July 22, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mat Black 0L

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye pencil is wonderful, I use this on the waterline, top and bottom to give me the dramatic effect eyes and the color is great. I do set this eye pencil with the same black eye shadows, because it is better to in the summer, especially if you have oil eye lids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I word. Smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by prim4tologist

This is my favorite eyeliner. I've been using it every day for the past few years, and I've been very happy with it. It has great staying power, and they come in a bunch of colors. Even though this is "waterproof," I still wouldn't wear this in the pool or at the beach though. I just find that any waterproof product, especially eye products never stay on my eyes in the water. For those that complained about problems sharpening it, I found that it is well worth spending the extra 6 bucks to get the MUFE brand sharpener. They are made specifically for the aqua eyes pencils, so they sharpen them to a nice point right away without wasting much of the product. I haven't actually bought the UD pencils yet, but when I swatched and compared them in the store, the MUFE pencils didn't smear as easily. I definitely recommend this eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jbojangles

I'm on my second MUFE black eyeliner. I've tried a lot of eyeliners--many are too dry or they fade within 6 hours. I really needed something that can stay put and stay vibrant throughout the day. This eyeliner performs exceptionally. It truly is waterproof--the pigmentation hardly fades even after a shower. However, it does smudge. My eyes water a lot, so after a long day, some product ends up welling up at the corners of my eyes and some end up underneath my lower lash line. But it takes a lot longer for that to happen with this pencil liner than with other pencil liners I've previously used. MUFE liners are also very creamy so they apply like a dream. They're slightly less soft than Urban Decay pencils, but I think they last a bit longer and are easier to sharpen. Definitely a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can see why some people like this eyeliner. It's smooth, pigmented, and blendable. However, I returned mine because although this eyeliner is marketed as waterproof, it isn't. I wore this to go bodyboarding at the beach (Yes, I wore my eyeliner to the beach! It can't be a crime since waterproof eyeliner exists) and when I got out of the water, it was badly smeared. It's also pretty expensive for a mediocre product. Will not repurchase. If you want to wear your eyeliner while doing water sports in Hawaii, the best I've found so far is Sephora brand eyeliner (the twisty one with the smudging back end).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by agabubble

This is the first product I have reviewed because it really is amazing. I was looking for an alternative to my MAC fluidline in black track because as a student I am always in a hurry and having to my pot of gel liner and the brush is so tedious. So i wanted a pencil liner thats very convenient but produces the same result. I came across this MUFE aqua eyes eyeliner pencil since the Sephora lady suggested it. It turns out to be just as great as i had hoped for. I am asian so i have more than a monolid but less than a double eyelid so parts of my eyelid are touching other folds of skin everytime i blink. I also have oily lids, which makes this liner even more great because it can resist smudging and fading! I wore this to work all day and it was hot so it is definetely equivalent in result to the MAC fluid line. Although it was extremely pricey, it was worth it since i got what i was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

A HG has been born! First off; I have tried UD zero; not only was this stinging when applied to my waterline but I found the shade of black very DULL.Furthermore it wasn't as smooth as I'd like. I dumped UD and went for tarte emphaseyes; which I do still really like and WAS my absolute favorite..until this came along!

I have super sensitive eyes but this didn't sting; the color applied smoothly and STAYED on my waterline better than my emphaseyes. These are the only eyeliners I will use from now on. Great color payoff, smooth, and non irritating? It's a wrap.
I also have very oily lids and this stayed great even with that and without a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by cheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I initially got this in the Best of MUFE kit. Didn't expect much out of it, but I'm glad i got it. This stuff lasts forever, despite what others say. It lasts throughout the day for me on my waterline without smudging or budging at all. I bought a backup of this which I'm not even near needing yet, and I can imagine this stuff will last me quite some time! Definitely rec this stuff

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by midiri

I was so disappointed with this eyeliner, after hearing so many good things about it. I live in Australia so we're unable to test it first, we simply have to buy it online and hope for the best.

It doesn't stay on my waterline at all, it stays on my lower lash, but totally disappears on my waterline within half an hour, My MAC fluidline does a better job and im not even a fan of that.

Will be trying out Urban Decay's Zero and Milani's Liquif'eye. Hopefully i have better results with them.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very surprised to see how many great reviews this got. I really didn't think this was anything special, definitely not any better than UD or Sephora and for me it didn't stay on nearly as long as others. I used it a few times and was done with it. I've read many reviews that said it stays put on their waterline and I don't line my waterline so maybe that's part of the reason I don't think this is all that great *shrug*