October 21, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I LOVE this eyeliner. Its the one i've been using for quite some time. I love how it lasts throughout the day with a maximum of maybe one touch up. The actual product lasts a long time, I've had it for a couple months now. Would definitely recommend and already have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

This is an excellent black liner. I've tried MUFE aqua eyes, UD 24/7 liner pencils, Mac powerpoint in engraved and Mac feline Kohl power and they stillsmudge on me. it helps to set it with eyeshadow, but it's still an extra step that i don't necessarily mind, but it would be nice to not have to do it.
well, ive had the best results with this liner pencil.
I can skip the setting it with eyeshadow step, and it still stays very well on my lash line. i have yet to really test it out on my waterline.... but all in all, this really a good product. definitely worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by EUSHANNASIA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A friend who used to work at a department store cosmetic counter recommended this to me. I am always on the lookout for incredible products that don't necessarily always have the exorbitant price tag and/or manage to slip under the radar, so I decided to give it a try. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO ANY OTHER BLACK PENCIL LINER! Not even MAC or Bobbi Brown. This liner trumps them all. Unbelievable staying power. Doesn't smudge or fade away. Extremely versatile--can be used to create a sharp, creamy bold line or to emphasize the lower lids with a thin, defined line. No need to set it with shadow--it does the job all on its own. Sure, sometimes it pulls a tad, but the key is to apply it with a little bit of patience. It does sharpen itself, after all, and the texture is what keeps it perfectly applied. The texture is really nice--not too creamy, but not too dry, either. I will definitely repurchase. There is no comparison to this as a perfect, basic black eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A bit too richly black for me. Stays, even through multiple washings. Useful if I am out for 10 hours. I'll repurchase in a lighter shade.

UPDATE: I've decided I love this when I need eyeliner to really, really stay. I have to remove with baby oil (and let the oil soak for a while) but it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

stays on for FOREVER && A DAY. i rotate this eye liner with my maybelline & loreal HiP eyeliners. love LOVE love THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product because it's the only thing that will stay on my waterline. (I tried lots of different products!) It stays so well that it can be a bit tricky to get off, so I only wear this on special occasions when I really want my makeup to look great for hours. But this is my HG and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

my HG, i first started applying this eyeliner when i was at high school, its been 8 years now & im still using it, i got all my sisters & friends into using this eyeliner, and when i was at university all my friends used to ask me wt i was using & how my eyeliner is soo black & long lasting ...
I LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love revlon colorstay products. This is a great eyeliner. I like that you don't have to sharpen it. As others have mentioned, I do feel it tug my skin a little bit when I'm using it. It does not smudge, sometimes, depneding on the weather/humidity, it might smudge a little for me on my bottom lashes. Overall, it's a great eyeliner. It's not my HG (mine is Almay, lasts forever) but it's a great ds eyeliner, and I would definitely buy again when I'm out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Fleet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this free with a mascara or something. I haven't used a pencil liner in a while, sticking to gels and creams for some time. All eyeliner eventually fades and/or smudges on me, since I live in a hot climate and am prone to sweating. Even waterproof eyeliner does this, because waterproof does not equal sweat proof, and usually only means it's harder to wash off at the end of the day rather than ensuring it stays put while you want it to. Also, heat melts all things at some point. Usually I just get a bit of wear around the outer corners of the eyes, so I needed a pencil to take in my purse for touch ups.

I used to use nothing but dark brown liner, but I've recently gotten into blacks again. Now it's important to me that the black be very black. So many "black" liners look grey or bluish, and that's not a flattering color on me. This pencil is both a rich black (though I've seen richer) when compared side by side to four other brands I have. It's on par with my HIP cream liner, which is what I use at home. It has good staying power. I do a test on my hand for eyeliners to see how they hold up. I draw a line on the back of my hand, trying to build the color up to the darkest I can get it. I wait a few minutes for it to dry, then I press my finger over it and swipe. This one drags a bit, leaving a greyish shadow, but mostly stays put. For the price, give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner. The color is very pigmented and is a true black. Sometimes it's a little difficult to apply, but it helps if you warm it up in your hand so it's creamier and not so stiff. It does stay on all day. However, it does smudge a tiny bit, but I do have oily eyelids. Wearing powder underneath really helps with that. If you don't have oily eyelids, then it'll probably be fine. You do have to apply it correctly because it doesn't smudge very well.