's really small and it seems like it has too much mascara on it but everytime I use it I get really great volume. Usually I use this together with Voluminous for a super dramatic effect. I definitely recommend this mascara, don't let the bad reviews scare you!