Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/5/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is probably one of my top drugstore picks. Im a mascara junkie always trying to fiind the perfect mascara and this for a drugstore one is close. It really does give good definition pretty good length but not much volume i like mine to be big long fake looking. This had no clumps barley to no flaking. I would recomend this if your looking for a lengthing and defining mascara thats cheaper.

LOVE THIS MASCARA. I usually don't tend to where mascra for the fact i always mark myself. However, this brush is very flexible and the formula works great on my lashes! I would buy this again in waterproof! C:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product after a recommendation from a friend and I hated it!!! It has more to do with the wand really so when I ran out of my other mascara I just swapped the wands which fit into this one. I expected this mascara to define all my lashes but all it did was clump them all together and made me look like I barely had any lashes!!! Honestly not the best product for me. I like mascaras to actually define each and every one of my lashes... So no, I will not be purchasing this in the future.

on 1/17/2012 1:53:00 AM

This was my favourite mascara during middle and highschool. It gives great length and has a very clean application - no clumps, smudges, flaking, nothing. I love the flexible wand and it holds a great curl despite not being waterproof (I think it's due to the very light formula). I use the Maybelline Falsies Flare wp now because I like more volume and not just length. My mom who hates mascara since a lot of brands tend to flake or smudge on her since she has very hooded eyes will only wear this mascara after I introduced it to her and works beautifully on her. Highly recommend!

on 1/16/2012 11:47:00 PM

I was surprised how well this mascara works i love lengthening mascara and this one Really lengthens it also doesnt give me racoon eyes or transfer below my bottom lashes so thats a plus it also doesnt clump on me either so i will be purchasing this again!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I dislike this Maybelline mascara. Hate the wand. Dump away after a few use.

on 1/2/2012 6:45:00 PM

I love this product! I have asian straight lashes but they arent too short. When I curl my lashes and apply this mascara on, you can definitely see a difference in length. I usually mix this with my YSL faux cils for added volume. But length wise it really does the job.

It wasnt expensive, probably roung 6-7? Would definitely purchase again, i originally wanted a back up but since its permanent there is no need and I can pretty much get it anywhere.

Definitely worth the money and no regrets

on 11/30/2011 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was very impressed with this product, although it isn't anything special, it's very very decent and probably worth the cost. It doesn't clump as easily as others would even after the 2nd or 2rd coat.

the formula and texture is very average. it doesnt flake, so it's just a smooth finish.

on 11/14/2011 1:15:00 PM

Recently i have become a beauty product snob, My favorite is Lancome Hypnose mascara. I found this stowed away in my car and its not that bad at all!

on 11/12/2011 10:59:00 PM

I had a better experience with this mascara than any other Maybelline mascara I tried. It doesn't flake, it is very buildable, it adds a decent amount of length, not much volume but that is OK. I didn't expect it to give a great dramatic result, so it exceeded my expectations. The biggest downside is it doesn't hold a curl very well.