Maybelline Define A Lash

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

I think the formula is good, but I HATE the floppy mascara wand. I used this until it was gone, but that soft applicator was really annoying. Sometimes it felt like clown show mascara application or something - ha.

on 2/5/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've used the mascara for years, it's definitely one of my top picks.
So far I've probably only found under a handful of mascaras that I'd buy again, and this definitely on top! It's very easy to apply, the brush works well with my lashes. Naturally my lashes like to intertwine together, and it's quite aggravating. However this mascara helps separate them as well as define them tremendously, as advertised. I found that this mascara applies a considerable amount of length to my lashes, and the volume is fantastic. Not to mention this mascara is not highly perfumed like other mascaras I've tried - the scent is not overbearing at all, as a matter of fact it's quite pleasant and not irritating to the eye at all.
I highly recommend this mascara if you like length, and volume without your eyelashes having to be too clumped together.
Enjoy! (:

on 2/5/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is probably one of my top drugstore picks. Im a mascara junkie always trying to fiind the perfect mascara and this for a drugstore one is close. It really does give good definition pretty good length but not much volume i like mine to be big long fake looking. This had no clumps barley to no flaking. I would recomend this if your looking for a lengthing and defining mascara thats cheaper.

LOVE THIS MASCARA. I usually don't tend to where mascra for the fact i always mark myself. However, this brush is very flexible and the formula works great on my lashes! I would buy this again in waterproof! C:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product after a recommendation from a friend and I hated it!!! It has more to do with the wand really so when I ran out of my other mascara I just swapped the wands which fit into this one. I expected this mascara to define all my lashes but all it did was clump them all together and made me look like I barely had any lashes!!! Honestly not the best product for me. I like mascaras to actually define each and every one of my lashes... So no, I will not be purchasing this in the future.

on 1/17/2012 1:53:00 AM

This was my favourite mascara during middle and highschool. It gives great length and has a very clean application - no clumps, smudges, flaking, nothing. I love the flexible wand and it holds a great curl despite not being waterproof (I think it's due to the very light formula). I use the Maybelline Falsies Flare wp now because I like more volume and not just length. My mom who hates mascara since a lot of brands tend to flake or smudge on her since she has very hooded eyes will only wear this mascara after I introduced it to her and works beautifully on her. Highly recommend!

on 1/16/2012 11:47:00 PM

I was surprised how well this mascara works i love lengthening mascara and this one Really lengthens it also doesnt give me racoon eyes or transfer below my bottom lashes so thats a plus it also doesnt clump on me either so i will be purchasing this again!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I dislike this Maybelline mascara. Hate the wand. Dump away after a few use.

on 1/2/2012 6:45:00 PM

I love this product! I have asian straight lashes but they arent too short. When I curl my lashes and apply this mascara on, you can definitely see a difference in length. I usually mix this with my YSL faux cils for added volume. But length wise it really does the job.

It wasnt expensive, probably roung 6-7? Would definitely purchase again, i originally wanted a back up but since its permanent there is no need and I can pretty much get it anywhere.

Definitely worth the money and no regrets

on 11/30/2011 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was very impressed with this product, although it isn't anything special, it's very very decent and probably worth the cost. It doesn't clump as easily as others would even after the 2nd or 2rd coat.

the formula and texture is very average. it doesnt flake, so it's just a smooth finish.