April 21, 2014 | 867 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mmaryy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this because it does not smudge and it last longer then most eyeliners I've used in the past (i.e. Urban Decay, Stila, Milani Liquif'eye) and out of all these eyeliners I choose this Revlon Colorstay. I love that its retractable, only downfall is that the pigmentation is not as black as I expect, its more of a "soft black" rather then intense. Maybe they have a more intense black color I haven't seen yet? I don't know, if not then I hold on to my 4 star rating but will buy this again anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rockandlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easy to use, lasts all day and all night, very highly pigmented, and inexpensive. I have this product in several shades and I love them all! It's perfect for a variety of uses; with this product I can choose to line below my eye and smudge it out for a smokey effect, my upper and lower waterlines, and my upper eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this eyeliner everyday and own several back ups. Whenever I see it on sale I pick one up. It's the best crayon eyeliner I've tried and I'm really happy with it. I use it in 'black', and the application is highly pigmented and smooth. It lasts all day and does not smudge (unless you rub your eyes). Unlike other eyeliners I've used, revlon colour stay eyeliner works in all weather conditions (including cold weather).
When I first bought this I used it until the tip went flat and blunt and it became difficult to draw a sharp line. I started to get frustrated with it and had long since thrown out the packaging. I was considering buying a new one, when by complete accident I discovered that the bottom cap can be removed and is actually a crayon sharpener! Yay! If only I'd ready the cardboard packaging I would have realised sooner lol. Anyway I highly recommend this eyeliner. It is better than a lot of others that I have tried and is great value as it lasts for a long time (approx 6 months with daily wear). 5 lippies!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by meggers88

this is a good, long lasting eyeliner. it doesn't smudge under my eyes. this was especially relieving when i wore it with revlon colorstay foundation. i guess makes sense b/c it's the same line...but it's one of the only eyeliners i've found that doesn't smudge when i wear it with that foundation- maybelline eyestudio gel liner and the cover girl one i tried did smudge. anyways for the price i think it's one of the better drug store ones! i have it in brown and i actually liked the color better than i thought cos its an espresso brown

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

love love love this eyeliner
it's soo pigmented, smooth and lasts all day long
only con about it is the price, i paid $27 AUS which is ridiculous but it's an amazing eyeliner so would probably repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Moneyinthebanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eyeliner because it stays on all day. I have tried many others but you can't beat this for $5 at Wal*Mart. Right now I'm trying to use up my "other" eyeliners but I keep going back to this.

The black is very black and goes on smoothly

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by superhuiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing all the reviews here, I feel kinda compelled to write a review as well. Now I don't mean to be that one debbie downer post but honestly there are better liners out there than this one. I'm talking about the Black shade (not any of the others). .comi.com don't have particularly oily lids, and though I'm in atlanta the humidity isn't the -worst- it could be. However this liner smudges within an hour. The sharpener attached at the end also breaks the liner stick off in pieces rather than sharpen it. This liner is neater and lasts longer if you line it out with one of those spongey stiff smudging brushes and then set with black eyeshadow powder. But bottomline, save your 7-8$ and go buy a milani liquifeye eyeliner. Those things are unbelievably soft and pigmented and longlasting. Or the physicians formula shimmer strips eyeliner trios... those are crazy smudgeproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by dawnwong

If you're looking for a long wearing, convenient product, this is definitely it. I had the black and it was black. Stays on for a long long time. Pencil is the twist-type with a fine lead so no sharpening required. Sleek black packaging looks good in the powder room. Price is super affordable. Great alternative to liquids and gels. Not good for smudging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by mlt11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lot of the reviews I've read on this eyeliner says that it has long lasting power and won't budge at all. I found it to be otherwise. After I applied it, it would start to melt off within an hour. A big disappointment for me. Otherwise, the packaging was good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by IdunaAesir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I saw that this had a lot of good reviews so I was happy to go out and try this. That's where my love of this product ends. I hate it, it smuged up to my browbone when I tried to set it and when I didn't it went up to my eyebrow and everywhere inbetween. I have much better luck from a $2 pencil than the $22 this costs in Australia.