October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Stephie2705

I was expecting more from this. I had seen reviews on youtube and on here, and thought it was the answer to creating the cheekbones I never had! Sadly, I was wrong :-( The brush does come in handy with positioning the product, but it ALWAYS leaves a harsh line - and I do NOT rub this hard, I barely sweep it over the product! I always have to use a kabuki to blend it out! The colour looks strange on me - not bronzey, it's hard to explain! It makes me look a weird colour anyway! I will use it up, but I wont purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

This product is gorgeous.
I wear it over/under my blush, or alone.
Honestly, it took about 2-3 weeks to get the hang of it.
I recommend not using the brush that comes with it, but to use an angled cheek brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I expected more from this product. When I applied this to the areas I wanted to highlight, it barely showed up and didn't really offer much at all. However, the texture of the powder is very smooth and fine (not chalky), and the packaging itself is so pretty (as usual with BeneFit). However, I would not buy this again because it did absolutely nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mauigold

Couple things, I LOVE the PICTURE on the package, its got that retro 70s feel, kinda roller queen thing going on. Aside from that, the box sucks, its not conducive to applying the product, for the others like Georgia and Dallas its fine cause its ONE color. Otherwise, NO. It was given to me by a friend (and now I see why) who's not so savvy at applying makeup but darn, even I couldnt get it just right. VERY frustrating. As mentioned below you gotta be precise with it. I like the colors but its not a one size fits all kinda thing. That said, I know this is a review for 'Ten' BUT I like Loreal HIP illuminating highlighter (in 'Shimmer) WAY better. It looks lighter than 'Ten' but it works. I tan easily and i have olive undertones to my skin but even so, the lighter color in the HIP highlighter duo works WELL. Its a cream and I apply it with a slightly damp cosmetic sponge and it works like a charm. I think having the wedge sponge wet, helps thin the product and make it sheerer and it may not work for everyone but I love it. Gives that sexy bedroom look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nooooooo! I got this in hopes of just being able to use a quick 'sweep' with the brush and get sexy cheekbones instead of having to use my normal contour powder and brush etc...boy, am I disappointed in this product!
The colour is digusting. The browny colour is so metallic and shimmery that it will no way in heavens look natural. Ever. On anyone. Cheekbones do not look metallic! The pink colour is ok, but too shimmery for my liking. It goes on like a big pink/brown streak across your face, and I found it really difficult to blend in. The brush is horrible, all it will give you is streak after streak after streak. No exaggeration. Even with my own brush, it doesn't help much because it still looks disgusting due to the horribly unnatural colour.

I was expecting the brown colour to be slightly like hoola but it's the total opposite. Some bronzey, metallic, shimmery, off colour. It makes me ill just thinking about wearing it on my face.

This stuff is overpriced and didn't give me nice cheekbones like my normal contouring routine does. Doesn't look natural, way too shimmery and metallic, doesn't look even, expensive, crappy brush...I wouldn't even recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

I actually prefer this as an eyeshadow to a blush, i havent quite got the hang of that yet so i wont comment! so this is more to people who have bought this and hate it as a blush - its so nice as a natural eyeshadow! just apply the pink under the brow and it highlights it, then brown all over the lid and slightly on the browbone, and apply a bit of pink in the edges of your eyelids near your nose, then blend and voila!

overall the product is nice, but not great - but far better than dandelion which DOES NOT SHOW UP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I love this. period. Smells great, is SO pretty, and the color is great, and it gives you a great highlight as well as a bronze look. You can play it up or down, and sometimes I'll even use it on my eyes. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

Love love love this stuff! At first I did not like it as it did not seem to blend well (I was using the brush it came with) but as soon as I used an angled face brush, wow what a difference, BEAUTIFUL!

I would recommend this and re purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by h7georgia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the look of this when someone applies it on me or I watch someone apply it to themselves. I just find it so hard to blend it in, I guess I need more practice!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by couture_princess

When the MA at the BeneFit counter applied this on me, I was stunned, it works wonders! She stroke the brush on the product so that half the brush had pink and the other bronzer on it, she then applied it to my face, pink side up. However, when I went home, I thought the pink highlighter made my already full cheeks look bigger. Since then I have been attending make up classes, and apparently for fuller faces, the pink bit is meant to go underneath the cheeks, under the bronzer. So I tried it and lo & behold, my face has contoured cheeks!! I do apply this with my Chanel contour brush, however.
Anyways, gorgeous product, love both shades, a perfect 10!