December 20, 2014 | 1211 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by amelrox

I loveeee this conditioner! I use it every day and it has definitely improved the condition of my hair. I love the slightly coconuty scent to it as well. It's a really thick conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling much softer. My damaged hair has improved quite dramatically. Another plus point would be the packaging which I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!!! The squeeze bottle is SO easy to use and not messy at all. Love it. I got this from the US and I have no idea where i can find this in Singapore, where I live :( It's an absolutely amazing product at a reasonable price, definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged, dry, and frizzy hair like mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Erkachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is literally one of the best conditioners that I have ever used on my hair. It made my hair very soft and smell really good. I would really reccomend this product; the only down side i would say is that it can be a tad expensive for the amount they give you especially if you have a lot of thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't even describe my love for this product!! HG <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubijule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY AMAZING. I can't explain how amazing this is- ugh. I am SO happy I have found something this amazing for SO cheap. I get mine for 3 bucks at the dollar store. I have found that I can't find Aussie anywhere else besides the dollar store- which is fine for me.
My favorite thing to do is apply this to the ends of my hair in the shower after shampooing and rinse it at the end and I find my hair feels like satin. Plus it smells amazing- like coconuts and milk (I know that sounds nasty). My friends always comment on it- HG status. Oh and also I LOVE to put a little dab of this in my damp hair after showering. When I wake up in the morning my hair is like satin and my waves are beautifully sculpted.
Pros:
Price
Scent
The amazing way it works lolz
Cons:
It runs out fairly quickly : (
Please Rate E>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES! The first time I used this product, I didnt see much of a difference. The second time, I saw more of a difference. The third time, I saw a BIG difference. My hair was super moisturized and soft. I dye my hair so it's usually a bit dry. I leave it in for about 8 minutes and it works wonders on my hair. You have to use this about 3 times to really see a difference. It was only $3 at Fred Meyers, and it lasts awhile. I have medium length hair and I use a palm full of this conditioner and it has lasted me awhile. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Kendra12m

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair really soft and my curls not so frizzed out lol. It smell great and the package is cute and easy to use:) The only complaints is that if i leave it sitting with the opening down it eventually leaks out a little so i have to leave it turned up, and i wish the smell stayed in your hair longer lol:) But the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tinyaudiophile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I had damaged, frizzy hair for months, and this stuff tamed it. I use it once a week in addition to shampooing, and it adds shine and smooths my hair. The packaging is a little cumbersome, though.
NOTE: They definitely carry this at Rite Aids!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupforeverandever13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is definitely tricky. It's really frizzy, dry, coarse. NOTHING seems to work. This is one of a lot of products I am trying.
When I washed the conditioner from my hair, it did seem softer, for sure, and the next day too. However, the conditioner only seemed to make my hair a little less frizzier and softer. It didn't have amazing results for me. Still looking for that HG hair product...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

I really don't understand the fuss over this product on Youtube saying how amazing this conditioner is, because to me, this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried.
It has a really thin texture, and it doesn't seem to moisturize or condition my hair in anyway, my hair feels strained and dry after using this, and it gets tangled together a lot too.
Will not buy again.