October 20, 2014 | 1606 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I have been using Colorstay eyeliners since they first came out many years ago. They apply smoothly and have unbeatable staying power--I wore them along with Colorstay eyeshadow while on the Niagara Falls ferry trip, and they didn't move an inch despite the spray and mist. The brown and the purple whose exact name I can't recall (Blackberry?) are my perennial favorites, but all of the colors are good. Best part is that they are frequently on sale at Ulta or my local drug store...but even if they weren't, I'd continue to buy them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

SO, i have really been into black eyeliner lately. if used properly, it makes your eyes pop without looking overdone. so, ive been using my Wet N' Wild pencil eyeliner for about a month, because it was the black eyeliner i had, and i wanted to use it up. well, since it goes on my waterline and is not water/smudge proof, it would smudge terribly below my lashline, and look terrible. So, i was at Target the other day, and saw this for $5, and, hearing great things about this liner, decided to pick it up. I love this. It really is waterproof! i was wearing this, and just went for a half-hour run in 80 degrees + insane humidity and it did not BUDGE. and considering this is so inexpensive?! im sold. It also glides relatively easily onto my waterline, only having to go over 2-3 times. I had the Stila retractable liner before this, too, so maybe im just used to that. Also, it got 4 lippies for packaging quality, because while it comes with a sharpener, it doesnt have a smudger, which i like for when i want a smokey eye. Overall, i definitely reccomend(:

EDIT 9/27-i dont think ill repurchase. It loves to smudge on my lower lid, even though its supposedly 'waterproof' semi dissapointed, but ill probably buy again if i dont find anything better, since it only smudges a tiny bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was great when I first bought it. Creamy, easy to apply, no smudging. Now I'm not so sure. It seems to fade more than I remember, and smudge on the outer corners a bit. I'm blaming the deathly hot weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have pretty sensitive eyes.. but i couldn't help it, i always do tightline my upper lashline.. and i'm the one who has oily lids.. when i first tried this, i like it! it doesn't smudgy (i'm not saying AT ALL in this case ;P) but i think OK going out for couple hours.. maybe 3? i live in a humid country btw, so it's very hard for me to find a good eyeliner pencil.. this revlon is my second fav.. my first fav would be KATE eyeliner pencil.. it is the best eyeliner ever in my entire years since i was exploring makeup.. yet it's affordable! anyway, back into revlon's colorstay eyeliner pencil.. i've bought double for this.. unfortunately, this is not available in my country so it's a little bit difficult to reach for..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by foreverbeauty527

I've used this eyeliner for a while now and it does not smudge, but I only wear it for a few hours. Also, it is very pigmented! The only complaint is it does not go on as smoothly as I wish it would. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by annieissoawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first try at eyeliner and it's absolutely horrible. It smeared like crazy on me, wasn't creamy, and it tugged on my eyes.
I put a small amount on my upper lashline and just touched it to my lower lashline, and one hour later, BOOM. Raccoon eyes. The product was at least a cm lower than where I actually put the eyeliner. I don't have oily lids, but this product just didn't stay. Even for an hour. I was very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by katiekatmeow

I've used this eyeliner for years and it works really well. It's pretty easy to apply, although it doesn't give a super dark crisp line. Also, it doesn't stay in my waterline for more than a few hours. But it lasts on my lash line for forever, and I really enjoy this eyeliner. I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This eyeliner has really good staying power, it claims to last 12 hours without smudging. For me, it lasts about 7-8 hours which is great for a D/S brand. I use the shade brownish black and it has a light pigmentation that takes a few swipes to get the desired result. But once it's on, you don't have to worry about reapplying and it's safe for sensitive eyes. A solid buy! Only drawback is that there is not much of a color selection to choose from, so I use Rimmel Exaggerate for blues,purples, and green liner. But this is my go-to for black and brown eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

I've been using this eyeliner for awhile. It does stay on longer than some other lines I've used, but that's about all I like about it. It's not very pigmented at all (I use black) and it takes many swipes to get good color. I've found it's good for the lower lash line or waterline, but a liquid liner is definitely better for the top lash line. It just seems dried out even when it's brand new. I'm currently looking for a better eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner, great price. Stays in place and applies easily and smoothly.