July 28, 2014 | 2086 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Kendra12m

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair really soft and my curls not so frizzed out lol. It smell great and the package is cute and easy to use:) The only complaints is that if i leave it sitting with the opening down it eventually leaks out a little so i have to leave it turned up, and i wish the smell stayed in your hair longer lol:) But the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tinyaudiophile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I had damaged, frizzy hair for months, and this stuff tamed it. I use it once a week in addition to shampooing, and it adds shine and smooths my hair. The packaging is a little cumbersome, though.
NOTE: They definitely carry this at Rite Aids!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupforeverandever13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is definitely tricky. It's really frizzy, dry, coarse. NOTHING seems to work. This is one of a lot of products I am trying.
When I washed the conditioner from my hair, it did seem softer, for sure, and the next day too. However, the conditioner only seemed to make my hair a little less frizzier and softer. It didn't have amazing results for me. Still looking for that HG hair product...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

I really don't understand the fuss over this product on Youtube saying how amazing this conditioner is, because to me, this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried.
It has a really thin texture, and it doesn't seem to moisturize or condition my hair in anyway, my hair feels strained and dry after using this, and it gets tangled together a lot too.
Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

I enjoy this product very much, I love to use it when I'm taking a nice long bath, leaving it in for more then three minutes.

I love the smell and the conditioner feels really creamy in my hand, also I think the packing is cute.

Honestly though you can get the same results 90% of the time if you leave any conditioner in long enough. Just don't leave it in to long or hair will feel 'grimy' before washing it out.

Its not my first pick off the shelf, however, if there is a sale going on I do tend to grab an extra one because they do tend to fly of the shelf's.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ohtheizz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is IMO a super high price to pay for conditioner.Smell?so it smells ok why use a product that promises and delivers little,because it smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just love it! It makes my hair soft and it's not so fluffy anymore. And last but absolutely not least, the smell... Oh my, that's really to die for!!! It last all day and when i shake my head, i can smell it which i like!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, I expected so much more out of this product. I didn't find that it worked any better than a regular conditioner. However, it is super cheap, so if you wanted to use it in place of conditioner, then be my guest. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing SO much about this product I knew I had to try it out. I really do like this product it makes my hair super soft and shiney with out making it look greasy. It was also olny about $3.50 so I think it is totally worth it. Plus the packaging is amazing beacuse it is so conveinent to use. The olny things I do not like about this product is that it does not repair my split ends and a bottle of this does not last very long, I am currently on my 3rd bottle. I have tried many deep conditoners and I have found ones that I like more that this but this is still a great product. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!