April 18, 2014 | 1920 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love this mask! With the honey and other ingredients it is perfect for my super sensitive acne prone oily skin. I just bought my second tub today. What a find!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sandybabii

Absolutely love this mask! I have purchased it once while I was overseas and loved it, then purchased 2 more small tub of it when I came back to Melbourne. It is great for when my skin is feeling yuk and need some help! The only thing is that due to the masks are all made fresh they don't last long and so I have to try and finish it before the expiry. But the price is cheap and the mask is great, so nothing wrong with using it everday!!
LOVE IT! For those who want a pick me up and some help with cloggy tired skin, definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a perfectly nice face mask, but nothing special. Yes, it made my skin feel nice and clean, but didn't do anything special. I have oily skin and I think this helped a little, but like I said, no miracles. I much prefer home remedies, like honey and aspirin masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I have only used this twice and I have ridiculously sensitive skin which breaks out so easily. I picked this one as it doesn't have talc in like some other Lush masks. I love it! I have used it every 4 days and have at least two more masks in the pot. It was fairly cheap I thought...only $5.95 Canadian. I love that it has honey and clay in it. It isn't too drying. If I still like it after two more uses I will have found an HG mask! I also like that it draws out impurities as well as working to exfoliate when you take it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tnxmami

I love love love...this product. The LUSH face masks require refrigeration and they expire relatively quickly (like two or three weeks). You can probably get about 3 mask uses out of the jar depending on how thick you put it on. I love grabbing this mask out of the fridge and slathering it all over my face. It definitely has a clean, lettuce, leafy smell and the combination of it being cold from the fridge is really soothing to the skin. I like to slather it on fairly thick and it has a thick, and fine gritty texture..perfect for exfoliating. When I put it on my face I rub it in circles to really get it in. Then I just let it dry and about 15 minutes later...wipe it away with a soft, wet cloth. I swear my face looks instantly brighter, feels soft, and semi tight (not too tight..but clean). I think it makes a huge difference with my complexion (I am fairly tan but have uneven skin tone). Of course, I wish this product was cheaper and lasted longer..so that's why it is marked at 4 stars. If it was more affordable it would be a part of my regular face regimen..but for now I think once every couple of months is fine. GET IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by fly2sky012

It's okay, but not great. The first time I used it, I absolutely loved it. My skin felt so soft and smooth afterwards, and looked great the next day. Every time after that, though, I never noticed a huge difference. It feels nice on and your skin does feel soft once you take it off, but I don't think there are any real last effects. It's definitely not a bad product, and the price isn't too bad, but since I don't live near a LUSH and this product goes bad so I quickly, I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by laurenro0lz

This has got to be Gods gift to the planet. It only lasts two to three weeks though, its kind of a bittersweet quality to it because on one hand, everything in it is fresh, so it probably helps your skin more. On the other, if you run out after three weeks and you can't physically go into a LUSH to buy more than you're screwed.
The inconvenience is the only thing that sucks about it for me personally.

Don't be afraid to slather it on pretty thick. Usually I do and wait five to ten minutes, then I use it to exfoliate my skin by making small circle motions on my face. Wash it off, moisturize. I do it every other day while I have it. If my face is broken out, it clears everything up and makes your face a flawless canvas. I loves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

A perfect exfoliating mask! doesn't set onto the skin unlike other purifying masks...i guess its the honey in it keeping it moist!

lots of lovely scrubby bits to keep blackhead out! i didn't find mine to have much of a scent...but thats okay, it only stays on for 15 mins afterall. =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Krisababy

This is the first time Ive purchased this, and Ive used it three times so far, while I *do* like it, I dont feel its a must have or essential product for me. It leaves my skin lovely and smooth, but I dont notice a vast difference anywhere else. My skin is usually normal/dry but lately it has been oily, I dont find this helps with this. It is a nice treat for your face, especially if youre warm, and you use this straight out the fridge, but Im sure there are other cheaper face masks out there that would do the same job for me. Would maybe purchase again, but not in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite scrub masks EVER. It leaves my face super-smooth and matte. I have combination skin which is on the oilier side in the summer, and this mask keeps my face nice and shine-free. I will always buy again ;-).