April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by daniellan83

I bought this because it claims that it is safe for sensitive skin and also has eye cream in it. But the formula is way too dry, when i apply it on my under eye circles, it looks so cakey. Can't use it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by connie09

I wear this in light, and I find that on my medium beige skin (which is now tan) its a little too light. but during the winter and fall it looked great and it did a great job of lightening up my dark circles. maybe i imagined it, but it also helped my dark circles, they are not as dark as before. I also periodically use this when I dont have any concealer on me, and it does a mediocre job of covering blemishes and scars. It doesn't cake at all, but i find that it can flake a lot if my skin is dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Bunnybear9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer doesn't have the best coverage-- I have used many concealers with more coverage than this one. But what's great about this one is that it's not drying, doesn't settle into lines, and looks very natural. The package claims that this is also an eye cream but this would definitely not be moisturizing enough for me by itself, I use an eye cream underneath. The coverage is slightly buildable but I wouldn't advise applying more than one layer as it will look cakey and unnatural if you apply too much. I also use this on my upper eyelids and it makes a good base for shadow and liner. Overall I like this and will continue to use until I find something with better coverage that looks just as natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

Normally I use a Body Shop under eye concealer but I needed something more creamy that covered some of the bluish hue under my eyes. This works amazing! I don't find that it's dry at all or that it cakes under my eyes. I have it in the Light shade and it covers well on those mornings that my eyes look a bit tired. I even use this around my nose, mouth and chin to cover up the redness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I may be in my early twenties but I have under eye circles. Nothing covers them up. This might be good for light to mild issues (hence the 3) but definitely not heavy under eye circles. I have since moved on.

4/28/12: My old review was written in 2009. I have since re-tried this concealer and it is just not for me. There's a lack of coverage, lasting, and it just isn't the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by nokwin

As the previous reviewer stated, this concealer does the job and then some! It conceals my under eye dark circles completely. Protects from the sun and moisturizes very well. Doesn't wear off or crease. Surpising since I have always had a problem with concealer and make-up creasing under my eyes. Not greasy and not too $$. The tube dispenser makes it very sanitary btw!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK 1) this is a concealer 2) this is an eye cream 3) it has SPF 20!!! This concealer is very creamy and moisturizing and it doesn't settle into any liittle fine lines you may have. It has spf 20 which is great! One thing I hate sometimes about under eye concealers is that sometimes that cover up too much and it looks unnatural. I know that sounds crazy but I hate when it covers up so well that it looks weird. I don't know maybe that's just me but really, naturally the skin under your eye is a little bit of a different color. This concealer, it covers up the darkness great and it really brightens them + it is good for your skin. This is a teeny bit light for me but i still like it.
:) mo

Update 8/20/09: As I said this was a little light for me, and now that it is summer it is really really light for me. However, I still have the little tube and it is nowhere near finished off, So I have started using this with my MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
I found that, alone under the eyes, the Studio Sculpt concealer was a little dry and cakey looking. Well if I mix a little of this with the studio sculpt, it works beautifully and it is the correct color for me.
:) mo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

This concealer goes on thick enough and it stays on for hours, and I love how moisturizing it is at first, however after a while it turns too cakey and light on me. Maybe the shade I chose was too light for me, nevertheless I wouldnt risk buying a darker shade, since I had another neutrogena concealer and it did the same "cakey" look on me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a reasonably priced eye concealer that also contained an SPF. This neutrogena concealer in a tube I LOVE! I have oily skin & a light olive complexion. A little bit goes a long way w/ this concealer. It does not cake-up or leave a crease on your eyelid like many others do. I have no complaints regarding this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I absolutely love this. It's my HG under-eye EVERYTHING pretty much, and has been for years. It has a thicker consistency so it works well to conceal, has SPF, and not to mention hydrating. Definitely a staple in my collection since it's such a no-brained.