Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

I love this product along with all Revlon colorstay products since i was 17 i'm now 24. This eyeliner is the best i have switched to others to try them out and nothing compares i just keep coming back! It just doesn't smudge, wear off or smear. This is the holy grail of all eyeliners and you won't regret buying this! I have sweated, cried and no matter what it stays on. Go out and buy it It's a decent price also. :)

on 11/6/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great long lasting liner for tight lining inner rims and waterline. Unfortunately, it irritates my normally nonsensitive eyes for some reason. Would love to be able to use it.

on 11/4/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this eyeliner! It works better than my Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils and the MAC Technakohl liner I've tried. I've had this in black and brown. I won't really review the black since I haven't used it in a year (I prefer brown eyeliners these days... I feel like it's more natural for school). At that time, I only used eyeliner on my waterline, it lasted 3-4 hours on my waterline without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes, it just fades away. Also, it is a nice black.
The brown one, I only use on my top lash line. I really like the color and it's just super easy to put on. Even when I'm running late, I can quickly put it on in 2-3 minutes... just close my eyes, line, and I'm done. It lasts pretty much your whole day. The only time it doesn't is when you always rub your eyes, that's when it'll slowly fade and only last 7-9 hours. I've had it on for almost 16 hours lol. I put it on at 6:30am and take it off around 10:30-11:15pm. It's only around $5 so it's an amazing deal! I never use the sharpener btw. I recommend this over the Maybelline Master Drama and the high-end ones I mentioned in the beginning.

on 10/13/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever. Got it in the color cocoa which is a light brown that perfect fir the daytime. Stays put until I take it off although I never worn it for 24 hrs. the only thing I didn't like about it is the sharpener but I can live with it.

on 10/10/2012 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolute rubbish. I use this to tightline only and it still manages to smudge under eyes within 2 hours. Also, the sharpener is a joke.

on 9/30/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

love it! will keep buying this, its durable, creates solid lines and well its Revlon! so it has to be good :)

on 9/29/2012 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use these only for lining along my lower lash line then smudging with a smoking brush to soften it. The formulation will not work for water lining. It is an automatic pencil, the sharpener is on the bottom which I don't find works that well, but does work, so I smooth it out with tissue paper.

As long as I use an eyeshadow primer along my lash line I have not had problems with it smudging on me.

Blackberry is a nice plum with slight metallic sheen for soft daytime. Black brown color is a very dark brown which works well with my black hair since black can look too harsh for daytime eyes.

on 9/23/2012 3:20:00 PM

I am really disappointed in Revlon for this one. Yes, the staying power was absolutely wonderful for a drug store brand. With that being said, however, it is on the more expensive side of drug store brands. I find you do not get a lot of product with this, either.

I don't wear a lot of makeup but this only lasted around 3 applications. The sharpener it comes with is useless and destroyed most of the product! It took off huge chunks of the liner! I hate pencil style eyeliners as most of the time I can't find anything to sharpen them with, which is why I purchased this.

Overall a good product, if you avoid the sharpener.

on 9/22/2012 12:49:00 AM

I hate to be the downer here, but I really was not impressed with this eyeliner. The pigment is decent, but the texture is very dry which results in tugging during application. I have also noticed fading throughout the day as well as the inability of staying on my waterline. Lastly, the packaging is terribly cheap; the twisting applicator is quite flimsy. Overall, I feel Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner is simply a poor-quality drug store product. I'm going to stick with my Pixi Endless Silky Eyepencils.

on 9/20/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. By the end of the day I have raccoon eyes.