September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Love Lettuce was too drying for my dry-mature skin. Just
didn't do much for me. Oatifix is my HG Lush mask, and I like
Sacred Truth as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by oncemorewithfeeling

The smell of this product is just average, not bad or anything just not a scent that i'd want to smell again and again and again like i do with some of my LUSH soaps. This mask is really unique, its exfoliating yet its gentle and doesn't scratch, plus being green is gives you that authentic 'i'm wearing a face mask and look like the creature from the black lagoon' look that we all know and love. Although they do expire, i found i used mine before the 'use before' date, i just love it! Oh, and another bonus about this product is its one of LUSH's only products without 'Talc' in it, an ingredient that from what i know clogs pores so i figured for my sensitive teen skin i would make sure i used one without Talc just incase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AshleyLovePeace

This mask by LUSH is awesome. The smell is kinda like a clean earthy smell it's not too strong. This mask doubles as a mask and exfoliant. The only problem is as it's on my face and it dries, it tends to crumble off and make a mess. But overall it makes my face smoothe and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by dtangled

I tried the Love Lettuce (an exfoliating mask for normal-to-oily skin made with lavender, seaweed, and almonds.. not lettuce). This was the first mask I have used from Lush that I didnít leave on longer than 8 minutes. My skin was feeling uncomfortably tingly by the 7-min. mark so I washed it off. I donít think this mask hurt or helped but I wasnít loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great double-duty mask. It's a good deep cleansing clay mask and also a great exoliator. The exfoliating bits feel like a sugar scrub/Ocean Salt so if you like those you'll love Love Lettuce. With all LUSH masks it helps to use damp/wet fingers for a smoother layer using less product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this face mask. I do not have acne but on my forehead I have these bumps. The look like pimples but I cannot pop them. Whenever I use this, I swear the majority of them disappear. The glow your skin gets is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love this mask! With the honey and other ingredients it is perfect for my super sensitive acne prone oily skin. I just bought my second tub today. What a find!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sandybabii

Absolutely love this mask! I have purchased it once while I was overseas and loved it, then purchased 2 more small tub of it when I came back to Melbourne. It is great for when my skin is feeling yuk and need some help! The only thing is that due to the masks are all made fresh they don't last long and so I have to try and finish it before the expiry. But the price is cheap and the mask is great, so nothing wrong with using it everday!!
LOVE IT! For those who want a pick me up and some help with cloggy tired skin, definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a perfectly nice face mask, but nothing special. Yes, it made my skin feel nice and clean, but didn't do anything special. I have oily skin and I think this helped a little, but like I said, no miracles. I much prefer home remedies, like honey and aspirin masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I have only used this twice and I have ridiculously sensitive skin which breaks out so easily. I picked this one as it doesn't have talc in like some other Lush masks. I love it! I have used it every 4 days and have at least two more masks in the pot. It was fairly cheap I thought...only $5.95 Canadian. I love that it has honey and clay in it. It isn't too drying. If I still like it after two more uses I will have found an HG mask! I also like that it draws out impurities as well as working to exfoliate when you take it off.