November 24, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ocmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had astounding results with this product!

I bought it on a whim off of ebay, for $70. I figured it was worth it for 1/2 price. :)

I apply one wand full to each eye, and that's it. When I blink, it transfers a bit to my lower lashes.

After using it for about 3 weeks straight, I have noticed that my lashes are noticeably longer. They curl nicely and seem to be getting thicker, as well.

P>

I will repurchase this, no doubt. I am very pleased with the results! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by annpatricia

Okay so I bought this off ebay for about $80 CAD. Now I purchased this because I wanted longER lashes and a full set as I had bald spots in between my eyelashes. My eye lashes aren't that short about medium length on my left eye and short-medium length on my right. So it's been about and month and a half and I do see a difference in more lashes and a tad longer but whenever I wear mascara and I remove it at the end of the day, several lashes come out and basically I have to start all over again with the growing process. It's a decent product but not amazing. It did however help a bit with my eyebrows where I would apply it to the bald spots and I am now starting to see several hairs growing. Now the retail price of $150.00 is what I think is ridiculous, I think a reasonable price would be no more than $60. Would I buy again? Probably but it means I need to start saving again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by skincareman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

My lashes have never been as long or thick as I'd like, and in recent months have been getting thinner, particularly my lower ones.

I asked my derm about products for strengthening, thickening and lengthening lashes and he told me about Reviatalash. He said he had no experience with it, but if I wanted to try it he would get me a sample.

A couple of days later the sample arrived, and to my surprise it's the full sized product! This is the most recent, reformulated version.

I began using it 3 weeks ago, only at night and on my upper and lower lash line.

Within 2-3 days I thought that I noticed my lashes looking a little darker and more obvious and was quite pleased. I continued using it every night and by the end of week 2 could definitely see a difference in my lash length and volume.

I'm now at the end of week 3 and am astounded by the results. My lashes are obviously thicker, they are a good 1-2mm longer than they were (they are even curling up at the outer edges of my upper lids!), there are definitely more lashes growing in the area and they are not falling out anywhere near like what they were!

The results have been so dramatic that I've even had 2 friends notice that there was something different and when they looked closer they both said that my eyelashes looked incredible! That, was without me telling them anything!!

I am seriously impressed and hope that these results continue! I will update this review over time.

-- update --

I'm now at week 6 and I'm still seeing great results with this! My lashes don't seem to be getting any longer now (which is probably a good thing given they're about twice the length that they were!) but they are still becoming thicker and darker looking and still not falling out like they used to.

-- update March 2009 --

Still using and loving Revitalash. I only need to use it a few times a week now to maintain my lashes.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by spgjmg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rated this a 2, not because it's a terrible product, but it just did not work for me. I used for 8 weeks and noticed no difference in my lash length or thickness. I will say that the company is very open to consumer comments and processed my refund within days, so I suppose if you can fork over the $150 to at least try it, you don't have much to lose.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by petdoc

I purchased revitalash based on all the great reviews here (I purchased the original version on ebay, since I didn't know if the newer version would have the same effect everyone raved about). I usually don't wear makeup (especially mascara) unless I am going somewhere special, so I wanted my eyelashes to look longer without the hastle of daily mascara. I had been using it for about 6 weeks, and thought my lashes were getting longer, but it was subjective and nobody noticed but me. Well, my sister just got married and she had our makeup professionally done. When the makeup artist applied mascara to my eyelashes she was amazed at how long my lashes were - she had everyone in the room gather round to look at my eyelashes. I told them I was using revitalash and every girl there said they were going to go buy it based on how my lashes looked. When I looked in the mirror, my lashes were practically touching my eyebrow! My lashes never looked that crazy long any other time I put mascara on in the past. Since I don't usually wear makeup, I thought I looked like a clown, but everyone told me they were beautiful. When my mom came in she looked shocked and asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I am now thinking of wearing mascara every day to show off my super long lashes! The product is expensive, but so worth it if you want longer lashes. The only down side for me is that long eyelashes have started growing out of the inside corner of my eye (I guess I was too liberal with the application), so I've had to pluck these which hurt! I'll just try to stay away from the inside corner of my eye when applying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by puppykisss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had fabulous results when I began using Revitalash. I received compliments all the time about how long my lashes were. I then started hearing about problems with one of the ingredients (used the original version) and discontinued using it once the bottle was empty. Then my lashes started falling out. I'm so sick about it. I have no lashes in the middle of both of my eyes. They are completely bald! It has been this way for about 3 months with no signs of growth. I had decent lashes before I used this product with no bald spots. I'm afraid my lashes will never grow back.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this product on June 7....it is now August 7....didn't plan it but the exact two month mark happens to be the date of my review.

