Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 11/19/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never really saw the big buzz over Burt's Bees and I usually leaned towards baby lips or eos. But Randalls (my local grocery store) didn't have those brands so I got stuck with this. I must admit, i DEFINITELY underestimated how good this is! Literally, I apply it at least 5 times a day (I'm a chapstick fanatic). And i LOVE it. It has the perfect tint of color and moisturizes my lips perfectly. This is my number 1 must-have for the winter!

on 11/19/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my standby lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and soft. I will say that when I experience dryness and cracking (a few an far between occurrence), this lip balm is just too lightweight to handle it, and doesn't do anything in the way of healing. Other than that, it's the best lip balm I've used for daily hydration, and I've been a loyal customer of the Burt's Bees lip balm line since 2005.

on 11/13/2012 4:34:00 PM

I have lips from hell. Pretty much always dry or cracking (to the point of scabs or bleeding), previously the only thing that sorted them out was the creamy blistex stuff in a tube but I have been struggling to find it.
Anyway, I found this in Holland and Barrett instead, i was looking for a balm without menthol etc. as that always seems to irritate and this has none of those things.
My lips aren't cured but they are better, the taste of this balm isn't overpowering or sickly like some lipbalms and I think the price is pretty good too.
Will probably buy this again as it is stocked in plenty of places.

on 11/3/2012 5:25:00 AM

As with the grapefruit lip balm, this didn't moisturize my lips- yet it is slightly more moisturizing than the grapefruit. I wouldn't recommend this to those who suffer from dry or chapped lips. The balm doesn't have a high emollient feel to it- it feels waxy on the lips. It could be worn underneath lip gloss, but not alone (for me).

on 11/1/2012 10:01:00 PM

I can't stop putting it on my lips! I like it because it replenishes my lips and made from natural ingredients. It is gone in a few hours though, not like other lip balm, they stay there forever like a petroleum jelly! I still like it because it proves that it's organic.

on 10/27/2012 11:37:00 AM

OMG! Why didn't I try this before.. I have extreeemely dry lips so I was on the look-out for the best lip balm out there.. I actually love Clinique Superbalm which was the only balm that worked for me.. but since it's a bit expensive, I have to find for cheaper alternative..It's not waxy, not heavy, it does not exfoliate the inner lining of my lips that gives you the white inner lining on your lips after several minutes of using a lip product (i hope u know what i mean)..it lasts long during this fall weather, it doesn't irritate my lips (unlike Carmex, Body Shop), it's not drying after using it in the long run (unlike Kiehl's #1) and it's cheap (unlike Clinique Superbalm).. but performance-wise (I still love Clinique).. I also love the natural tint that it gives my lips..so happy for this discovery..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great lip balm! I tried this yesterday & I already fell In love with it. I felt like my carmex wasn't working for me so while I was at the store getting more face wash, I found this at the counter! My friend had it before, it gave her a nice rosy tint. So I bought it & I love it! It's really moisturizing & has a very nice tint plus I love this formula so much! I've tried a lot of lip balms in my day, & this one is an all time fave! Repurchasing to the max!

on 10/3/2012 2:23:00 PM

This is one of my favorites. Perfect hint of rosy color. Great moisturizer for lips. Great price. Its definitely a repurchase!

on 10/2/2012 2:18:00 PM

This is probably my most used beauty product of all time. Well, OK, at least in the last year or so. I have one of these in every bag, next to my bed, in the pocket of my coats, in my travel bag... I remember I tried it high school, and actually didn't like it. I think I felt that it gave my lips too much color or wasn't as moisturizing as the waxy Burt's Bees lip balms I'd always use. Well, it's been a long time since I've used those original wax lip balms (which never even worked that well anyway.. I think I was just convinced they worked because they would tingle...) but THIS has become an HG-status, everyday staple. I think I first heard of it when Cindy Crawford said she uses it. It really does add color to my pigmented lips, which many sheer balms don't, but it's a translucent sort of natural healthy reddish color - like a thinner, slightly darker version of NYX Mega shine lip gloss in Plush Red (but the same idea of a kind of translucent red color)... The finish is kind of like, the lips equivalent to red jelly nail polish for nails. It's just a beautiful color, very moisturizing, takes just a second to apply, and looks fresh and natural. Plus, the price point is great (I try to buy them on sale and in two-packs from drugstore.com, which makes them even cheaper) and of course, it's not tested on animals. There's nothing particularly great about the packaging, but I gave it a 5 because I don't have any complaints either. It's standard and practical.

on 9/19/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Honestly, whoever likes this product does not have chapped or dry lips or has never used a great chapstick.. I have really make dry and chapped lips and this does nothing but add some shine, a light raspberry color and scent. The consistency is very thin and greasy and it comes off the lips easily. It does not last long on the lips at all. It's as if it evaporates.

Currently I use it to thin down lipstick. There are other better burts bees lip balms. This is the shittier one.

Popular Lip Treatments