Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 7/31/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product due to all the great reviews (and the very affordable price!) but it is not as waterproof for me as it seems to be for other users. My eyelids get pretty oily so by the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged onto my top lid, i looked like a mess! Wont be repurchasing this.

on 7/22/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This stuff went straight in the trash after my first time using it. While it was very waterproof, the brush was so awkward to use and when I tried to apply it it ended up all over my lashes and got them all gross and stuck together and smeared all over my eyelid. What a waste. Dont even bother

on 7/21/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So I bought this product thinking that it would be the same as the Wet n Wild Mega liner, but waterproof. Unfortunately, the tip of the brush on the H2O was very hard and it was difficult to create a smooth line. This eyeliner is as tough as nails, like it's impossible to remove it without an oil based remover.

I've never used this much as an eyeliner but I've found another use for it; draw on potential tattoos. I was thinking of getting a small tattoo on my arm and I wanted to go around with it and ask for people's opinions/get used to having a tattoo. The tip is thin and hard so it works like a normal pencil and it was easy to draw the design on my skin. I've had it on for several days now and it still hasn't come off despite the showers/soap that it has come in contact with.

on 7/10/2012 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I stopped using this product entirely because the tip is too rigid and I find it painful/too difficult to make a thin, consistent line.

This would be ok if the liner wasn't quite so waterproof... It requires water, plus a cleanser/remover and a LOT of scrubbing to get off your eyes, to the point where my skin is red, irritated and swollen.

Would not reccommend for users with sensitive skin who often make mistakes when applying.

on 7/3/2012 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually a huge fan of gel liners but wanted to try a liquid liner for something different, and this was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try. First off it really is water proof and it was a little difficult for me to get off, and I was using a makeup remover. I don't really mind that though because when I get an eyeliner I want it to last all day and stay put. The only thing I really don't like as much is the brush. Since I really couldn't get the brush it came with to do what I wanted to do I used an angled eyeliner brush which helped make my lines more precise.

on 7/3/2012 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my fave liquid eyeliner. It doesn't smudge It doesn't come off it stays all day! It's really cheap for me here in Europe it cost 4 euros. What i know it's 2 dollars in USA! So it will not hurt if you give it a try!

on 6/3/2012 12:26:00 PM

I like the brush of this eyeliner, very easy to control. It stays on pretty good. What I don't like about it is.. it has a funky smell to it but it doesn't bother me that much. It also has a matte finish which I don't prefer. It is also hard to get off. I wouldn't recommend to people who are beginners and mistake prone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really loved this liner in the beginning. I only use felt tip liners that have the little pot. It goes on so smooth and evenly, and gives me great control over the line I'm making, which is great.

The most waterproof liner I have ever tried! I wore it one day, beginning at 630 am, went to a relay for life, came home and slept til noon the next day, and took a shower. It still looked absolutely flawless! Definitely need make up remover for this one though.

Only thing is that Both of my eyes got very red and irritated for a week after using this for a few days. As soon as I stopped using it, my eyes were better. I guess I can't use it anymore :(

on 5/28/2012 6:36:00 AM

The best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. Once this is on your eyes, it doesn't move until you take it off with eye makeup remover. The felt tip is a little stiff but I like that because it gives you alot more control.

on 4/30/2012 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love the brush on this eyeliner, and it was my HG in my youth. However after trying it again recently, I don't really like it anymore. It could be that my lids are oily, but every single time I wear this eyeliner, it smudges on not only my eyelids, but on the edges and at the bottom. I come out of work with black shadows under my eyes. Not attractive!
While the applicator is still my favorite out of any eyeliner I've used (thick tip for thick application and good precision), the formula just isn't good for my oily skin