When I was younger I had long but fairly fine downward pointing lashes....with these weird feathery ends that always looked like little hooks after applying all kinds of mascara from low end to high end. I've been a slave to my lash curler for ( I hate to admit it, 30 years), only to have the curl "fall" even with waterproof mascara. My biggest issue of the last 4 years has been the fact that my lashes on my right eye only have been very sparse with bald spots --- like noticeable gaps. I tight lines to try and hide the lack of lashes. Somehow I tripped on this product, read the reviews here and took the plunge for $130 CDN....as a last ditched attempt at having the lashes on both eyes match. Tying to be smart, I used the product FAITHFULLY everyday on my lower lash line on both eyes and only the upper line of the eye with the gaps. It took about 4 weeks for me to notice that my lower lashes were longer...somewhat darker and just "better". My sparse lash line was not filling in but among the lashes that were still there some really long ones (about 4) appeared. Let me say that these succors stand out. Oddly, the same thing was happening on the other eye. I figure it was because when I blink after applying the product on the lower lash line it gets into the upper lash line. I don't go sparingly on the application. So these long lovely lashes start appearing. Two more weeks pass and I get the "little" sprouts that other reviewers have talked about. Some even in the one bald spot. Still, one spot looks naked. At this point I think to myself that the improvement is enough that I would buy this again even with the hefty price tag. So here we are on August 7 and I see lots of sprouts all along my right eye. So both eyes still don't match but at least I can sort of improvise with mascara. Also, curl seems to be holding better. Best of all, my husband and two close friends have commented on how nice my lashes look. That pretty well seals the deal. The price tag is hefty BUT to me it's a small price to pay to once again make my eyes "pop". I am using less eye shadow and I certainly can live without some of the expensive wrinkle creams that I've been buying to get nice lashes again. Bottom line....worth every penny. LOVE Revitalash. I love it so much that I'm worried it might be discontinued or something....I will be ordering two more tubes next week. BTW, I think one tube will last 9 months....to me, it's a small price to pay for big lashes. I will update as time goes on. It's worth a try if you worship lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by pinky33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on ebay (sealed) so the price didn't hurt as bad as it could have. I went into this skeptical, but after using it for about 2 months I honestly have to say that my lashes are longer. I have to say that I have relatively good lashes to start with, (I always got complimented on them when I was younger) but as I've aged I've noticed that they started getting shorter and a little more sparse. So I bought this and now they are back to their long self. I wear contact lenses normally but on the rare occasion I put my glasses on, my lashes definitely scrape the lenses. (i'm not complaining though)
I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by krystalta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is my dream come true. It really works. All my life I always admired all the lucky gals that had the nice long lashes. I am chinese with really really short thin hardly noticeable lashes, but not anymore!!! I have been using this product for over 1 year now and my lashes are 100 percent longer and thicker than they used to be. Now when I put on mascara, people always think I have fake eyelashes on. I still can't believe what I see when I put on my makeup. Please do yourself a favor and try it without cheating. Use it religiously every night and have patience. It will work. I had to wait like 3 months before I noticed any real difference. Also, you can not be cheap with the product. Make sure you use enough of it to cover your lashline. I think that is why it took so long for me to see results. Trust me, you can thank me later.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by metaphobe

It actually works! I didn't have ridiculously high expectations for this product, and that's probably why I'm satisfied with it. I didn't expect some miracle potion that would give me eyelashes lush enough to clean windows with, but that said, it's made my lashes noticably longer (to me, at least) and slightly thicker. I still wear false eyelashes daily, but I like how my now longer lashes blend in better with the false ones.

Be careful about the application though because if you're sloppy with putting it on you may end up with the stray eyelash sprouting out a bit north of the upper lashline here and there. Also, check eBay for cheaper (and new and unopened) tubes.