April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tinyaudiophile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I had damaged, frizzy hair for months, and this stuff tamed it. I use it once a week in addition to shampooing, and it adds shine and smooths my hair. The packaging is a little cumbersome, though.
NOTE: They definitely carry this at Rite Aids!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupforeverandever13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is definitely tricky. It's really frizzy, dry, coarse. NOTHING seems to work. This is one of a lot of products I am trying.
When I washed the conditioner from my hair, it did seem softer, for sure, and the next day too. However, the conditioner only seemed to make my hair a little less frizzier and softer. It didn't have amazing results for me. Still looking for that HG hair product...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

I really don't understand the fuss over this product on Youtube saying how amazing this conditioner is, because to me, this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried.
It has a really thin texture, and it doesn't seem to moisturize or condition my hair in anyway, my hair feels strained and dry after using this, and it gets tangled together a lot too.
Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

I enjoy this product very much, I love to use it when I'm taking a nice long bath, leaving it in for more then three minutes.

I love the smell and the conditioner feels really creamy in my hand, also I think the packing is cute.

Honestly though you can get the same results 90% of the time if you leave any conditioner in long enough. Just don't leave it in to long or hair will feel 'grimy' before washing it out.

Its not my first pick off the shelf, however, if there is a sale going on I do tend to grab an extra one because they do tend to fly of the shelf's.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ohtheizz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is IMO a super high price to pay for conditioner.Smell?so it smells ok why use a product that promises and delivers little,because it smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just love it! It makes my hair soft and it's not so fluffy anymore. And last but absolutely not least, the smell... Oh my, that's really to die for!!! It last all day and when i shake my head, i can smell it which i like!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, I expected so much more out of this product. I didn't find that it worked any better than a regular conditioner. However, it is super cheap, so if you wanted to use it in place of conditioner, then be my guest. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing SO much about this product I knew I had to try it out. I really do like this product it makes my hair super soft and shiney with out making it look greasy. It was also olny about $3.50 so I think it is totally worth it. Plus the packaging is amazing beacuse it is so conveinent to use. The olny things I do not like about this product is that it does not repair my split ends and a bottle of this does not last very long, I am currently on my 3rd bottle. I have tried many deep conditoners and I have found ones that I like more that this but this is still a great product. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Meisie100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell alone is a seller however the products are great too. Nice to know there are natural ingredients too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes. After the Whole Foods 365 lavendar shampoo dried out my hair, I was trying to do everything I could to moisturize. I realized that I hadn't gotten a deep conditioner, and I heard good things about this, so I decided to buy it.

First, it was super cheap, which is great, it smells nice, which is important to me, and the packaging is really cool, I'm kind of sucker for things that come in cool or pretty packages.

But I'm sad to say that the performance was lackluster. Or, maybe my new Suave conditioner was so awesome, that I didn't see any difference between when I used my Suave, and when I used the Aussie.

I read some reviews that suggested that to get any results that is noticeable, I'd have to leave it in for a long time. I'm going to give that a try, but if there is not much of a difference, I'm going to be on the lookout for another.