November 26, 2014 | 1418 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by emor5991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually only use this to line my upper waterline, sometimes the outer corners of my bottom waterline. It works great for that, and lasts me a very long time. I've been using it for probably two years, and I've only gone through like 3. I love that it's self-sharpening. Overall good eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very good eyeliner. It lasts a long time(5-6 hours) for both lining my upper and lower lash-line and my water line. Also, it comes with a built-in sharpener which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG (and that's not a term I use loosely, lol). This is by leaps and bounds my most repurchased make-up product. For many, many years I would wear no make-up at all except this eyeliner. I have tried so many different ones and this is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible that higher end brands have better eyeliners, but for myself, shelling out 20 bucks on an eyeliner is something I refuse to do, especially when products like this exist. You can purchase it for about 5 bucks at Walmart.

I have tried Black, Black Brown, Brown, and Teal (I really want to try Blackberry and Cocoa!). My favorite is Black Brown, and I like using Teal when I'm in a fun mood but don't want to go too crazy with my make-up... I love it with a nice taupey eyeshadow and coral blush. Black Brown is perfect for my coloring: I have very dark features and very pale skin. Black is too harsh, and Brown is a bit too light, which can make me look washed out. With Black Brown, I'll wear it just on the top lid for a daytime look or tightline and wear a cat eye for night. I have also used it to fill in my brows, and it works wonderfully in that regard, too.

Application is easy because it's self sharpening and it lasts all day without smudging. Removal is easy if you use an oil based product... I like using jojoba oil or extra virgin olive oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When it comes to makeup I like to get good quality for a cheap as I can. The Revlon Colorstay eyeliner is awesome. With other liners i would have smudging and products would shift through out the say giving me raccoon eyes. I purchased the Revlon Colorstay eyeliner because I am huge fan of the Colorstay line and I was impressed. This eyeliner lasts all day, even in the heat. I have oily skin and this eyeliner stays put. If you want a good quality eyeliner for a good price I would get the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I have been using Colorstay eyeliners since they first came out many years ago. They apply smoothly and have unbeatable staying power--I wore them along with Colorstay eyeshadow while on the Niagara Falls ferry trip, and they didn't move an inch despite the spray and mist. The brown and the purple whose exact name I can't recall (Blackberry?) are my perennial favorites, but all of the colors are good. Best part is that they are frequently on sale at Ulta or my local drug store...but even if they weren't, I'd continue to buy them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

SO, i have really been into black eyeliner lately. if used properly, it makes your eyes pop without looking overdone. so, ive been using my Wet N' Wild pencil eyeliner for about a month, because it was the black eyeliner i had, and i wanted to use it up. well, since it goes on my waterline and is not water/smudge proof, it would smudge terribly below my lashline, and look terrible. So, i was at Target the other day, and saw this for $5, and, hearing great things about this liner, decided to pick it up. I love this. It really is waterproof! i was wearing this, and just went for a half-hour run in 80 degrees + insane humidity and it did not BUDGE. and considering this is so inexpensive?! im sold. It also glides relatively easily onto my waterline, only having to go over 2-3 times. I had the Stila retractable liner before this, too, so maybe im just used to that. Also, it got 4 lippies for packaging quality, because while it comes with a sharpener, it doesnt have a smudger, which i like for when i want a smokey eye. Overall, i definitely reccomend(:

EDIT 9/27-i dont think ill repurchase. It loves to smudge on my lower lid, even though its supposedly 'waterproof' semi dissapointed, but ill probably buy again if i dont find anything better, since it only smudges a tiny bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was great when I first bought it. Creamy, easy to apply, no smudging. Now I'm not so sure. It seems to fade more than I remember, and smudge on the outer corners a bit. I'm blaming the deathly hot weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have pretty sensitive eyes.. but i couldn't help it, i always do tightline my upper lashline.. and i'm the one who has oily lids.. when i first tried this, i like it! it doesn't smudgy (i'm not saying AT ALL in this case ;P) but i think OK going out for couple hours.. maybe 3? i live in a humid country btw, so it's very hard for me to find a good eyeliner pencil.. this revlon is my second fav.. my first fav would be KATE eyeliner pencil.. it is the best eyeliner ever in my entire years since i was exploring makeup.. yet it's affordable! anyway, back into revlon's colorstay eyeliner pencil.. i've bought double for this.. unfortunately, this is not available in my country so it's a little bit difficult to reach for..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by foreverbeauty527

I've used this eyeliner for a while now and it does not smudge, but I only wear it for a few hours. Also, it is very pigmented! The only complaint is it does not go on as smoothly as I wish it would. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by annieissoawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first try at eyeliner and it's absolutely horrible. It smeared like crazy on me, wasn't creamy, and it tugged on my eyes.
I put a small amount on my upper lashline and just touched it to my lower lashline, and one hour later, BOOM. Raccoon eyes. The product was at least a cm lower than where I actually put the eyeliner. I don't have oily lids, but this product just didn't stay. Even for an hour. I was very disappointed.