LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 4/22/2010 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This and BB Seaweed are my favourite face masks from Lush. I love the cooling and calm sensations from the mild ingredients, and the fact that I can use this mask as a scrub when I'm washing it off my face. No irritations, and the smell doesn't overpower like some other Lush products. The best part of all with this mask is that I can use it as often as I like; everyday, if I feel like it, with no problems or dryness. I've gone through a few pots over the years, and I personally feel that these masks are one of the few products that Lush does best.

on 4/11/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although the crash course in skincare is still my favorite of the Lush masks, i do quite enjoy this one. My skin is very sensitive but the little exfoliating beads don't seem to be irritating it. The smell is not overpowering. My skin actually seemed calmed the day after i used this mask.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I keep getting this face mask and I love it. I have oily dehydrated skin with huge pores. When i put this on, leave it then wash it aff I am constantly surprised and how good it makes my skin feel and look. I don't leave it on for more than 5 or ten mins and when I do I add a little water and do gentle scrubbing then wash it off. - it always seems to tighten my pores and mattify my skin without it ever feeling dry. and it is so cheap for the pot. and the big bonus compared to most masks - it never stings or feel uncomfortable on my sensitive skin. and hey when you take 6 black pots back to lush you get to choose a fresh face mask free

on 2/10/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I walked into LUSH and because I had soo much body stuff I really wanted to try their face masks. The SA recommended the Love Lettuce for my skin (combination, oily t-zone, occasional pimple) and I really like it. I did a tea tree tab steam before for about 10 minutes, really opened my pores and then applied the mask for about 12 minutes. Afterwards, as I was washing it away I was also scrubbing my face with it. It made my face feel nice and clean (but not tight) and my pores looked smaller and cleaner, less blackheads(that might have been because of the Tea tree tab as well). My skin was soo soft and smooth, I kept wanting to touch my face and feel it.

I would definelty buy it again, the only CON is that you only have 3 weeks to use otherwise it goes bad, and sometimes I either forget or don't have time to give myself a facial. I really want to try other, particularly the Cupcake one.
I love the cute little containers it comes it and you can trade them for another mask, can't wait.

Ohh the SA said it would be good for 2 uses, maybe 3. I put on a good layer, not thin at all and I still have lots, maybe another 3 uses.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I was pleasantly really surprised about this face masque. I absolutely love this product so much. (: It makes my face so amazingly soft, really clean (not like too clean) and, it really is just so great. This might sound a bit crazy? But, I feel like it's made my skin look a lot of better! It really lives up to what it says it does. (: Get it!

on 1/13/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love Lettuce was too drying for my dry-mature skin. Just
didn't do much for me. Oatifix is my HG Lush mask, and I like
Sacred Truth as well.

The smell of this product is just average, not bad or anything just not a scent that i'd want to smell again and again and again like i do with some of my LUSH soaps. This mask is really unique, its exfoliating yet its gentle and doesn't scratch, plus being green is gives you that authentic 'i'm wearing a face mask and look like the creature from the black lagoon' look that we all know and love. Although they do expire, i found i used mine before the 'use before' date, i just love it! Oh, and another bonus about this product is its one of LUSH's only products without 'Talc' in it, an ingredient that from what i know clogs pores so i figured for my sensitive teen skin i would make sure i used one without Talc just incase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask by LUSH is awesome. The smell is kinda like a clean earthy smell it's not too strong. This mask doubles as a mask and exfoliant. The only problem is as it's on my face and it dries, it tends to crumble off and make a mess. But overall it makes my face smoothe and soft.

on 11/12/2009 8:07:00 PM

I tried the Love Lettuce (an exfoliating mask for normal-to-oily skin made with lavender, seaweed, and almonds.. not lettuce). This was the first mask I have used from Lush that I didnít leave on longer than 8 minutes. My skin was feeling uncomfortably tingly by the 7-min. mark so I washed it off. I donít think this mask hurt or helped but I wasnít loving it.

on 11/1/2009 2:37:00 PM

Great double-duty mask. It's a good deep cleansing clay mask and also a great exoliator. The exfoliating bits feel like a sugar scrub/Ocean Salt so if you like those you'll love Love Lettuce. With all LUSH masks it helps to use damp/wet fingers for a smoother layer using less product.

Popular Masks