July 29, 2014 | 1682 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am surprised by all the negative reviews on here! I work at a popular makeup store and this is easily the best selling mascara behind Benefit They're Real. In all honestly, I own both mascaras, and I find myself reaching for Great Lash over Benefit They're Real. I have very fine lashes, and this mascara does a great job at defining them without looking too clumpy and fake. This is so far my favorite mascara, especially because of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say I wanted to see what all the hype was about and since it didn't cost but a few bucks I picked it up at WalMart. I agree with all the other reviews in that the bristles in the brush are widely spaced apart and it clumps. I think it's a great mascara for the price but I will be looking for something else that doesn't give me spider lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Culpep13

This did not give me "great lashes". No volume, no extra length, all it did was turn them black. And by the end of the day, that color ended up back on my cheeks. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by gabby24

This is prob the worst mascara I have ever bought ! No volume , no nothing. Don't but.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by muysie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is complete shit! The only nice thing about it is that it is black. It clumps ( literally two triangles on your upper lid kinda clumping), it smudges something awful, it stinks, its ugly (why do they think kindergarten colours are appealing - what wit dat maybelline and covergirl!),it too wet and gloopy and you have to pay for it. WHY! Oh did I mention how my lovely long full lashes went all crusty and broke. Dont do this to yourself

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was expecting great things from great lash but it left me disappointed. My lashes were clumpy, chunky, and flaky. Not sure if it was the wand or the formula but it was difficult to apply an even coat of mascara. My eyes somehow felt very tired and irritated too. I looked like a hooker and not Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman hooker. How this mascara has a cult following is beyond me. I would not recommend this to anyone. Not even to those starting out with makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by thatfabulousgirl

I don't see why everyone hates this mascara! It's simple to use, and its inexpensive. It's an average mascara. I buy it with the BIG brush and not the regular, so it applies better. It's an average mascara and is a very trusted mascara, and has been for years. Don't expect it to make you look as if you are wearing Falsies, because it won't. It does it's job and does it well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Disappointing! Besides defining my rather short asian lashes, there was nothing special about it. Didn't lengthen, didn't thicken, didn't curl...nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this mascara all the time, but now I've moved on. Just because I've moved on though doesn't mean I think it's a bad mascara.

First of all, everyone else has said it for me, but I'm just going to say it anyway: this won't give you dramatic results. I have naturally long, thick lashes, so I don't really care.

The brush wasn't a problem for me, but I can see how it could be an annoyance. It's very spaced apart, which doesn't give you much volume in the end.

Meh, I personally liked this mascara, but I know a lot of people don't.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cardenasjess

Okay, so I was excited to try this mascara but as I put it on I just knew it wasn't going to be that "Great Lash" everyone talks about..it just doesn't hold my curl and it weighs down my lashes.