Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 1/13/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is okay. It's creamy, so it's slides on well, but maybe a bit too creamy. It smudges if its on your lash line, water line and lower lash line. The only place I find it stays is the tight line. I like that it is a twist-up eyeliner so I don't have to sharpen it but DO NOT USE THE SHARPENER! It is horrible. I tried sharpening it once and some of it broke! And I'm like wth? DON'T USE IT

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I keep repurchasing this over and over, but I wouldn't call it HG. It's simply just the best that I've used so far. I still feel that it migrates and smudges throughout the day sometimes, but not nearly as bad as others that I have tried. I don't really sharpen it because it seems like I waste more product trying to get a perfect point. I mostly use this for my waterline and it seems to work fine.

on 1/9/2013 3:39:00 PM

LOVE this eyeliner! I put it on, and it stays in place! Plus, the color payoff is great. I've purchased this again, several times, usually when I have a wedding coming up, because this stays put through the tears. lol. Also, I currently work at a popular healthy mexican grill fast food chain. One night I got our hot (hotter than tobasco!) sauce in my eye. Eyes were tearing up, they had to be flushed out with eye washing fluid and water. My eye makeup held up with very minimal smudging, even after wiping the eye area, after all that liquid washing and tearing. Yea, I think colorstay eyeliner passes the test! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's so perfect. It lasts so long when applied, for hours! It does not smudge or transfers to the crease of your eyelids. I've gone through about 4-5 of these. The only setback is that it's a retractable and everytime I use the built in sharpener it usually breaks the top of the eyeliner. Other than that the product itself is high quality. I LOVE THE COLORSTAY LINE. This eyeliner could beat other high end brands. Why spend $18 on a high-end brand when you could get this one for only $4?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is one of the first eyeliners that I have ever purchased in my days of make up, and boy did I pick a good one! This colorstay eyeliner is like a gel pencil. I use either black brown or black, depending if I'm going natural or more dramatic, and each glides on smoothly with precision. Doesn't run or smudge, and stays on all day long. I also love how this liner comes with its own sharpener. So very nice!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have used so many different brands of eyeliner, from Clinique to Maybelline and everything in between. I have for some reason pretty oily eyelids. This eyeliner stays on all day, and its water proof! What more could you ask for? I use the black-brown color and its a great shade for my eye color. It is on the pricy side but it does last a long time. I highly recommend it. It's a much better eyeliner then those high end makeup brand eyeliners. BUY, BUY, BUY!

on 12/20/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the second kind of eyeliner I've ever used but I've been using it for 2 years now.
I may not know a whole lot about eyeliner, but it never gives me trouble to what's the difference?

It barely smudges (doesn't smudge at all for me d:)
It stays on.
It's a good price ~

I've taken showers (stupid idea though) with it
& have rubbed the crap out of my eyes before but it seriously does nothing.

My skin isn't very oil proned though, I can't speak for people with skin problems like that.

For a drugstore brand though, this stuff is pretty awesome.

on 12/6/2012 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What I love about this eyeliner is that it does not smudge and fade all day long. I really find it very easy to apply on. It also saves me from the hassle of sharpening it unlike my other eyeliners. It has been one of my staple products for almost a year.

What I"m not so crazy about it is that it doesn't have much of a pigment as I would love it to be. I wish Revlon would make this line more pigmented. :(

on 11/29/2012 11:21:00 PM

This is one of my absolute beauty staples. I like many Revlon products, especially this liner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, even when my eyes usually do this magic trick where they make my makeup disappear by mid-morning. Not this liner, though; Colorstay is a deserving title! Also, I wear contacts and this has never irritated my eyes. At the end of the day, it washes off easily with makeup remover or even gentle face wash. I also appreciate the built-in sharpener!

on 11/26/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. i don't really use it for the top lid, but it is great for the waterline. It goes on smooth with no trouble, I have it in brown and it smudges well but smudges easily so I would be careful of that as well.

Overall, awesome product, if you are a beginner definitely try those out because you can definitely get great use out of this product.