Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A LIFE SAVER. The best damaged hair treatment I've ever used. My hair is silky soft and I just can't stop touching it! Price is pretty good ($3.99) and the packaging is better then most treatments. The only thing I didn't like about it was I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it in Zellars.This is a MUST have product.

It been a few years since I've used this product, and, while it is very moisturizing, it smells like Grape Soda. I, for one, don't want to smell like Grape Soda. So, no thanks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Quite good product. Leaves my hair smooth and smells great..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

THIS PRODUCT....definitely my HG(holy grail)!! I have been using this treatment as a conditioner/treatment for honestly about a year. I first started using it for a deep conditioner for my Foxy Locks Extensions, but i figured "Hey, why not use this on my hair!?" So I did..and I haven't stopped buying it since!!! The smell is kind of pepperminty but definitely faint. The packaging is very easy to use with grippys on the side so it doesnt slide out of your hands, and i love the squeeze tube. This product has NEVER dissapointed me!

Pros: smells great, softens hair and great for deep conditioning ends of dry hair, the top of the bottle is convenient because it just squeezes out.

No cons because this product is AMAZING!!:)

Oh and it also detangles hair

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, so I was at walmart looking at all of the different hair products and came across this..I loved the smell and packaging so I had to get it.(plus it was dirt cheap) But the sad thing is..I hated it. It completely dried out my hair and made it frizzy..I'm going to experiment with it a little more and see if I can get better results..But so far the only thing good about it is the yummy cocoanutty smell<3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product! It keeps your hair moisturized and soft! After I use this, my hair feels so amazing! The price is really low so anyone can definately afford this(:

Used this when I was younger and had dry hair. It's an okay product. I just dont like how it makes my hair smell funny.

I have been using this product on and off for a year now. I love the results of the conditioner! The only thing I don't like is the smell.. I have a sensitive nose so its strong but I can live, just not without this amazing product!:)

My new HG - literally transformed by brutally damaged hair (see pics here: http://bit.ly/Aunp1C)

Top Rated Aussie Products