April 16, 2014 | 2092 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by gl0wing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I bought this based off of the wonderful reviews on MUA and I'm so glad that I did. I have always trusted Neutrogena products but I wasn't expecting a miracle with this product. The last couple of weeks and this week I have been consumed with my Nursing school finals...and needless to say I AM STRESSED and getting a few cystic pimples that make me more stressed! I started using this last week and my face hasn't been this smooth or clear in a long time! My 2 cystic pimples both started shrinking immediately. The scrub smells good and feels good. My face feels so clean after I use it. I have been using it twice a day but am going to start using it only at night now and use my oil free acne wash in the morning. I'm so glad I found this scrub! Try it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mlove45

I bought this product when i was breaking out during finals. After two days it cleared my current acne and has kept it clear thus far. I love the way my skin feels after i use it in the shower but i wish it was cheaper because the bottle is not that big.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by elenaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this product a lot. I bought it a couple months ago and I'm just running out of it, and I think I'll be buying many more! It doesn't make my skin perfect, but I definitely wasn't expecting it to. It easily gets rid of nasty pimples though. Just last week a mountain appeared on my forehead, and right after I used this it began shrinking. Now I'd really like to get the Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment from the results I got from this. Other scrubs are too harsh for my skin, but this one is creamy and has small, gentle exfoliating beads. Well it actually doesn't exfoliate all that much, but that's okay because it helps so much with my acne. And I really like the scent for some reason, it's smells like cucumber and even kind of mint-y I think which sounds odd but I like it a lot. It smells.. fresh. And it feels fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by adrimaria

AMAZING! it was just what i needed. my breakouts are usually caused by stress ( red cystic looking pimples, and the big painful ones under your skin) and this face wash has cleared it, i use this with the acne soothing face wash set as well and together they work amazing. i am so pleased with the results. 5 stars all the way!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i use to use this product and it worked for awhile.
but then i got an allergic reaction,
it turned my whole face bright red,
it was sore and i couldn't even open my eyes.
i had to go to the doctors,
it was HORRIBLE!
i was with my boyfriend and best friend at the time,
and was so embarrassed! ( they were sleeping over)
i will never buy this product again.
it is a good product, at first.
but then it was the worst ive ever tried. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by cocobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Believe the hype. After my former HG cleanser (Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser) became extremely hard to find in stores, I picked this up based on the rave reviews on MUA. At first glance, this seems like any other ordinary anti-acne product from Neutrogena that won't work, but for some reason this scrub works extremely well. The little beads aren't rough at all which is great, yet it still exfoliates well. I've used this consistently for over a year now and my skin has never been softer. I can honestly say that when I don't use this cleanser, I break out more, so I know that this product really is helping to prevent breakouts. This has gotta be the most unlikely of heroes I've ever used in a product, and I can only thank MUA for pointing me to this scrub because I know I wouldn't have bought it otherwise being the Neutrogena anti-acne product skeptic that I am. And it even won that "Allure" award... who would've guessed?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by knochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product!! I've tried many different brands of scrubs and this is by far the absolute best. I have very oily, sensitive skin and I'm allergic to odd ingredients, but this does not irritate my skin at all. It definitely controls my acne, smells great, makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and give my face a brighter glow! Also, even though it's not a huge characteristic, the scrubber beads don't get stuck in my eyelashes, which I really appreciate since I wear contacts. By far the best part of my morning!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by marriedarockstar

Wow, this scrub truly delivers. It has quickly become my HG cleanser, and I can't see myself using anything else!
Pros: Really works to combat acne and keep skin clear, is not drying, feels great on the skin!
Cons: None that I have found so far!
Overall, I highly recommend this scrub to those struggling with acne, and even to those who are not. It really keeps my skin looking its best!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BobbinX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my most tried and true weapons against breakouts!!! This wash is fabulous! I love the fresh scent, I love the gentle scrub, I love clean feeling after!

When I have a breakout or when my skin is starting to look dull, I break this out for maximum results!! It doesn't dry me out, it doesn't agitate my skin and it gets me the results I want!

I wish I'd had this during the years when my acne was at it's worst. Highly recommended!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by lamt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made me break out the next hour. Well, the feel of this scrub is well enough for me to like it, but I don't like bumps and zits all over my face.