September 23, 2014 | 2006 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by suan2254

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am sorry, it does not clear my skin or anything. Yet it does its job of exfoliation? I guess. But i rather use Biore pore scrub, since it is cheaper and it works better to give me more clear complexion. It was too expensive for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Really a heavy duty scrub product. Way too abrasive for me to use more than once a week so it might be a value for me at that rate, but saw no brightening effect just red irritated skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I usually go to St Ives or its Target knockoff because I like a firm scrub. I don't care for weak exfoliators, because I feel like, "what's the point?" why waste my time? I do like how thin this product is so the beads do a great job scrubbing without the product being too "creamy" and therefore ineffective. So I do like that--it is like the product is there to just help you smooth the beads on but doesn't interfere with the bead action itself.

I don't think I will buy this once I run out of my 4oz mini version; I just can't spend that much on products. I have had my 4oz version for nearly 2 years though and I use it once every 1-2 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by coocoovanille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this many times and will continue to do so. It is the best, most gentle yet most effective exfoliant I have ever used. It makes a huge difference in the appearance and clarity of my skin, and I would hate to be without it. The packaging is not the best because the cap gets clogged up and it becomes impossible to squirt the product out. It is also very pricey...but I continue to pay the price because the product is worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product is a the best exfoliating scrub that I ave ever used! The scrubbing particles within it do not irritate my skin.It really helps in giving my skin a noticeable glow to it. And, it has helped with keeping my pores free from congestion as well.

This product doesn't have any added fragrance to it. So, what you will smell is all of the raw ingredients within the product. This product doesn't have the best smell to it. However, it also doesn't have the worst one either. Overall, the product's benefits far outweigh any posible negatives about it.

I am actually on Auto-delivery for the 32 ounce version. I received the one with the pump. I do know that some people have mentioned about the pump clogging up. To help offset such, I simply transfer some of it into one of those clear plastic bottles with the flip top cap. And, this works out great for me! bottle w/a the 32 ounce version.Mine's came w

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I decided to try this stuff after reading good reviews, but I couldn't stand the smell. I only used it a couple times and had to stop using it. Maybe it's just me, because I didn't read any reviews about the smell. I really wanted to like this product, but I couldn't get past the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by marzana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. It actually does what it says. It has done wonders for my complexion. It evens out skin tone, and brings a little glow to my face, and the glow last all day. I removes the dullness, and really puts my best face forward.

I took off one star because it doesn't remove makeup off my face that well. I usually wash my face with cetaphil, and then use this product. It doesn't over-dry my face. I only wish this product was cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by makoto4me

This product seems do not have visible result for me..sadly...I just use it everyday as a morning cleanser..it is gentle and foams up a little bit..did not make me feel dry..but for the exfoliating effect..really can't tell the difference although I've use it everyday..the scrub particles way too little and do not have enough amount to exfoliate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definite hit for me. The beads are gentle enough that you could use this every day, but I use it about every other day, alternating between this and my Clarisonic. This is one of the few cleansers I've tried that actually has an effect on my skin. It's not a miracle product, but I have had less severe breakouts since I've started using it. (For reference, I mostly get cystic breakouts, sometimes whiteheads, never blackheads.) I love this cleanser and always look forward to washing my face with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by MaiTaiMi

I love this face wash. It makes your face feel clean and gives it a nice glow. The wash has also really helped clear up my face and has even helped with my scars over time (not a miracle product.. definitely over time!) Using this once a day has become one of my favorite things.

It doesn't have any particular scent.. but there is a smell. I just can't decide what it is but either way it isn't gross and doesn't stick.