October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by muzemae1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just started using liquid liner, put this on, and could not get it off, used two different makeup removers, and almost scrubbed my lids off, not good on such a sensative area. Good staying power, hard to make look right, the tip is too firm, feels like it's scraping the lid to put it on. I'll try evoo to remove, but still strugle with the application.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NO. not waterproof at all! are you kidding me, i have very oily lids and after 4 hours its a mess! spend a little bit more on revlon 24hrs instead!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by reesagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for an eyeliner that will stay all day on my oily hooded lids, not fade and not transfer, that's not expensive. I've tried several brands and saw this one and thought I would give it a shot. Here are the results:

1. staying power - I work 10 hour days, and it lasted from 6:30am to 7:00 pm on my lids.This stayed so well, I had to use makeup remover twice to clean it all off!!!

2. fade resistance - the top line had minimal fade in color. The bottom line faded more, but was still discernable

3. transfer resistant - this did not transfer to my upper eyelid or smudge on my lower eye area at all.

One drawback however, after I applied and let the liner dry, it would occasionally seem to stick my lash line to my eyelid. It wasn't painful just rather odd and I felt like I had to pop my eyes open throughout the day. My thought it was a mix of my oily lids and the liner, so not sure if it will do this one everyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My mom bought this because she tried another Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner I have and liked it. She thought this would be the same, but it's not. The main problem I have with it is the brush. It is stiff and sort of like a strange sponge. I cannot apply the eyeliner correctly at all. It's just a mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by merupi

Oh man, this little thing ruined my homecoming for me last year, haha! so on normal occasion, this is pretty good. if you have oily lids like me though, this is such a bad idea for days you need your makeup to last for several hours. Generally it doesn't smudge, so that's why you see people saying that it doesn't come off. However if you have oily lids it DOES smudge and it wont come off when you want it to. homecoming rolled around and it was everywhere on my face by the end of the night. i tried to fix it and it wouldn't budge. so sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by effervescentdolt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this eyeliner is amazing! its truely waterproof! it wont smudge or budge or flake or fade or run! the only problem is that the applicator sucks, so use an angle eyeliner brush or something to apply it with.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, very sleek packaging! Little pot w/ an extra long, tapered cap.

PROS:
- color is glossy and rich
- absolutely waterproof!
- sharp and precise brush
- doesn't flake or fade
- can't beat the price

CONS:
- transfers/bleeds a tiny bit. It gets on my lashes and needs to be combed through sometimes
- because it is truly H2O proof, can be hard to take off. Most removers and cloths will have a hard time, you'll need an oil based product. I use EVOO.

I think I'll definitely repurchase, I really like the brush, color, and lasting ability. Would be rated a 5 if it didn't transfer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a makeup expert, but I didn't have much trouble applying this product. The brush is a little stiff, but it's not too bad. However, I can't use this eyeliner because it's terribly hard to remove. I tried two different removers and had to scrape for an hour to get most of it off. Wasn't worth the pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hanakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a nice eyeliner, but first time i used it its a total nightmare, but i really want it to work, its hard to get it off, its an advantage if you want your make up to stay put,so i tried using other brush to put this on and it worked okay, the color looks glossy or somewhat metallic makes it really visible, for beginners this is not the eyeliner for you, but for make up artist/ make up expert this is one of the best, just use your special tricks

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I definitely did not like the stiff applicator & I would actually get some eyeliner on my uncurled eyelashes. The color is black/and pigmented, so I had no need to redip for darker effect.

As far as performance, at the end of the day the color holds and for the most part it has not budged but I get some transfer on my crease and I could feel it has transferred when I blink b/c its sticky. It does smudge underneath my eye but that could be my mascara (doubt it tho b/cI didnt have that problem when I used another liner, same mascara).

Im sure the eyeliner is definitely dry once I finish my makeup routine so it could be moisture or oil that attributes to the transfer of the eyeliner onto my lid.