April 21, 2014 | 1037 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I think it gives a little length not at all what I had expected. Although I do like that it gives no clumps at all but other than that I never use it also Its not compadable with other mascaras : (

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by AmberDance

I really love this mascara! It definately gives length! It doesnt make my lashes clump up or look bad or anything! Too bad it doesnt give you volume with the length. I really love this mascara, I have the regular and waterproof and I love them both, waterproof is amazing for jumping into a lake with and stilll easy to get off. This mascara is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

It provides a lot of length after a few coats. Buy this if you want natural looking lashes. This doesn't provide any volume, so it might help to use it with a volumizing mascara after. This is a okay mascara, but not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It gave me length without too much clumping, didn't smear, held a curl, and was overall a good performer. The only thing I don't love about this product (and this is a pretty silly point) is the packaging. I have a thing for the space-age, cool looking tubes, and this is a bit plain for my taste. It's even a fluke I picked it up, as I am a sucker for marketing and advertising and this one didn't have much of either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by alee26

This gives an okay length for my lashes, but it takes several coats to achieve the look I'm after. It's a bit hard to layer without getting clumps and it doesn't hold a curl too well. Smudges a bit throughout the day and would be best if your going for a "natural" look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by beztanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara worked nice on my lashes, I think the watery formula helps defining them that much more. It is quite buildable but unfortunately some ingredients in it irritate my eyes - and I would really like to find out which they were as it was the first and only mascara to irritate me. If not this, I would probably be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

terrible mascara wand is too bendy formula is too watery and sticky and doesnt dry. I have long lashes which touch my browbone so a dry mascara is a must have for me so that I dont end up with transfer marks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by cbhanna21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

separate lashes VERY well.
does not clump.
dries softly and not hard and nasty.
a 4 because it uncurls my lashes. if you have naturally curly lashes, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by TayEmAubLy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works great and maybe even better then my fav. mascara the Falsies. This makes my eyelashes look fake !!! and i love it, It gives them volume and is perfect. My eyelashes look so long!:D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lfreyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite mascara, I've been using it for a few years now after trying practically hundreds of others. It never smudges or gives me a shadow like most others, and it defines & lengthens beautifully. I find that it's buildable and a few coats can give a full look without the hideous clumping effect of so many volumising mascaras and without a big clumbersome brush - this one is so nice and slim without being fiddly, perfect for reaching every single lash. To top it all of it's nice and cheap and readily available (and I'm guilty of being a bit of a drugstore snob too). I wouldn't be without it <3