October 22, 2014 | 1805 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't even describe my love for this product!! HG <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubijule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY AMAZING. I can't explain how amazing this is- ugh. I am SO happy I have found something this amazing for SO cheap. I get mine for 3 bucks at the dollar store. I have found that I can't find Aussie anywhere else besides the dollar store- which is fine for me.
My favorite thing to do is apply this to the ends of my hair in the shower after shampooing and rinse it at the end and I find my hair feels like satin. Plus it smells amazing- like coconuts and milk (I know that sounds nasty). My friends always comment on it- HG status. Oh and also I LOVE to put a little dab of this in my damp hair after showering. When I wake up in the morning my hair is like satin and my waves are beautifully sculpted.
Pros:
Price
Scent
The amazing way it works lolz
Cons:
It runs out fairly quickly : (
Please Rate E>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES! The first time I used this product, I didnt see much of a difference. The second time, I saw more of a difference. The third time, I saw a BIG difference. My hair was super moisturized and soft. I dye my hair so it's usually a bit dry. I leave it in for about 8 minutes and it works wonders on my hair. You have to use this about 3 times to really see a difference. It was only $3 at Fred Meyers, and it lasts awhile. I have medium length hair and I use a palm full of this conditioner and it has lasted me awhile. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Kendra12m

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair really soft and my curls not so frizzed out lol. It smell great and the package is cute and easy to use:) The only complaints is that if i leave it sitting with the opening down it eventually leaks out a little so i have to leave it turned up, and i wish the smell stayed in your hair longer lol:) But the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tinyaudiophile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I had damaged, frizzy hair for months, and this stuff tamed it. I use it once a week in addition to shampooing, and it adds shine and smooths my hair. The packaging is a little cumbersome, though.
NOTE: They definitely carry this at Rite Aids!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupforeverandever13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is definitely tricky. It's really frizzy, dry, coarse. NOTHING seems to work. This is one of a lot of products I am trying.
When I washed the conditioner from my hair, it did seem softer, for sure, and the next day too. However, the conditioner only seemed to make my hair a little less frizzier and softer. It didn't have amazing results for me. Still looking for that HG hair product...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

I really don't understand the fuss over this product on Youtube saying how amazing this conditioner is, because to me, this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried.
It has a really thin texture, and it doesn't seem to moisturize or condition my hair in anyway, my hair feels strained and dry after using this, and it gets tangled together a lot too.
Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

I enjoy this product very much, I love to use it when I'm taking a nice long bath, leaving it in for more then three minutes.

I love the smell and the conditioner feels really creamy in my hand, also I think the packing is cute.

Honestly though you can get the same results 90% of the time if you leave any conditioner in long enough. Just don't leave it in to long or hair will feel 'grimy' before washing it out.

Its not my first pick off the shelf, however, if there is a sale going on I do tend to grab an extra one because they do tend to fly of the shelf's.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ohtheizz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is IMO a super high price to pay for conditioner.Smell?so it smells ok why use a product that promises and delivers little,because it smells good.