December 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Powder - Make Up For Ever - Duo Mat Powder foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by baybiepnay

I love this powder!

I have ACNE prone skin so I have acne and blemishes all over my face that needs some covering and this is perfect on top of my foundation! I use the kett hydro cream foundation and this powder to set it and add a bit more coverage and it looks great! I don't like my makeup looking cakey or very heavy and this makes me look flawless. Not heavy or too powdery at all!

I am a NC 30-35 ish right now and the color 203 looks perfect! It goes great with my skin tone as I am more warm toned and yellowish.

Texture: Very soft and finely milled! I like! Goes on smooth and matte!

Coverage: Medium to full! Very buildable! I'm sure if you swipe very lightly and use a light hand all over your face, you could get nice sheer coverage too!

Price: I got this at IMATs so it was discounted, but on the sephora website it says, $32.

Skin type: I have combo skin, leaning more on the dry side bc of my dermo acne products, so usually for makeup I have some dry patches that bug me and I hate it! But once I dust this powder on it, I feel like it takes away the flakey-ness or makes it less noticeable =] I also find that it helps with my fine lines and uneven skin texture! =] It makes my acne skin practically look smoother and better!

Overall, I love this powder and it is my HG! I really am obsessed! I hope you try it out! Find a store or ask a friend! =] You won't regret it! ( Atleast, I hope you won't) =]

Hope this helps!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oxidized on me. Granted a lot if powders do on me but I had high hopes for this because mufe face and body is my favorite foundation. Doesn't control oil well either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got lazy (& a little frustrated) during our Texas summer heat. I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin so it is a distaster trying to find something that controls oils yet doesn't irritate my skin. I really like this powder and have gone through 2 compacts this summer. It is a very mattifying powder that has a TAD less coverage than MAC's studio fix powder (not by much though.) So, it has been my 'go to' foundation for long work days because I know it will last and not seperate on my face because of the oil. I could totally fry some french fries on my face during summer because it gets so oily--so anyone who expereinces this--give this powder foundation a try. The only downfall is that I go through powder foundation MUCH faster than liquid. I am a NC/NW15 and I use shade 200 because they don't carry 199 in Sephora as I am sure that might work for my complexion too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't wear liquid foundation but thought I needed something for powder blushes as base. Sephora SA recommended this. Before I got a summer tan, this looked orange after a couple of hours. Now it looks natural and it evens my skintone. I have issues with shiny nose and nothing (primer, powder, mattifier) has solved it. I used to apply with a Ecotools dense face brush. One day it was still wet so I used a fluffy less dense brush and it looks more natural on me. Might repurchase but would like to try other brands too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by itsmesofiag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really, really liked this Compact foundation from MUFE. it kept me matte for several hours, with few touch ups through out the day. It takes a lot for this product to cake up on my face. I recommend using this with a primer for maximum oil-free skin! :) Unfortunately, mine fell on the ground and broke into little tiny pieces. -_- I will most definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG powder!!!
i never disappoint with this stuffs. Its texture is so smooth, and stay long in my face. it also can hold my oily and absorb well. it don't make my face break outs, and easy to combine with other products...
i can say that this is the best compact powder i ever met. Besides the prices is high, but it's accordance with the quality... Two thumbs up!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ayosteeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this! It's HG status for me. It gives me such a flawless coverage and keeps my oily t-zone at bay. The only reason I took off one lippie is because I hit pan on it so fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Pastagoya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I have found my favorite foundation. I am light-skinned, pretty oily, and I have a tendency to break out. I have a few acne scars and a couple of breakouts and I find this stuff covers very well with a nice matte finish. I am careful around the nose and laugh-line areas where it can look too heavy or cakey. I usually remedy this with a tiny drop of face lotion or sunblock around the nose and corners of mouth. Duo Mat really helps prevent my skin from becoming very oily and my blush actually stays on past 5pm. I tend to use it with my Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer and it looks great. Also, the compact is so nice because no matter where you are you can touch up your foundation. Who knew this was possible in a powder compact??? I will never go back to liquid! Thank you MUFE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by annette143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this powder reminds me a lot of the maybelline dream matte powder,the only difference is that MUFE last longer throught out the day.this powder is pretty good.it dosnt break me out and it does help with my oily tzone.it last for bout 6-8 hours,depending on the weather.i really like it,i will be buying again but a shade darker next time,i thought 201 would be my shade because it LOOKED the closest to my skin tone but its a little to light for me.over all,its a good powder and i really like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mrsbjones06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is full coverage and covers well my imperfections. My shade is 203 (NC30) and is a pretty good match. I wear it over my clinique even better foundation (golden neutral). Perfect combination! I have very oily skin and this lasts me all day. I love it!