Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2005 12:18:00 AM

For 2.99 at Target, this is best deal I've ever gotton on a makeup product! I don't really use it as a blush ... more like a highlighter all over my face! It gives me a soft shimmery glow, and sets my other makeup quite nicely!

FYI: the powder does flake into the air but hey it's wet and wild and it's a good price, so no complaints

on 5/15/2005 9:58:00 PM

Did not like at all, even though I'm a fan of Wet 'N Wild. I bought it to powder my decollete (cleavage) and it ended up looking very... dead. I think it's because I'm a bit tan so the pale shimmer ended up looking very flat and pasty. I probably would have done better with the pinky, creamy shimmer product that comes in a flat round tub. I haven't tried that one yet. I took this product back to Rite Aid.

on 5/6/2005 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So cheap, so versatile, so beautiful, a must have d/s item. Will purchase this product forever. It's heavenly.

on 4/30/2005 8:04:00 PM

It caused me to break out. The pink was nice though, less bright than it looked in the case. Am using Milani's Sunset Beach now, which gives my warm-toned PPP skin a nice, sun-kissed glow.

on 4/25/2005 8:34:00 PM

I was really excited to try this... but, it made me looked grey and ashy. don't buy this if your yellow toned.

on 4/9/2005 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is often hard to find b/c it's always sold out in stores. So get it when you see it. It reminds me of BeneFit Highbeam. Only better. Great to tone down the overapplied blush and to add silvery glow to your skin. Use a light touch on the pad with a nice fluffy brush since it has so much sparkles. continued >>

OMG! Finally, more people know about this other than me. I am a Chanel girl all the way, but I am totally nuts over this Wetnwild drugstore shimmer. I've been using it for years! I use it under my blush, bronzer and even powder. I use my moisturizer and concealer, then I dust this everywhere. I dust it heavily on my eyelids, cheeks and lips. Even if I have a bad skin day, I look 100% better if I've put this stuff on. You MUST try it.

on 4/7/2005 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this for a long time. It is good to use by itself or over your blush if you want to tone it down or want to add shimmer. I love this, it looks good everytime.

on 3/29/2005 6:28:00 PM

I'm so darn pale this works as the perfect blush for me. It imparts the perfect neutral tone to my cheekbones and is a great finishing touch for most looks. The shimmer it has is lovely and flattering, not too chunky- it looks like candlelight. Makes an excellent browbone highlighter. The texture is wonderful and soft. I gave one of these to a girl at work who was getting married and panicking because she doesn't use makeup and didn't know what to do for her wedding makeup at all. She said the makeup artist who came to help her didn't have anything that worked on her Hispanic complexion, so she broke this out and wore it all over, with the Wet n Wild 666 liner I gave her too. She looked fantastic and glowy in her pictures, so I guess it looks great on darker skinned girls too. continued >>

Make Up Alley actually SAVES me money and this is a prime example. This is a very versatile product, used to highlight brow bone, as an eyeshadow, on cheeks, all over the place, or on your elbows (hey, why not?) It gives a gorgeous glow and enhances other products or works alone. For 3.00, this is a helluva product. You will not be disappointed!