September 30, 2014 | 1023 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by biankaa

I would buy this again but I much prefer the Kerastase treatment. I tried to love this one but it just didn't give me that same healthy hair that kerastase gave me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by lindsayloohoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a lot of long, fine, wavy hair that can be coaxed into a curl. I use this as a deep conditioner and I'm not that impressed. It's okay, but it does not stand up to my Joico Moisture Recovery. My hair feels soft, but it feels just as soft when I use any old conditioner and leave it in for 5 minutes. If you're looking for something lighter that doesn't weigh your hair down, I definitely couldn't accuse this conditioner of that. I just don't find it anything special for added moisture or softness. In conjunction with the shampoo it does make your hair feel soft, but nothing particularly special.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not good, not bad. A nice amount of softness, moisture was good enough. The scent left something to be desired. Overall, not a complete waste of money, but I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by gina1023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

A friend turned me onto this after I was having some real problems with breakage due to a chemical relaxer on my super curly almost kinky hair. I've been using it for about 5 months now and love it and its the only conditioner I use. My hairdresser who is a good friend noticed the difference in my hair while we were all out one night. I really hope they never quit making this!

It is a little thicker than most conditioners, smells ok, not great but I can live with it. Packaging is utilitarian as it should be for me. I tend to use a healthy amount when I wash my hair (about 3 times a week, sometimes less) and a tube lasts me almost 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

This product works well as a treatment, but i really cant tell the difference between this and the all soft conditioner, the conditioner might have actually made my hair feel softer than this. That said, i still love this product because the texture is thicker and you can leave it in your hair and walk around the house not having to worry about it dripping everywhere. I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 8:18:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I definitely have to agree with a few of the negative responses to this product range and say that i found this treatment specifically to be very very average. The mua'r (!) who described her hair after using the all soft conditioner as puffy is right on the money, but i think this is even worse! I think it's really important to note my hair is extremely course and thick, the only way i can keep it slightly managable is to not dye it or use straighteners. I always try to look out for a very moisturising conditioner or treatment to try and make it as silky as possible. Schwarzkopf extra care range which is everywhere in supermarkets and chemists and extremelly cheap is the best i've found so far for everyday use.
I think this product would be great for those with finer hair (oh to have nice silky hair with no body! how the grass is always greener......) or naturally healthier hair or those looking for a bit of thickness would do much better as it seems quite moisturising. The problem is when you have so much course hair like mine i simply don't need thicker hair (with not much shine to boot!) By all means give it a go but i found for my hair type it is quite awful. Buyer beware!

P.S for the lovely ladies (and gents!) outside of Australia if you're after an intense conditioner that really works try your hardest to get your hand on a tube of Al'chemy Vitamin Masque, it is the most wonderful product for a deep treatment, choc full of natural amino acids, protein and vitamin ingredients with no nasty silicones, etc. It gives a lot of shine, moisturization and silkiness for ladies with course hair like mine, simply the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by empressri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple of mine!!! I've been using this for 8 years now, along with their anti snap and heat glide when I flat iron my hair. The softness and sheen is incredible! Oh, and when you can't squeeze anymore out, cut open the tube and scoop out the rest. I swear, you will get enough condish to do one more head of hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Loooooove this! This and Aussies Three Minute Miracle Deeep are the only two hair treatments i've actually USED UP and repurchased several times! Absolutely amazing. The results you get from using this for a few weeks in a row are great. It really does make your hair THAT soft ^-^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I usually use the regular All Soft shampoo and conditioner, but I was dying to try this after reading reviews here. The Ulta Salon Associate didn't think I needed to use it since my hair was in "good" condition already, but I was determined to try this. I purchased a travel sized bottle to test it out. It's definitely thick and heavy feeling. My hair was left soft after rinsing, but it did not detangle well. I didn't notice a difference between this and the regular conditioner, and this is supposed to be a treatment so I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I used this the All Soft shampoo and the combination made my hair so soft. That's never happened. I used to use All Soft and loved it then, and have no idea why I ever strayed. I can rotate this with Smooth Down since I think this has protein and I don't like to overload my hair on it, plus, I like to rotate anyway. I'm also figuring out that drugstore shampoos/conditioners are just not good enough for my hair, and I've tried them all. Sort of breaks my heart to have to be a snob, but I'll do anything for the hair that this provided. Sorry Walgreens.