August 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by CatherineMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be my favourite mascara since it came out a few years ago. I just loved the way it made my eyelashes look without any effort. Recently however, it wasn't applying like it used to. Perhaps the formula was changed? I don't really know. I bought a few tubes with absolutely no change in consistency so I haven't bothered repurchasing since. It's unfortunate really, this mascara used to be amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all...I have asian lashes which basically means I have nothing to work with. I also have trouble with many mascaras leaving me with slight racoon eyes after a long day. I am one of those that wears make up but look so natural people are shocked that I wear any at all! So this mascarra defines my lashes without making me look ridiculous. I like that it defines every lash and the curl stays until I take my make up remover to remove it. I do use the waterproof version. I am not partial to regular mascara because of the smudging factor and when I am at work I do not have the luxury of touching up anything. I hope they never stop making this. I also hope they don't replace this with the new One by One because that smudges on me after a long day as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mystryder

I keep returning to this mascara b/c it just *works* for my short, stubby asian lashes. For a slightly more natural finish, i separate it a little with the FullnSoft. Voluminous, Clinique, Almay, GrowLuscious, Falsies and who know how many other mascaras i've tried just don't make my lashes look as good as this one =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

Love, love, love this mascara.

I've tried many mascaras over the years and find this a very good, lash-lengthening product.

You can also build it up and apply several layers unlike some mascaras that dry too quickly on the lashes.

Its cheap, it lengthens lashes beautifully, and its darkness/intensity (i like it reallly black) lasts all day.

The only down side is, the product does dry out in the bottle quickly and I have to purchase replacements quite often. However, most mascaras do tend to dry out in this fashion.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

Well this is the first mascara i have ever bought, i have many short straight eyelashes which literally are so straight that they slope downwards. i got this mascara in normal- hydrofuge (ie not waterproof) and i curled my eyelashes and applied about one to two coats of this mascara and it made my eyelashes droop down even more! i was really disappointed, but this packaging is superduper cute with the metallic green. on the plus side this gives good length and has zero clumps! the wand is really nice to use but as this cannot hold a curl i wont be repurchasing. also it kind of makes your lashes stick together in bunches and doesnt sparate very nicely! a friend recommended it to me because of the no clumping factor but her lashes are naturally long and curly so thats the type of lashes this mascara is probably aimed for.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I think it gives a little length not at all what I had expected. Although I do like that it gives no clumps at all but other than that I never use it also Its not compadable with other mascaras : (

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by AmberDance

I really love this mascara! It definately gives length! It doesnt make my lashes clump up or look bad or anything! Too bad it doesnt give you volume with the length. I really love this mascara, I have the regular and waterproof and I love them both, waterproof is amazing for jumping into a lake with and stilll easy to get off. This mascara is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

It provides a lot of length after a few coats. Buy this if you want natural looking lashes. This doesn't provide any volume, so it might help to use it with a volumizing mascara after. This is a okay mascara, but not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It gave me length without too much clumping, didn't smear, held a curl, and was overall a good performer. The only thing I don't love about this product (and this is a pretty silly point) is the packaging. I have a thing for the space-age, cool looking tubes, and this is a bit plain for my taste. It's even a fluke I picked it up, as I am a sucker for marketing and advertising and this one didn't have much of either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by alee26

This gives an okay length for my lashes, but it takes several coats to achieve the look I'm after. It's a bit hard to layer without getting clumps and it doesn't hold a curl too well. Smudges a bit throughout the day and would be best if your going for a "natural" look.