MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 7/15/2011 10:03:00 PM

Well Dressed is a light cool/neutral pink with a slight sheen. The sheen is not too much, I feel it does well to not make it chalky or blotchy. Gives my skin (N5) a pretty glowy dolly look which I love. I use mostly when I want to cool toned look. Would totally recommend and purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It looks very pretty on the pan but does not show up on my NC40 skin. Try to pack it on three times but still nothing. Will look for another cool toned pink that shows up on my skin.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful for fair skin! This milky pink takes a little bit of layering but once the color shows up it enlivens my entire face. I am in love!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I was looking for a nice cool pink blush. At first I thought it was too light on my cheeks, but it's very buildable and I can get it to the level I like. I tried this on one cheek and Dainty on the other, and I actually like this one better even though I normally go for warmer colors. It's a fresh, clean pink color. It brightens up my face much more and in a surprisingly natural way compaired to some warmer pinks, like Dainty. It looks pretty scarey in the pan and the MUA in the store told me most people can't pull it off, but because I'm so fair it works. I do agree that this is a better blush for the ultra fair skin tones. I think it would look a bit fake on tan skin.
I have another cool light pink blush, L'Oreal baby blossom. I like Well Dressed more because of how it builds. With baby blossom it's so light it's invisible and when I build it, it turns hot pink. Well Dressed builds easier and more gradually so I can get it just right. I feel like it's a pretty forgiving blush so good one for beginners.
Edit 7/25/11: I've been wearing this everyday. It's a perfect, everyday blush for me. It thought it would be too cottoncandy/young on me, but it's actually a very soficticated blush. I like it better than Cubic for an everyday adulty looking blush. I think I've finally found my HG blush and never in a million years did I think it would look like this!!

I finally got my my hands on this blush! This blush isnt my favorite formulation (Satin) because I have to pack on the color! Keep in mind Im NC30 and this barely shows up on me but when I lighthly pack it on my cheeks, it gives me a natural pink cheek! Although the pakcing it on annoys me, i like the color it gives. This is best for fairer skin though. I love to pair this with MAC Pretty Baby beauty powder. Lovely pair if you have it! Ohhh and I also like how its not soo shimmery and not too matte either

on 6/22/2011 8:02:00 PM

mac blushes are so pigmented and by far, this is the best. It looks best on people with fair-meduim skintones i use it every day on top of posie tint from benefit.

on 6/18/2011 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love, love, love Well Dressed. It's not quite matte, but not also shimmery. It's a very natural look, although if you have medium to dark skin tones, it probably will not show up on you well unless you use it all. It takes about 2 swipes for me, and I'm very pale. I use this for my everyday beauty regime, and I highly recommend.

on 6/10/2011 12:02:00 PM

Well Dressed is a pale pink blush that has a very slight sheen to it -- not shimmery or glittery but not quite matte. It takes 3 swipes to show up on my NC25-30. So it's not quite easy to apply since I have to keep layering on. However, the result is so worth it. It's a beautiful and "cute" natural flush. It makes me look healthy -- and very different from what i typically wear (Nars deep throat and Benefit coralista -esque colors). Looks great with natural eyes and peachy pink lips.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Well-dressed is a cool pink which takes a few swipes for it to show on my medium skintone. I like its matte look but not my favourite blush shade.

on 5/19/2011 8:51:00 PM

A cool toned clear pink w/o shimmer that gives me a lovely doll cheek (NW15). Highly recommend for other pale, cool toned ladies.

Popular Blush Products