April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know lots of people love this, but I found it to be very wet. I have pretty long lashes so I had dots of mascara above and below my eyes because I couldn't help blinking before it dried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

yep a classic that lives by it's hype! love everything about this mascara even the pink and green packaging!! really love the formula and the ability to coat lashes evenly! HG product definitely! love

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought it because the packaging was so familiar, I thought it must be good! A shame I didn't check the reviews here first, because it's a shocker. No volume, clumps instantly. The applicator is awkward and messy. Slightly lengthening and adds colour, but really I would rather wear nothing at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I like using the clear mascara for when I don't wear black

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by AmandaR234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will never change mascaras. I have always loved this mascara, and I have tried everything. I always think that for the price, this mascara is too good to be true. I keep thinking that if I spend more money on a more expensive brand, that I will find something better. I always come back to this one, and it does 10's better than the higher priced brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by menzognero

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this was the first mascara i ever bought, and boy oh boy have i moved on!
the product clumps really quickly when applying and only barely lengthened my lashes. removing it was also extremely difficult, it just smudges around everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**LOVE**
I HOPE THEY NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS MASCARA I EVEN BROUGHT IT IN PINK, BLUE AND PURPLE WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH COLORS.
ITS GREAT, GREAT BRUSH AND DOESNT MAKE LASHES DRY.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

Worst mascara I've ever tried!
It's too wet and the brush is too small. I have no idea why this mascara gets such great raves in magazines - there are hundreds of better mascaras out there. Why does Maybelline continue to push this terrible product?

Don't buy this it's a complete waste of money and time.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is quite simply the worst mascara I have ever used.It's very wet.Colours lashes.But that's all it does. No volume, and certainly no added length.I need a decent mascara as my lashes are non existant. They still are wearing this.I have in it blackest black.I'll use it up on top of another mascara,as the colour is the only thing I like about it.How this was ever the best selling mascara in the US at one time is beyond me. I can only assume because it's cheap.I'd rather pay the extra and get a decent product.The poor reviews for this does not surprise me at all. Will not repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Liked that the Mascra is natural, however it clumps and hard to get off... So back to trying find a nice natural mascra that doesnt break the budget..... Price is great wish the mascra is too!