Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this product on a whim- for the price, it seemed like a good deal.
I bought the clear formula, which, is great for my brows, but does absolutely nothing for my lashes. Sure, it keeps them long for a minute or two, but the formula is so watery that they fall flat not long after applying. It really disappointed me, considering Maybelline makes so many other great mascaras.
The day after I bought it, I applied it like usual and before I could put the brush back in the tube, it fell off the wand.
Yeah.
Thankfully, it didn't fall off while in the tube. Right before I ran out of the product, it became goopy and was almost inoperable. Also, the brush fell off, again, and this time, I couldn't fix it.

on 7/18/2014 6:17:00 AM

This is a great mascara. Extremely waterproof, almost a pain to get off. Good length. It works best as a second mascara to put on top of another

on 7/17/2014 10:27:00 AM

Why is this product still talked about so much? I don't know of anyone who actually likes it. The bristles on the brush are spaced out in is such a way that this doesn't do anything for my lashes.

on 7/16/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have no clue why so many magazines recommend this garbage or why it has so many faithfuls. I am not anti drugstore makeup I must say first. There are plenty of fantastic choices there. I'm just saying this is not it.

This mascara never really dries completely. It will end up half way down your face by then end of the day. And FORGET it if it's humid out. You're definitely SOL then. I once opened the oven and my lashes immediately stuck together.

To top it off this stuff smells nasty. It may not be expensive but seriously don't waste your money.

on 7/15/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have never hated a mascara more in my life than this one, and i have tried a lot. Its by far the worst, it smells bad, it smudges to easily, the brush it terrible and it did absolutely NOTHING at all than ruin my eye makeup. TERRIBLE!!

on 7/13/2014 12:43:00 AM

Clumps and smudges more than any other mascara I've ever used. I have no idea how it wins "awards".

on 7/12/2014 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

No, no, no. I had a horrible reaction. My eyelids became so swollen and red that everyone thought I had pink eye. Well, the doctor said no--it was this mascara. The Blackest of Black Noir one. I am not that sensitive, and I am terrified of trying new mascaras now..

on 7/10/2014 6:37:00 PM

clumpy and smudges too easily

on 7/10/2014 3:37:00 PM

I'm wearing this now. It's a classic. My only issue is that it smears right under my eye brow from my eye lashes touching my skin. Other than that I love it. Always have, always will.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

omg i love this mascara. it is cheap and you can find it almost anywear. even at a dollar store. it is just your basic mascara but thats all ive ever really needed. i take it everywhere with me and it has never let me down. no smearing or smudging and it is waterproof. love it