April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by hellokatieeeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this blush but it simply did not work for me at all. For reference, my between NC 20-25. The color looked so pretty in the pot but once i applied it, it barely showed up on my cheeks. So, i tried again, I took a denser brush and swirled it, and once again it barely showed up on my cheeks. For me, it only left a silver sheen on my cheeks...the pink just didn't show up. Unlike other mac blushes, the product feels very hard in the pan. this blush is a good blush for people who want a very subtle flush to their cheeks. Don't expect the color to show up as it appears in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Well Dressed gives my NC20-25 skin a very natural flush, just enough color to give my cheeks a subtle, healthy skin glow. The finish is not shimmery or matte, just a very natural finish. I think this color would work well on a variety of skin tones. Love it and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xsophiehannahx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush, it's the perfect pinky colour with not too much shimmer. I use this most day and never fail to like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a crazy Mac loving MUA member. I like many MAC products, but I only love a few. This is a nice, light pink with a slight shimmer. I find MAC blush to be almost "hard", not soft and buttery like Nars. It's excellent if you have a hard hand and often look like you should be preforming in a burlesque show. It gives a healthy pink flush, similar to Benefit Dandelion (which I also have and like as well). I love MAC's sleek packaging, although I find most items over-priced (except the shadows, I do indulge in them). My normal response to 90% of MAC items is "meh", but this blush has been my favorite so far. Nice addition to my NC20 cheeks. The picture on the far right is the correct color, not the one with the darker pink blushes. If you love the thought of baby-pink, you'll love this too. Unsure if it would show up on anything darker than NC/NW 45 though, if you like Benefit Dandelion, you'll like this too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ayaha90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice light pink blush with slight shimmer. Very nice blush. Good for everyday. Great for people who are just starting out with makeup! would recommed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by LilyLester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush to have, if i was to only own one blush this would be it!

I am a little lighter than nw15 (nw15 id to orange for the most part) I wear the shade alabaster in bobbi brown. And this compliments my skintone so well.

I love the satin finish, adds a little pinch of pink to the cheek and a sheer silver shimmer that dosent look shimmery or glittery it just adds a lovley sheen to the cheek that catches the light really beautifully.

Its PERFECT !
Mac never change anything about this blush -
(Or discontinue it like everything eles i love).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

I just purchased this, since i heard raves about it. I have to say that i really really do like it. I thought it was going to be like a flat powdery pink, but when you put it on, it has this very nice irredescent sheen that makes you look really healthy. I feel like it's blush +highlighter combined. i think it looks very pretty. i am an NC20 and i have to layer it on for it to be noticeable, but i don't mind. The payoff is worth it. I will definitely be rebuying this if i run out!!!
This would be a perfect color for brides.. goes great with smokey eyeshadows, or any color really. I love pinks :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by hellobombshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product. The packaging is good quality, as the MAC packages are usually. However, I prefer a sleek, more storable packaging like the NARS blusher/bronzers/.. have.
The color in the pan looks really lovely. It's a nice pink with a cool undertone and a beautiful sheen to it.
But the color just won't show up on me, and I'm NC20 in MAC. I don't think blushes have to be heavily pigmented because sometimes it's quite hard to apply them so it looks naturally. But this blush definitely isn't pigmented enough and that's what I can expect if I pay 22,- for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh God why won't you show up on me!!! I'm NC20 in MAC, and I don't know why this just won't show up! I think I'm at the borderline for this colour, people lighter or darker than me will have this blush shown on their face, but NC20's just won't make it work. I don't understand, this looks pigmented, and colours even lighter than this works for me. I don't have any regular MAC blushes, just their mineralized ones. I mostly use Nars, and this is one of the only MAC blushes I have and it's basically like a finishing powder to me. It has minimal shimmer, I can't see them, it's more like a satiny finish. I know this is popular and seems to be everyone's favourite, but if you are NC20 I suggest you try this on before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light cool toned pink with a silver sheen. Don't let the silver sheen scare you, its very subtle (this is a satin finish). Its a great everyday blush and goes with almost everything. Its light in color but very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Don't worry though, this blush is hard to mess up. I'm heavy handed with my blushes and this never makes me look like a clown. Definite staple in any collection. I would definitely repurchase!