April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Loooooove this! This and Aussies Three Minute Miracle Deeep are the only two hair treatments i've actually USED UP and repurchased several times! Absolutely amazing. The results you get from using this for a few weeks in a row are great. It really does make your hair THAT soft ^-^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I usually use the regular All Soft shampoo and conditioner, but I was dying to try this after reading reviews here. The Ulta Salon Associate didn't think I needed to use it since my hair was in "good" condition already, but I was determined to try this. I purchased a travel sized bottle to test it out. It's definitely thick and heavy feeling. My hair was left soft after rinsing, but it did not detangle well. I didn't notice a difference between this and the regular conditioner, and this is supposed to be a treatment so I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I used this the All Soft shampoo and the combination made my hair so soft. That's never happened. I used to use All Soft and loved it then, and have no idea why I ever strayed. I can rotate this with Smooth Down since I think this has protein and I don't like to overload my hair on it, plus, I like to rotate anyway. I'm also figuring out that drugstore shampoos/conditioners are just not good enough for my hair, and I've tried them all. Sort of breaks my heart to have to be a snob, but I'll do anything for the hair that this provided. Sorry Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

Every time I purchase this product I love it! It really help moisturize my thick, long, curly, dry hair. The only drawback is the price.
Also, I noticed that if I do not towel dry my hair before putting this in, like the back of the tube says, it will not work as well....so follow the instructions! Putting it in wet hair straight in the shower does not give the full moisturizing benefit.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Too thick to penetrate my hair (have relaxed afro hair)
Actually made my hair feel coarse after using it
Packaging doesnt help when your in the shower as its in a tub
Overly priced
The normal conditioner is actually better than this treatment

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

I love this stuff. It is amazing! I use it in conjunction with Kerastase Bain 3 or Curl. Leaves hair soft, touchable and well hydrated.
Since Kerastase is also ultra hydrating, I do need to use a clarifying treatment every 1-2 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by sandyleexo

I love this stuff. I've used it for a few years as a daily conditioner. My hair stylist said that it would too heavy to use everyday but it's really not, my hair never looks greasy and this is the only conditioner that ive tried that gets my hair amazingly soft. I highly recommend this for color treated hair especially blondes because i know how dry our hair can get. FAVORITE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by amyfairy

I am loving this stuff. My hairstylist recommended it as a once-a-week treatment, but I've ended up using it as my daily conditioner (err - every other day. I try not to wash my hair more often than that). I shampoo, then put this on and leave it on for a minute or two, and voila, my hair is like butter. Seriously, I've been running my fingers through my hair all day. I haven't noticed build up either.

For reference, my hair is brown, somewhat fine but not super fine, and wavy-ish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my second tube of this. I have tried the shampoo and conditioner in the All Soft line, but this seems to work the best. A small amount applied in the shower leaves my highlighted hair soft and conditioned, without build up. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by aquasea2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just ok. It's a heavy conditioner but doesn't do anything special. Didn't feel especially moisturising. I tried the kerastase Bio-Recharge concentrate and it is ten times more effective. Wouldn't but the Redken masque again, but I do like the Velvet Whip leave in - creates a softness that is all superficial (i don't think there's any real moisturising going on) but feels great in the moment.