September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

Although I love the shade Zero (lovely black) in this pencil, I am somewhat disappointed by Bourbon - it goes on much lighter than expected, looking watery or sheer. These pencils also have poor packaging, as the pencils must be sharpened constantly (they're very soft) which results in a short life for a stiff price. The cap also won't stay on the back end of the pencil when in use. I got this in a set, which is fine, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. Hopefully someday UD will figure out that we want self-sharpening pencils!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by dumdeedrubble

I bought a box of these 24-7 pencils from Sephora as i'd heard alot about them and thought that they would be really good to line my waterline.. turns out that they're not that smudge-proof / resistant afterall.. they disappeared on my waterline after a couple of hours and gave me dark smudges under my eye!
have to say that the colours are great though, and i enjoyed using them with different eye-shadows.. but will probably use them for the eyelid in the future and not under the eye..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish this was a lot better on my waterline. I have issues with products fading on my waterline and this eyeliner is no exception. After a few hours, almost all of it fades away and the worst thing is that the tiny specks of glitter are left on my waterline or they fall onto my cheeks. lol It has good staying power on my upperlashline though. It's not bad worn with copper and bronzey eyeshadows but pulls a bit too much red which is not flattering for my tanned skin. I would not rebuy but I can see how this is a great product for others.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Snikachika

I absolutely love this eyeliner. My only complaint is that I am constantly sharpening it! Because of this, it goes pretty quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by durdurvie716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this color and use this liner pretty much everyday. I have hazel eyes and makes them look great. The glitter is not over-the-top, just perfect. This is pretty much the best brown eyeliner out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by karolussen

This reminds me so much of the waterproof pencils from Gosh, that I would in fact rather buy theirs, were it not for the magnificent colours that UD offers. Yes, the colour fades some during the day, but it does not run at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this alot on my dark brown eyes. It does a good job at staying put, but does fade alittle by the end of the day- I have very oily skin, and I find this is the case with most eyeliners, but I don't mind touching up, as long as it doesn't RUN, which this doesn't. The color is very pretty, creamy & easy to apply- I also like that there's a slight shimmer to it, making it appear more of a bronze color. However, these pencils are too expensive in my opinion- I love Urban Decay, but I've found almost the exact same results using Milani Liquif'eye metallic eyeliner pencil in 05 Brown and Loreal HIP Studio Secrets Professional color crystal eyeliner in 814 Bronze Shimmer (a tad more sparkle to this than UD Bourbon)- and these are under $10 each! Another way to shop for these smart is to buy thier sets, and alot of the time, they include them as part of a palette, which is how I got mine. Overall, good product, but pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by barbiedlux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Obviously, the formulation of the 24/7's is awesome. I totally love this color as well. I'm not usually too much of a glitter girl, but I find that these golden sparkles don't slow me down too much ;) This warm chocolatety brown eyeliner compliments any neutral or warm look, and is the perfect "go to" eyeliner when black eyeliner is just too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works for me but is nothing spectacular. The formula is really smooth, which I love. However with this eyeliner you have to wait maybe 30 seconds for the product to set or else it WILL fade or smudge. After it sets though, it stays put all day and won't budge no matter how hard you rub your eyes! (Once I forgot I had make up on, I rubbed my eyes but the eyeliner didn't smudge :)).

I love wearing this with bronzey eyeshadows as it makes my brown eyes pop.

Aside from the lasting power it's not that special to me. For the price I don't think it's worth it so I will not repurchase. I live in Canada so Sephora store products are insanely expensive. I'm gonna hunt for a dupe. Also, I don't understand why the shimmer is silver! I would much prefer it if it were gold, as brown is meant to be a warm color not cool :P.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the color and glitter - noticeable but not too much. Stays put. Can't ask for more.