September 18, 2014 | 893 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was great when I first bought it. Creamy, easy to apply, no smudging. Now I'm not so sure. It seems to fade more than I remember, and smudge on the outer corners a bit. I'm blaming the deathly hot weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have pretty sensitive eyes.. but i couldn't help it, i always do tightline my upper lashline.. and i'm the one who has oily lids.. when i first tried this, i like it! it doesn't smudgy (i'm not saying AT ALL in this case ;P) but i think OK going out for couple hours.. maybe 3? i live in a humid country btw, so it's very hard for me to find a good eyeliner pencil.. this revlon is my second fav.. my first fav would be KATE eyeliner pencil.. it is the best eyeliner ever in my entire years since i was exploring makeup.. yet it's affordable! anyway, back into revlon's colorstay eyeliner pencil.. i've bought double for this.. unfortunately, this is not available in my country so it's a little bit difficult to reach for..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by foreverbeauty527

I've used this eyeliner for a while now and it does not smudge, but I only wear it for a few hours. Also, it is very pigmented! The only complaint is it does not go on as smoothly as I wish it would. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by annieissoawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first try at eyeliner and it's absolutely horrible. It smeared like crazy on me, wasn't creamy, and it tugged on my eyes.
I put a small amount on my upper lashline and just touched it to my lower lashline, and one hour later, BOOM. Raccoon eyes. The product was at least a cm lower than where I actually put the eyeliner. I don't have oily lids, but this product just didn't stay. Even for an hour. I was very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by katiekatmeow

I've used this eyeliner for years and it works really well. It's pretty easy to apply, although it doesn't give a super dark crisp line. Also, it doesn't stay in my waterline for more than a few hours. But it lasts on my lash line for forever, and I really enjoy this eyeliner. I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This eyeliner has really good staying power, it claims to last 12 hours without smudging. For me, it lasts about 7-8 hours which is great for a D/S brand. I use the shade brownish black and it has a light pigmentation that takes a few swipes to get the desired result. But once it's on, you don't have to worry about reapplying and it's safe for sensitive eyes. A solid buy! Only drawback is that there is not much of a color selection to choose from, so I use Rimmel Exaggerate for blues,purples, and green liner. But this is my go-to for black and brown eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

I've been using this eyeliner for awhile. It does stay on longer than some other lines I've used, but that's about all I like about it. It's not very pigmented at all (I use black) and it takes many swipes to get good color. I've found it's good for the lower lash line or waterline, but a liquid liner is definitely better for the top lash line. It just seems dried out even when it's brand new. I'm currently looking for a better eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner, great price. Stays in place and applies easily and smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tippanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually love this, the staying power is great on my super duper uber oily eyelids. With that said it's not exactly "smudge free" since if you have contact with your eyelids during the day, or if your Asian like me and have tapered lids, it may transfer a little (not enough to be noticed imo), but this is still beats the lasting power of maybelline gel liner by miles. It's generally water proof, so you'll be fine as long as you're not crying a river or strolling through a storm. Overall great product, suited for people who wants a smoky pencil look without the worry of having raccoon eyes in the middle of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

great long lasting liner, i like black brown one. stays all day, goes on smooth no tugging.