November 25, 2014 | 1717 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why did I not find this product sooner?! I am a busy girl and staying clean and crisp on the go is so so important. I have tried the flirty and floral? and the Fruity Cherry- I like both of the scents a lot. I feel like they do the trick. They add texture and volume and they also give a nice scent while soaking up oil and dirt from your hair. I love how more conveinent my life has become. I prefer batiste to Oscar Blondie, Fekkai, Not Your Mothers, and Tresseeme.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love works like a charm
I put it in my hair night before because it makes my brown hair white at the roots , so I need it to absorb over night
I love the yellow coconut one, smells amazing . I don't like the pink floral one as much.
I wish in canada they sold the brunette one
Works amazing , cheap price and I can find it anywhere to buy. Lasts me a few months or so. About $8 Cad

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the way this smells at all. I don't like the pink version either. Aside from smell, I don't like the way this product performs. I feel very powdery after applied and even brushed out. I think dark haired peeps would definitely have a problem with this one - not as fine powder as others. I've tried several drugstore dry shampoos and this isn't the best (Pssst) but it isn't the worst (Tresemme).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by BeautySis

I have found my HG dry shampoo =) After being put off by fudge dry shampoo I refused to use another - left me smelling like an apricot and didn't do anything for the oiliness. However, after seeing my favourite beauty blogger swear by this one I thought I would give it a try and I love it. My hair gets oily if I skip a day of washing it but using this allows me to wash it every second day. It doesn't smell very strong and it is so cheap!! I got this for $5 from the Warehouse (New Zealand). My fudge one was about $25 for comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohemgee I cannot rave enough about this product!! My hair is super thin and gets super greasy after one day of not washing it. I am trying to grow my hair and I herd washing it everyday was bad so I wanted to find something to combat my grease. I herd about the batiste dry shampoo which was only like $8.99 at ulta, so I tried it and BAM no more nasty hair! I can go three days without washing it now all becuase of this stuff. The smell isnt amazing but who cares when the product works this great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

My roots get greasy so fast- by the day after I've shampooed my hair. Batiste worked better on my hair then another dry shampoo that was almost $20. It actually soaks up the oil at the roots and adds a little volume which is great. You have to be careful though, with any dry shampoo, to not use too much product. The only thing though is the smell is very strong. It's not a bad smell- it kind of smells like fruity baby powder. but it would be better if it was less headache-inducing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using Suave and because of rave reviews I decided to try this. I am in love. This stuff does exactly what it says. I have the fresh scent one because it was the only one left lol. I want to try the others now. It does dry the oils up and gives me a clean feeling. I have very dark hair and it can get white but you need to runs your fingers through like it says. Don't know why people complain about it and don't do what it says. Don't complain about something if you aren't doing what it says.

Anyways, its easy to use and the smell disappears pretty quick. I have very very thick, wavy/curly, coarse, and long hair. This stuff is a godsend. I don't get that oily fast, but I can't wash my hair everyday, its damaging it and I have gone back to every other day again with this. NO itching or flaking. It's seriously like I washed it again. I ma pretty harsh with reviewing stuff and will be very critical if they don't do what they say, but this does all of it. Can't beat the price for what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by htoronto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't even bother trying the other ones. I've tried a couple of drugstore dry shampoos + the Oscar Blandi one. This one is just as good as the Oscar Blandi one at a third of the price. The packaging is horrid but I would suggest trying the small one to start. A very, very good can't go wrong purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by contagiouscharm

I used to be a wash and style every day type of girl, afraid of my greasy second day hair. Then I bit the bullet and decided to buy some dry shampoo and try it. The whole time I was thinking "well my hair will still feel dirty and yucky, I cant live like that!"

I was wrong, so wrong. This stuff is amazing, a few spritzes to the oily parts, a little scalp massage to make sure it is all soaked in and BOOM! no more oilness and my hair feels light and clean again! I got the original scent first and no problem with that one works great. I go the one with a hint of color for blondes and I love love love that one even more, it has a wonderful clean perfumy scent which lingers just a bit, the original just dissapates after you spray it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is thick and tends to get a little oily at the scalp on the second day of not washing. As I do detest oily hair, I thought I'd pick up Batiste to extend between washes. I do think the product does a fantastic job in eradicating all the grease and produces what seems to be freshly washed hair with a bit of added volume. I have the version in "wild" which reminds me of a sweet yet floral baby powder scent.

Now, the pros aside, once I do apply this to my scalp I find that it gets a little itchy. Perhaps, I am sensitive to the product or to fragrances. I am generally a "no-fuss-get-up-and-go" type of girl. No perfume, no hairspray. Quick brush, throw my hair in a pony tail.

I do like this product but unfortunately for me, it has an annoying little con.