Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 3/25/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

THIS PRODUCT....definitely my HG(holy grail)!! I have been using this treatment as a conditioner/treatment for honestly about a year. I first started using it for a deep conditioner for my Foxy Locks Extensions, but i figured "Hey, why not use this on my hair!?" So I did..and I haven't stopped buying it since!!! The smell is kind of pepperminty but definitely faint. The packaging is very easy to use with grippys on the side so it doesnt slide out of your hands, and i love the squeeze tube. This product has NEVER dissapointed me!

on 3/18/2012 6:07:00 PM

Pros: smells great, softens hair and great for deep conditioning ends of dry hair, the top of the bottle is convenient because it just squeezes out.

No cons because this product is AMAZING!!:)

Oh and it also detangles hair

on 3/18/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, so I was at walmart looking at all of the different hair products and came across this..I loved the smell and packaging so I had to get it.(plus it was dirt cheap) But the sad thing is..I hated it. It completely dried out my hair and made it frizzy..I'm going to experiment with it a little more and see if I can get better results..But so far the only thing good about it is the yummy cocoanutty smell<3

on 3/18/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product! It keeps your hair moisturized and soft! After I use this, my hair feels so amazing! The price is really low so anyone can definately afford this(:

on 3/12/2012 2:33:00 PM

Used this when I was younger and had dry hair. It's an okay product. I just dont like how it makes my hair smell funny.

on 3/8/2012 3:58:00 PM

I have been using this product on and off for a year now. I love the results of the conditioner! The only thing I don't like is the smell.. I have a sensitive nose so its strong but I can live, just not without this amazing product!:)

My new HG - literally transformed by brutally damaged hair (see pics here: http://bit.ly/Aunp1C)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Amazing, amazing product. I use this as a daily conditioner, rather than a treatment. This conditioner is very, very thick and potent (a little goes a long way). I'm not a big fan of the smell, but the results are well worth it. This makes my hair so soft and manageable without weighing it down at all. Highly recommended. I only wish they sold a bigger size...

on 2/12/2012 11:54:00 AM

This product is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it!!!! It has been the only hair product that I have bought over and over again. It is moisturizing but does not weigh my hair down. I love it soooo much. Do not use everday though because it does not work as well. I personally love the smell. Buy it!!!! You will not be disappointed! I know I wasn't!!!!!!!

on 2/12/2012 11:24:00 AM

Aussie products finally came to Greece as well a few months ago!
You can imagine my anticipation to try them out due to all the hype. What kept me back though, was that they were quite pricey, 3 minute miracle is sold at 8,99 euros ( $ 11,86 !!!!), whilst in the USA it's sold at $ 3- 4.
I understand that it is an imported product, but pantene, herbal essences and schwarzkopf products are also imported and cost less that half the price of Aussie.
Finally, I found it on sale for 6 euros and grabbed it on a whim.
What lured me into the 3 minute miracle was of course, the scent. A sweet, almost bubblegum scent that was fresh at the same time.
Now, I got pretty healthy and strong hair that's waist length, I don't dye it, but I do occasionally straighten it with a flat iron and blow dry it almost everytime I wash it. But lately I was feeling my hair a bit dry at the ends and had some frizzes.
The first time I used Aussie, i left it on for about ten minutes and after I blow dried my hair it looked very alive, shiney and bouncy and I was beyond happy that it worked for me.
Sadly, it only worked for me a couple of times and then nothing, I coundn't see or feel any difference. I used it once or twice a month as a deep treatment, so I can't explain how my hair could possibly get used to the ingredients so quickly that it didn't work anymore.
For me, this is pretty average. I can't see how a lady with color treated, damaged hair could use this as a deep hair treatment, it works more like a light weight conditioner in my humble opinion, rather than an intense therapy. I've had better results with herbal essences conditioner.
The smell is very nice, but doesn't linger. The bottle is practical as you only have to squeeze the tube to get the product out. I will definately use up my bottle, but I highly doubt I would ever repurchase, as I've found other, cheaper hair conditioners and hair masks that work better for me.

Top Rated Aussie Products